Bungaree to beat ballan by 10 goals
Gordon 2 beat learmonth by 6 goals
Dunstown 2 beat springbank by 15 goals

bunninyong by 5 goals
hepburn by a lot
creswick to beat Beaufort
newlyn by 3 goals
bungaree by 15 goals
gordon learmonth personally to hard to call but prob gordon considering the way we trained last night
dunnstown by 10 goals

dayelsford v buninyong- Bunninyong by 5+ goals
clunes v hepburn- hepburn by 10 goals

creswick vBeaufort - close but Beaufort by a couple goals
newlyn v wabura- Waubra just

ballan v bunga- bunga by 8 goals

gordon v learmonth- gordon 6 goals
springbank v dunnstown- dunnstown easy

bunninyong by 5 goals
hepburn by a lot
creswick to beat Beaufort
newlyn by 3 goals
bungaree by 15 goals
gordon learmonth personally to hard to call but prob gordon considering the way we trained last night
dunnstown by 10 goals

gordon should flog learmonth from what ive seen learmonth i expect to end up abt 7 where as gordon are a really good side

were playing gordon i say well give em a fair run i think it will be very close. theres one player they cant stop from our team.. so thats one plus. bondy will be out for a little bit yet..if we actually have training this week we might go alright.[/quote]

who was that player? may aswell tell us now because obviously he didnt do much....if its aston he's just lazy and only goes good if he gets it put down his throat...

cant believe we lost to gordon today. should have won it. stupid errors simple marks bieng dropped and kicks going 5 meters in the last quarter really hurt which a lot turned into turnovers.
but we played as good as we train so until training improves and people start showing upto training thats as good as we are going to play.

waubra 08.. jimmy mayall once again one of the best yer his a real sheep dsog isnt he you idiot.

theres no way gordon are the team everyone is saying though.. they are a mile behind bugaree

Just saw this weekends results
Buninyong might b beater than people are giving them credit for
Creswick must be pretty good
Bungaree very good side but seem reliant on jackson murphy 2 kick goals
Dunstown must've played really shit against springbank
Anyone agree or differ with these thoughts

Just saw this weekends results
Buninyong might b beater than people are giving them credit for
Creswick must be pretty good
Bungaree very good side but seem reliant on jackson murphy 2 kick goals
Dunstown must've played really shit against springbank
Anyone agree or differ with these thoughts

buninyong will be real competitive i think definatly a chance for the flag, creswick played beaufort but thats more confirmed that they arent that good rather than creswick being awsum. creswick still a big wildcard tho. dunnstown perhaps arent that good either??
jackson murphy is playing forward against the lesser teams to give them more presence up forward. will play chb against the better sides with maybe a quarter or so going forward
hepburn appear to be slipping under the radar a bit with 5/5 have they picked up anyone from last year??

hepburn appear to be slipping under the radar a bit with 5/5 have they picked up anyone from last year??[/quote]

we lost like 8 players from last year and got about 4 from the under 15s, and got leo melesi. we only have the 18 players and get a couple of under 15s to sit on the bench.

we lost like 8 players from last year and got about 4 from the under 15s, and got Leo Melesi. we only have the 18 players and get a couple of under 15s to sit on the bench.
I believe it's spelt: Leo Milesi, Roy, and what a great man he is, and sensational player.

yeh definatly should be interesting theres not going be the dominance of previous years, any side that finishes top 5 will be a decent shot at the flag and the top 5 is along way from settled. interested to what team people think will win the spoon this year??

i think it's pretty difficult to belive springbank arent going to win the spoon this year. their team is a fair joke i think they would struggle to win a game in the 15s

i agree that springbank will win the spoon and they will have another shit week against gordon
Clunes fortunes dont improve as they play buninyong this week
At the moment my top 5 teams in order would b
Bungaree
Hepburn
Buninyong
Gordon
Creswick
What does every1 think about this

yeah i will agree with that i just think creswick once they get a few players bak will start playin betta footy.....beaufort are a good side they jumped the gun on us n kicked the first 3 goals which is a credit 2 your boyz that the fought bak 2 win by 41 points...

what is dunnstown like this year any1 no

yeah i will agree with that i just think creswick once they get a few players bak will start playin betta footy.....beaufort are a good side they jumped the gun on us n kicked the first 3 goals which is a credit 2 your boyz that the fought bak 2 win by 41 points...

what is dunnstown like this year any1 no

dunnstown arnt that great they still go pretty good but wont make finals

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yeah it is pretty annoying the amount of players playing seniors. I no that daylesford, dunstown, buninyong, bungaree, creswick, springbank all have under 18s playing seniors
Is there only a certain amount of games u can play in the seniors then u cant play 18s any more

yeah it is pretty annoying the amount of players playing seniors. I no that daylesford, dunstown, buninyong, bungaree, creswick, springbank all have under 18s playing seniors
Is there only a certain amount of games u can play in the seniors then u cant play 18s any more

i think there is actually i thought it was 7 then ya cnt play 18z fibnals

anyone got the names of the blokes that are playing seniors for dford bunninyong and creswick??

well for buninyong its sam turner and he hasnt played any games in the 18s yet
For daylesford it is paddy dwyer
Neither of these blokes r playing both on the same day, r the creswick ones playing a full game 4 the 18s

anyone got the names of the blokes that are playing seniors for dford bunninyong and creswick??

we buninyong have not had a full strength team all year missing sam turner to seniors shane brundell most the year to his hip cam boer due to working he is a good back line player and also kitchen due to a bad stack on his bike only got him back on the weekend and you can tell by him kicking 8 not even at his full ability but to be able to kick 8 still injured is a great effort will be good to see how we go full strength

is sam turner new to bunninyong this year??
good work on a good game on the weekend josh.
when will we get to see a full strength bunninyong side?
did kitchen have a run thru the middle or permanent forward?

is sam turner new to bunninyong this year??
good work on a good game on the weekend josh.
when will we get to see a full strength bunninyong side?
did kitchen have a run thru the middle or permanent forward?

yea his a new pick up this year from mt clear. m8 this isnt josh but i will tell him at training on thursday. well im not sure m8 we are starting to get a few back now just waiting on some doctor reports. kitchen isnt at his full strength yet his shoulder still a bit weak but he kicked 8 so thats a great effort good player. nah he didnt run in the middle just a second leading opption in full forward with brendan davies they played off each other

so bomber boyz how do u rekon buninyong will go 4 the rest of the year then cause u seem 2 b going alright use should belt the shit out of clunes this week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back