uniforms

• Thread starter parkz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Remove this Banner Ad

The original black and white Port Adelaide jumper was most appropriate.

It looked just like a prison gate, which is precisely where all their supporters end up.

Why would fitzroy fans go for north anyway ? It's likely they will have heartbreak all over again

If they could stand the terrible Colours, Hawthorn would be good way to stick it up the AFL seven without too great a danger of losing the team

Do you think that is funny, Pess????

Still a bit upset we wrecked your finals series, Hawthorn couldn't beat the old slow blokes... mental toughness is a quality Hawthorn lack... we all now know...

eek.gif
tongue.gif
eek.gif
tongue.gif
eek.gif
tongue.gif
eek.gif

[This message has been edited by Rooboy 96 (edited 31 August 2000).]

Guernsey-bashing is one of the more inane pursuits of the "my team's better than your team" morons in the football world.

Success on the football field defines what guernseys are best. By the start of the '90's the "piss and poo" colors of Hawthorn dominated the strips of lower leagues. In earlier eras it would have been Melbourne or Collingwood.

People seek vicarious success through everthing and, as this topic shows, anything.

Has everyone forgotten the absolute worst ever uniform of the North Sydn.. opps Kangaroos Orange ,White & Black?
Also the m&m blue from carlton
Surely hope the clubs made plenty from these as the players must have felt embarrased to wear them...the roos must have felt that embarrased that they didnt want to play

HAWTHORN BROWN ......YUCK...YUCK...YUCK

The worst jumper would have been that pre-season jumper that Hawthorn had with the multi-coloured diamonds on it. I'm not sure which year it was though.

Rooboy.

I would have thought even the staunchest Roo supporter would have realised you had Buckets of luck in that game.

I was quite satisfied (this year at least) with where the Hawks ended up but after a while I realised it wasn't that graeat as only ourselves and good old St Kilda were the only teams not to beat North in the last month or so.

BSA

I'm glad that someone else loves our footy strip. Obviously I am biased but I think both our colours and our design are great.

And you have to hand it to Puma or whoever designed our alternative (hot cross bun) strip because it compliments the original design very well.

Remove this Banner Ad

uniforms

Remove this Banner Ad

Back