Underbelly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Watched up to ep 7, and downloading ep 8 today. I'm not sure how much of what I am seeing is based on actual events, but this is one of the best "drama's" Australia have produced in a long long time.

True, but that's kind of like saying that Andrew Symonds is in better form with the bat than Ricky Ponting :rolleyes::p

Watched up to ep 7, and downloading ep 8 today. I'm not sure how much of what I am seeing is based on actual events, but this is one of the best "drama's" Australia have produced in a long long time.

not one of

Is the best and only drama that Australia has successfully produced EVER!!!!

What a rubbish statement .. need I remind u of;

231853.jpg

not one of

Is the best and only drama that Australia has successfully produced EVER!!!!
ANZACS
Vietnam
Sword of Honour
All the Rivers Run
Galipoli
The Dismissal
Burke and Wills
etc etc

ANZACS
Vietnam
Sword of Honour
All the Rivers Run
Galipoli
The Dismissal
Burke and Wills
etc etc

TV productions then!!

though i would only agree on Galipoli in your list there Gunslinger!!

HBF, you will have fun with Episode 8 - just make sure there are no kids in the room. I am not talking about the violence either. Wait till you see what Veniamin and Caine get up to with the stripper girls. Pretty full on!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

HBF, you will have fun with Episode 8 - just make sure there are no kids in the room. I am not talking about the violence either. Wait till you see what Veniamin and Caine get up to with the stripper girls. Pretty full on!

Going to watch it tonight. Yipee! :thumbsu:

Just finished watching episode 9. Best episode since No.1 for mine.

After watching Episode 9 the full impact of Jason Moran's murder in front of so many children is hard to forget. Carl's crew well and truly crossed the line.

After watching Episode 9 the full impact of Jason Moran's murder in front of so many children is hard to forget. Carl's crew well and truly crossed the line.
It was better than his initial plan:

Getting his wife (Roberta) to start a fight with Trish Moran outside the school that both their children attend, then Trish would call Jason - and he'd be gunned down outside the school.

Imagine how many kids would have seen that.

Hello There.

I'm an avid and interested follower of all the Gangland / underworld hype and envy all of you pricks out there who have been able to watch the Underbelly series. ( I wish i could work out how to download the said torrents)

I have read with much interest the John Silvester book Underbelly, inside the gangland war and of course all the media and newspaper reports that i can drag up over the internet. I simply just can't get enough of the stuff.

Anyways I found the following multimedia interactive webpage where said author narrates various short stories relating to the Victims, the suspects, the familys and the investigations related to the gangland killings.

http://www.theage.com.au/gangland/mu.../contents.html

It gives good background information in those involved and helps satisfy those like myself who have yet to see the tv series.

Enjoy

K.A

I've watched Episode 1-9. I can't find the rest of them online :(
Where the hell are all of these episodes?:D

EDIT: I think I know:). Episode 11 is also up.

EDIT: EDIT: Infact, I have no idea how to get them:). Please help!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back