Under 19s - Eltham vs. Northcote Park GRAND FINAL

Remove this Banner Ad

well done eltham boys i saw the whole game and use kepted your heads really well! northcote park are a disgrace there last quater of football was a disgrace after the season that they have had that was ridiculous! i do feel for some of there players as some of them can play and only wanted to play footy all the others are a bunch of scumbags!

Totally agree, Northcote Park you are a bunch of cowards who think its tough jumping the fence and belting some poor kid. I really do feel sorry for the blokes like Peter Hood and Kaeulen Brown who actually play the game and go hard at the ball that they have to play with you piss weak c unts who think its tough snipering blokes. Who were the two blokes to walk away when the fight was on, Hoody and KB, and i dont know if he did it because he was disgraced to be apart of what was happening but Hoody took of his jumper and threw it on the ground. Northcote Park Football Club you's are piss weak and should be ashamed of yourselfs.

Up the Panther
totally agree with you on that king gary!

also paz saccuzo deserves a better bunch of team mates than northcote park as he is one of the best players in the league and was the only one who congratulated eltham on there victory after the game!

Eltham panthers the underdogs smashed northcote park and all the weak c**ts could do is start a fight with the exception of a few players. Shame on northcote park. The panthers showed everyone how football is played!!

KB,peter hood,chilli,sacuzzo and mitchell were the only ones to shake hands..its real disapointing for these good players to watch the rest of their team try and be "hero"s on sunday..the better TEAM won..not bad for a team who was struggling to make the top 4 with 3 rounds to go?? the 19's comp might wana watch out next year 2 because this eltham team only has 4-5 top age players..SPEWING haha..also id like to say BEAU BIGGS(blonde haired ruckmen) is a freak, he was our only ruckmen all year and DOMINATED EVERYONE..even mickey gay and also JOSH MERKEL..far out whos **** does he have to suck to get B.O.G in a grannie??..anyway im going to join my fellow players for ANOTHER brewskis

also paz saccuzo deserves a better bunch of team mates than northcote park as he is one of the best players in the league and was the only one who congratulated eltham on there victory after the game!

Just while on the topic of Sacuzzo, was wondering what peoples thoughts of his game on sunday? Personally, i thought he had a shocker. Havn't seen much of him but read alot about him on big footy and for a guy who gets talked up so much, he let me down on sunday. Any one else?

Just while on the topic of Sacuzzo, was wondering what peoples thoughts of his game on sunday? Personally, i thought he had a shocker. Havn't seen much of him but read alot about him on big footy and for a guy who gets talked up so much, he let me down on sunday. Any one else?

He showed a couple of glimpses of brilliance, but was carrying far too many of his handbag teammates. A game cannot be won by an individual alone, no matter how good they are (Carey, Jono Brown, Hirdy, Skips excluded), and that is the very reason the Panthers took the chocolates.

Played as a team - stuck fat as a team - won a premiership as a team - celebrated like a bunch of Crazy ****s like a team :D :D :D

NORTHCOTE PARK biggest scumbags ever seen worse than september 11 there acts on sunday should be shot also very much talked themselves up but how good you now with life banes hanging over your head and next year will not be allowed back the few good blokes mitchill sucozza k. brown come to a good club that actually has some respect!!!

all u c**** at the start of the year that said eltham r sh!t, wont make finals, are soft a butter.....well f****** stick it up ur a$$ c***s we f****** did it as a team and f*** oath did we celebrate like a team just got home for the first time in 3 days and tommorow is [art of our 4 day bender after the lower on monday, eltham pub tuesday....and everyone feel free 2 join us tommorow at the templrestwoe pub aswell....to the blokes that stuck by us all year like leroy and many others u blokes are f*****g legends....2 u others pr!cks that gave us sh!t u can get f*****....us panther boys had a ripper nyt smashin our pots and i hope u northcote park boys had a great time smashin cat p!ss at your commision flats........F*****G PANTHERS BABY!!!

all u c**** at the start of the year that said eltham r sh!t, wont make finals, are soft a butter.....well f****** stick it up ur a$$ c***s we f****** did it as a team and f*** oath did we celebrate like a team just got home for the first time in 3 days and tommorow is [art of our 4 day bender after the lower on monday, eltham pub tuesday....and everyone feel free 2 join us tommorow at the templrestwoe pub aswell....to the blokes that stuck by us all year like leroy and many others u blokes are f*****g legends....2 u others pr!cks that gave us sh!t u can get f*****....us panther boys had a ripper nyt smashin our pots and i hope u northcote park boys had a great time smashin cat p!ss at your commision flats........F*****G PANTHERS BABY!!!

Fuc*in oath Bingo. Nobody rated us all year, we werent even expected 2 make the finals. Everyone doubted us al year but we fuc*in proved 'em all wrong by bringing the premiership cup back to the Panther on sunday. Came from 3rd spot and won our finals by an average of about 7 goals. Ur also right in saying the 3 day bender has been good. I believe the best on in those stakes would have to be a toss up between you, Aussie, Ernie, and the premiership captain himself Rhino

LOL :D :D :D

You Blokes are ****ing Brilliant.

First you towell the ***** up on the park and then give em a fair ****ing Spanking on Big Footy aswell.

Is there nothing the Baby Panthers of '07 can't do ??

Cya all Thursday night, and remember need ya wits about ya and the "Soft & Pretty Boy" Look for the Premiership Photo.

Go Good things

Regards

K.A

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ive woken up somwhere?..dunno where i am..BINGO??G-TRAIN??duck??SAAB??rocket?? .. where the **** am i??

FFS bingo doesnt kno where all his funds are, G-train doesnt kno where the colour of his face was monday morning, rocket doesnt kno where his lung is and f**king saab woke up monday morning not knowing where the f**k his jocks were!! so wat r the chances of ne1 ever finding you BMW!!!!!

FFS bingo doesnt kno where all his funds are, G-train doesnt kno where the colour of his face was monday morning, rocket doesnt kno where his lung is and f**king saab woke up monday morning not knowing where the f**k his jocks were!! so wat r the chances of ne1 ever finding you BMW!!!!!

I think u left him (BMW) where You parked him! :D :D :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Under 19s - Eltham vs. Northcote Park GRAND FINAL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back