Underrated Beatles songs

Remove this Banner Ad

A thread that I'm going to start for a bit of fun. Post a Beatles song that you love but doesn't get enough love. Only going to make one rule: any song off Beatles 1, Beatles 1962-66, Beatles 1967-70 or Sgt Pepper's is obviously not underrated, so please don't post them here.​
I'll start with this underrated beauty...​

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They don't really do bad songs, so IMO they're all underrated if they're not well known.
Just a band that you can throw their entire discography on and love it all the way through, much like Queen.

Most overrated Beatles song?

All of them.
How so? There aren't many Beatles songs that are thrown in our face as "best songs of all time" like Stairway to Heaven and co are despite being widely recognised as one of the greatest and most influential bands ever.

I think you should give Revolver another listen

How so? There aren't many Beatles songs that are thrown in our face as "best songs of all time" like Stairway to Heaven and co are despite being widely recognised as one of the greatest and most influential bands ever.

I think you should give Revolver another listen

Stairway to Heaven best song? :)
Sort of one of those things that gets said once and became old-style viral, like "U2 are the best live band ever"
How can anyone discount the work that The Beatles did, is frankly beyond me?

Anyway, most underrated: Mother Natures Son

Most of Revolver I reckon. As much as a Beatle album can fall through the cracks, I reckon that one has a bit. Maybe cause it's not "poppy" enough for the early fans, while Pepper steals the hearts of the psychadelic fans.

Taxman, I'm Only Sleeping, Here There And Everywhere, Good Day Sunshine, And Your Bird Can Sing, I Want To Tell You, Got To Get You Into My Life......all brilliant but under-rated songs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Underrated Beatles songs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back