Under 18's teams in 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
fair enough. one has played 2 from 4 this year.
but my point wasnt that they play consistantly.
just stating that maybe its not a 'one player team' as some have suggested.
i have never believed it and know that you cant win football playing by yourself.
(its one of the things you learn playing school football and i assume you know what i mean)

Yeah i know exactly what you mean. Its a completely different level.

fair enough. one has played 2 from 4 this year.
but my point wasnt that they play consistantly.
just stating that maybe its not a 'one player team' as some have suggested.
i have never believed it and know that you cant win football playing by yourself.
(its one of the things you learn playing school football and i assume you know what i mean)

Shane Holland?

incorrect matho. he has played.
but not this year.
one of the boys who is instrumental to us though.

pythons. i got nothing against you. you play hard tough footy.
and especially smart footy against us. even if we did into your hands.

incorrect matho. he has played.
but not this year.
one of the boys who is instrumental to us though.

pythons. i got nothing against you. you play hard tough footy.
and especially smart footy against us. even if we did into your hands.

Who played then Boofa?

your gonna have to do some research mate!
i cant go giving you everything on a silver platter!

and congrats on the promotion!

dowler your a s**t player m8 you cant go bagging justin ellis when creswick are sitting 4-0 and he is prolby a big contributor to there winnings to. i havnt played against justin but watching him in the final two years ago when they beat buninyong he was probly a player that won the game for them. and you are a sheep dog dowler slow and s**t

thank you m8 someone agrees with me this kids all talk...

haha thanks mate
Does anyone know the state of Ballans ground?

yeah m8 its not to bad its alright but if it rains have fun tryim 2 keep ya feet its shit ground 2 small...what about beuforts ground....for anyone that wants 2 know runners for creswick oval unless its wet...

what was the key 2 defeat gordon taggin jobs or what

few small things.
\1.leave the dowler abuse behind please its stupid and isnt contributing to the forum, at least the bloke is having a crack.
2. dodgy, your statements are living up to your name at the moment so do us a favour and think about what your saying
3. the gordon v bunga game was the best under 18 game i have ever seen on the weekend, the committment to the footy and pressure was second to none any ballarat league preaching idiot would have changed the mind on the standard of our league after seeing it

Mate it's not one of the best in the CHFL. Just worry about your Victorian State team mate.

I have seen the Gordon and Ballan football grounds and it is very obvious that the Ballan ground is easily 150% better than Gordon's so called 'ground'. The surface is way to hard to play on at Gordon, not to mention some very suspect pieces of concrete on the edge of the playing arena.
It is a great decision by the CHFL to re-fixture all Gordon home games so far.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

haha thanks mate
Does anyone know the state of Ballans ground?

yea m8 there ground is pritty terrible really patchy hate to play there if its drizzling rain just turn to mud. a little bit of grass not much though tip for a misty day wear stops probly about the same as buninyongs old oval

I have seen the Gordon and Ballan football grounds and it is very obvious that the Ballan ground is easily 150% better than Gordon's so called 'ground'. The surface is way to hard to play on at Gordon, not to mention some very suspect pieces of concrete on the edge of the playing arena.
It is a great decision by the CHFL to re-fixture all Gordon home games so far.

Did i say anything about Gordons ground being better than ballans? The reason why our games were re-fixtured is because our netball courts aren't done. Also our ground has been passed so it is playable so if you wanna have a sook about a few peices of concrete complain to the league or just harden up mate.

Did i say anything about Gordons ground being better than ballans? The reason why our games were re-fixtured is because our netball courts aren't done. Also our ground has been passed so it is playable so if you wanna have a sook about a few peices of concrete complain to the league or just harden up mate.

I was just trying to say that Ballan's ground is one of the better grounds in the CHFL, unlike many have mentioned.

I was just trying to say that Ballan's ground is one of the better grounds in the CHFL, unlike many have mentioned.

i disagree with you there m8. ballans ground is pritty poor. i drove past gordans the other day it looks better than ballans. any other news on any grounds in league. anyone know how learmonths is?? buninyongs is pritty mint at the moment just had nets put upbehind goals

Fair enough then, but it doesn't mean you have to go and pay out other grounds, you could have just listed grounds that Ballan is better than.

i disagree with you there m8. ballans ground is pritty poor. i drove past gordans the other day it looks better than ballans. any other news on any grounds in league. anyone know how learmonths is?? buninyongs is pritty mint at the moment just had nets put upbehind goals

Yeah Gordons ground is the best it has been in years, we havn't played on it yet so its shaping up alright.

Pythons how do you rate the Hepburn U/18's?
I would like to know what you thoughts are on them as it would have been a good match contested between Gordon and Hepburn in round 1.

Hey boys thanks for all the opinions on the Ballan ground, got a game there this week
As for Hepburn u18s, there travelling along quite nicely, but there usual posters here all left after we bet them in the finals! :)

Matho44 how do you think Bungaree will fare aginst Ballan this weekend?

Hey mate well Dodgy reckons we'll get smashed!
Hoping for a good game of footy, hopefully the boys come switched on like they did against Gordon
I'll say we'll win, but its hard to say how much, plus depends if anyone plays Seniors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back