up and comers????

Remove this Banner Ad

prestiforbrownlow said:
Yeah fair call ellis is a gun, its pretty much up to him which draft he wants to go number one for. even in the cordner when he got injured early on he managed to pull himself together at full foward and gave grammer something to kick to, did well from limited oppertunities in that game, i think he kicked three

I heard he kick like five, but i could be wrong..

MGS will defintly be very strong again next year, they keep there whole spine strucutre probably the most vital ingrediant to success in school football. There gonna be a tall, strong and extremely physical side and with 12 players already having 1st 18 expierence there gonna be hard to beat

I hear about all these melbourne teams playing year 10's in their 1sts, this year Sacred Heart has 1. I wonder how SHC would go against some of the melb. teams.

Cheers

Gissa said:
Due to the success of the St. Kevins 10A's side, how much affect do you think that group will have on the 1st XVIII, a side that should be pretty disappointed after a terrible season?

Skevs 10 A's will have a very domiant part in their firsts team next year as three players were already in it this year. James Kennedy, Scott Newman, James Tamouridius played this year. Some players to come through will be Karl Wissell, Xavier Gonzalez, Pat McCarthy, Glenn Chivers and Chris Gatto. That is just to name a few, there are plenty more.

FIGJAM#51 said:
I hear about all these melbourne teams playing year 10's in their 1sts, this year Sacred Heart has 1. I wonder how SHC would go against some of the melb. teams.

Cheers
Will find out sunday wen u take on assumption college

Remove this Banner Ad

up and comers????

Remove this Banner Ad

Back