Under 18's teams in 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Learmonths Coach was filming our game on the weekend to Braz, as you probably already know

Learmonths Coach was filming our game on the weekend to Braz, as you probably already know

interesting!! can u fill us in on that brazell... seems to me to be taking it a bit to far cause once ur playing footy u don't think about that but each to their own!!!

he was filming our forward line in the first quarter, probably to get a better understanding of how murphy plays

interesting!! can u fill us in on that brazell... seems to me to be taking it a bit to far cause once ur playing footy u don't think about that but each to their own!!!

haha what are you serious i didn't even no.. what a joke why concentrate on you guys we need to concentrate on ourselves and so does he cos we go in at the quarter breaks and we stand around doing jack shit waiting for something to happen and nothing happens so where just like yer come on boys who hoo lets go with no idea how to change how where playing cos he doesnt tell us..

haha what are you serious i didn't even no.. what a joke why concentrate on you guys we need to concentrate on ourselves and so does he cos we go in at the quarter breaks and we stand around doing jack shit waiting for something to happen and nothing happens so where just like yer come on boys who hoo lets go with no idea how to change how where playing cos he doesnt tell us..

Seriously have u guys talked to him about this? Communication needs to happen at both ends for things to work. Dont be afraid to give him some constructive critisism...pull him aside and say the boys need to be pumped up coach, any ideas... maybe the filming is his way of trying to better himself? At least he is interested enough to be doing something, which is more than last years did. Im not bagging u out either.
Just a thought.....

Seriously have u guys talked to him about this? Communication needs to happen at both ends for things to work. Dont be afraid to give him some constructive critisism...pull him aside and say the boys need to be pumped up coach, any ideas... maybe the filming is his way of trying to better himself? At least he is interested enough to be doing something, which is more than last years did. Im not bagging u out either.
Just a thought.....

yer someone needs to say something to him about the breaks and what needs to be said. cos its a joke

yer someone needs to say something to him about the breaks and what needs to be said. cos its a joke

Well take the lead....talk to either him or maybe someone else who could do it for you if ur not comfortable about it.

Hey animal if u really wanna do something for learmonth why not help out here...... the boys are obviously keen and need some direction strategies and stuff like that, surely u or some other players could give the boys a talk, maybe help out the coach???
This is what i mean when i say that learmonth dont do much for the juniors, cmon open ur eyes people!

does any1 recon buninyong have any chance of beating bungaree this week?

definately i would rate this as their biggest test yet.
a very strong midfield in both sides and saw first hand on the weekend the damage that miller and bomatali do.
a very slick side.
i think that bungaree might have an ascendancy in the ruck with locandro around the ground.
who is the bungaree full back??? (cos he has to play on davies)
he is a quiet achiever. i wouldn't think he has had many kicked on him all year.
played at bunninyong on a big ground which is an advantage to bunninyong.
so a real chance to knock em off, but you cant tip against bungaree.

mahar vs miller. probly the 2 inform mids of the comp and i predict that the league b+f might come from these 2

(Log in to remove this ad.)

question to u gtrain... what happend to your boys on the weekend i honestly though use were in with a chance this year and the game on the weekend ended ur finals hope first of all what happened and will use be any good next year or was this ur last chance

Its definetly our biggest test for the year
We've been lucky enough to play the top sides at home (Hepburn, Gordon, Creswick, Learmonth and Waubra will be the following week) so a massive challenge playing at their groud
Ash Nichols comes back which adds another midfield option and tagging option if needed
I personally really hope i get up for this game cause i always love playing Buninyong

a very strong midfield in both sides and saw first hand on the weekend the damage that miller and bomatali do.
a very slick side.
i think that bungaree might have an ascendancy in the ruck with locandro around the ground.
he is a quiet achiever. i wouldn't think he has had many kicked on him all year.

mahar vs miller. probly the 2 inform mids of the comp and i predict that the league b+f might come from these 2

gotta agree wit ya there m8 i recon either miller or bomatali vs maher could be a very interesting match up. also its a huge job for whoever plays on murphy

question to u gtrain... what happend to your boys on the weekend i honestly though use were in with a chance this year and the game on the weekend ended ur finals hope first of all what happened and will use be any good next year or was this ur last chance
i think they didnt put in a 22 man performance

Its definetly our biggest test for the year
We've been lucky enough to play the top sides at home (Hepburn, Gordon, Creswick, Learmonth and Waubra will be the following week) so a massive challenge playing at their groud
Ash Nichols comes back which adds another midfield option and tagging option if needed
I personally really hope i get up for this game cause i always love playing Buninyong
i think buninyong could have a real chance home bigger ground may not suit bungaree but the way there going at the moment could turn out to be a 30 point or plus win to bungaree

a very slick side.

yea this weeks game will be a great challenge for us in which i think all the boys are very keen to get fired up and see how we go. yes it has been good to see miller getting some confidence back after having sorta a quiet start to the season he is playing really good footy and with him bomatali and kitchen in the middle its good to watch. also would be good if turner came down to 18's this week in a very big match would be good to see him and joely mahar go at it. i rate joel highly very skillful player so whoever plays on him will be a big game also jackson murphy he has been tearing it up but our full back is also a good player mark tanis. im tpping a good game

hutchie. a good question.
too right we were in with a chance but in some big games this year we havent played the full 4 quarters, look at hepburn we matched if not beat them for 3 quarters. and creswick we came back in the last quarter to give them a real shake.
the problem is not being able to put it all together when everything is on the line.
but i must admit we were out played by bunninyong, they are a very good side.
i just hope young matt ford can break into their side and be a force in september when it counts.:D keep fighting buddy!

and it would be pretty fair to say that without a big scandal with a couple of sides seasons derailing finals maybe out of our reach.
this was my last chance as i move up next year.
but success breeds success.
for example bungaree, who wouldnt want to go to a club where you are almost guaranteed finals?? and gordon this year also.
so they can attract players of very good quality.

as for next year, i see no reason why we cant improve on this year again, push and make the five and give the comp a real shakeup!

yea this weeks game will be a great challenge for us in which i think all the boys are very keen to get fired up and see how we go. yes it has been good to see miller getting some confidence back after having sorta a quiet start to the season he is playing really good footy and with him bomatali and kitchen in the middle its good to watch. also would be good if turner came down to 18's this week in a very big match would be good to see him and joely mahar go at it. i rate joel highly very skillful player so whoever plays on him will be a big game also jackson murphy he has been tearing it up but our full back is also a good player mark tanis. im tpping a good game

chances of turner coming down?? (not likely??)
who is the man for murphy??
matt ford would have to be a show for the bigfella?

hutchie. a good question.
too right we were in with a chance but in some big games this year we havent played the full 4 quarters, look at hepburn we matched if not beat them for 3 quarters. and creswick we came back in the last quarter to give them a real shake.
the problem is not being able to put it all together when everything is on the line.
but i must admit we were out played by bunninyong, they are a very good side.
i just hope young matt ford can break into their side and be a force in september when it counts.:D keep fighting buddy!

and it would be pretty fair to say that without a big scandal with a couple of sides seasons derailing finals maybe out of our reach.
this was my last chance as i move up next year.

but success breeds success.
for example bungaree, who wouldnt want to go to a club where you are almost guaranteed finals?? and gordon this year also.
so they can attract players of very good quality.

as for next year, i see no reason why we cant improve on this year again, push and make the five and give the comp a real shakeup!

yer i see wat ur saying. wat i have seen of use this year i rate urself shane holland and tim dalton very highly. but yer no1 als seems 2 menchane dalton and holland at all im intested 2 get ur thoughts on the 2 players??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back