Under 18's teams in 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats a fair comment, i have heard how the Bungaree boys had a good win over Gordon.
I would expect to see a different Ballan outfit come out to play because they have quite a few comming back from injury.

Thats a fair comment, i have heard how the Bungaree boys had a good win over Gordon.
I would expect to see a different Ballan outfit come out to play because they have quite a few comming back from injury.

Any names?
Yeah we had a solid win, but your only as good as your last game :thumbsu:
Plus its Merv's 450th this week, i guess that will fire us up a fair bit to

yeah m8 its not to bad its alright but if it rains have fun tryim 2 keep ya feet its shit ground 2 small...what about beuforts ground....for anyone that wants 2 know runners for creswick oval unless its wet...

what was the key 2 defeat gordon taggin jobs or what

Well Nichols on Mark Gunnell worked really well, but Forbsy on Aquillna was the key keeping him goaless, pluss Hallsy goaless was real good to.
Jackson Murphy being moved to CHF for the 3rd Quarter and kicking 2 goals was vital. Joel Mahar not being tagged was awesome :thumbsu:

Both there Captain and Vice Captain will be back at 100% this weekend, plus a another couple of players who have proved handy for them in their practice matches.

whats everyones tips for this weekend? any ins and outs for your teams

Daylesford vs Buninyong = Bombers by 40+. Buninyong rolling along quite nice at the moment. Expect Davies to kick a bag
Clunes vs Hepburn = Hepburn by 80. Too strong in every field, Clunes struggling this year
Beaufort vs Creswick = Big game for both sides here. Going to say Creswick by 20+, although Beaufort is very tough to beat at home
Newlyn vs Waubra = Newlyn, but only cause its at home. Expect Boofa to play very considering all the abuse his been copping on here
Ballan vs Bungaree = Bunga
Gordon vs Learmonth = Gordon by 30+. Expect Gunnells to tear it up as Learmonth have no talls except Bondy.
Springbank vs Dunnstown = Towners by 50+. Is Patty Britt playing seniors?

As for ins and outs, i'll answer that tomorrow night after training :thumbsu:

Daylesford vs Buninyong = Bombers by 40+. Buninyong rolling along quite nice at the moment. Expect Davies to kick a bag
Clunes vs Hepburn = Hepburn by 80. Too strong in every field, Clunes struggling this year
Beaufort vs Creswick = Big game for both sides here. Going to say Creswick by 20+, although Beaufort is very tough to beat at home
Newlyn vs Waubra = Newlyn, but only cause its at home. Expect Boofa to play very considering all the abuse his been copping on here
Ballan vs Bungaree = Bunga
Gordon vs Learmonth = Gordon by 30+. Expect Gunnells to tear it up as Learmonth have no talls except Bondy.
Springbank vs Dunnstown = Towners by 50+. Is Patty Britt playing seniors?

As for ins and outs, i'll answer that tomorrow night after training :thumbsu:

yeah ill agree with that. and also ill have creswicks ins and outs tommorow after training

Just wondering lads, any players that have stood up from last year?
I would have to say from bunga would easily be Robbie Ryan. Not quick or blessed with super skills, but his work rate and courage is second to none :thumbsu:

no idea for this week i dont even no who the good teams are this year apart from bungaree.

were playing gordon i say well give em a fair run i think it will be very close. theres one player they cant stop from our team.. so thats one plus. bondy will be out for a little bit yet..if we actually have training this week we might go alright.

Just wondering lads, any players that have stood up from last year?
I would have to say from bunga would easily be Robbie Ryan. Not quick or blessed with super skills, but his work rate and courage is second to none :thumbsu:

bourkey matho 18s to reserved that about it tho...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

no idea for this week i dont even no who the good teams are this year apart from bungaree.

were playing gordon i say well give em a fair run i think it will be very close. theres one player they cant stop from our team.. so thats one plus. bondy will be out for a little bit yet..if we actually have training this week we might go alright.

Who might that be?

yeh definatly should be interesting theres not going be the dominance of previous years, any side that finishes top 5 will be a decent shot at the flag and the top 5 is along way from settled. interested to what team people think will win the spoon this year??

my tips for this weekend!!!

dayelsford v buninyong- to close to call but i reckon dayelsford might get up in a good match

clunes v hepburn- hepburn by 10 goals

creswick vBeaufort - go the wickers but injurys this week might play havoc for the wicks

newlyn v wabura- newlyn by 5

ballan v bunga- bunga by 8-10

gordon v learmonth- im not sure but go for gordon unless learmonth shut down there guns.

springbank v dunnstown- dunnstown quiet easily

anyone else's tips & in and outs this weekend

i belive bungaree under 18 r lookin very good this year with 4 in a row even beatin gordan so stop talkin shit bout flogin us coz its not gona happin ya ****ters

fairly easy round this week with Creswick Beauford the exeption
buninyong to beat daylesford by abt 6 goals
Hepburn 2 beat clunes by abt 20 goals
Beauford to beat creswick by 2 goals
Newlyn 2 beat Warbra by 4 goals
Bungaree to beat ballan by 10 goals
Gordon 2 beat learmonth by 6 goals
Dunstown 2 beat springbank by 15 goals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad