Backdoor to Chyna
Chyna is Queen of the ring
Avengers XXX
She Hulk XXX

Such a muscle bound red tube classic

3rd & 4th overall/ end of home n away?

Or

3rd & 4th league after finals

I reckon it should be 3rd & 4th for overall points. I'd hate to see 7th or 8th collect any cash for their mediocrity because they somehow arsed their way into the league Prelim. Just sayin'

Last edited:
3rd & 4th overall/ end of home n away?

Or

3rd & 4th league after finals

I reckon it should be 3rd & 4th overall. I'd hate to see 7th or 8th collect any cash for their mediocrity.

It was 3rd & 4th in finals, so nothing was allowed for 2nd overall.

What about:

Overall $250
2nd overall $125
3rd & 4th overall $75
GF Winner $250
GF R'up $125

o_O?

What about:

Overall $250
2nd overall $125
3rd & 4th overall $75
GF Winner $250
GF R'up $125

o_O?

I think that's the best & fairest way to go. It gives ALL of the top 8 teams a good chance of winning some $$$

Although, If I had it my way it would be 'overall' highest finish takes the whole $900. That's how confident I am! :D

What about:

Overall $250
2nd overall $125
3rd & 4th overall $75
GF Winner $250
GF R'up $125

o_O?

Seconded. Rewarded for a top 4 finish, and rewarded for making the Grand Final. A couple of years back, I saved trades and made 6 over the closing 3 rounds.
Made the Grand Final from 8th in one league, and only narrowly lost. Was a wild ride, and I felt I deserved a reward.

I like this set-up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is there a prize for last?

Just askin....

For Kadog ;)

Last edited:
Was in this one last year and in it again this year. Prizes for ladder positions at the end of the season makes it different from cash leagues that offer prizes for total point scored as every head to head game matters a bit more, (yeah, I missed out on a prize by % last year goddammit).
And seeing the post I was referring to got deleted and the poster banned, feel free to pm me if you want to join the cash league it was referring to.

Hi punters. I am recruiting some intermediate and above players for my two leagueofpain leagues. No's 802580 and 148906. Sorry but no kids as there is plenty of banter on the wall. So if you enjoy hanging a bit on the wall and can back up your words you are welcome to join leagueofpain.

I’d like to invite you all to the brand spanking new Cashed Up Hogans $50 league. Prizes are as follows:

$350 for the Grand Final Winner
$150 for the GF Runner Up
$200 for Minor Premiership (H/A before finals)
$100 second H/A
$50 third H/A
$50 for the highest round score of the season. Even if your getting flogged early and out of the running, you still have a chance to make your money back!!
For those not doing the math at home, you have the chance of walking away with $600!
A secret squirrel Facebook page has been set up for banter, (Facebook page is really so I can track down who to pay at the end of the season, but may as well make use of it for banter until then). Sent me a PM or comment below if you're interested.

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back