Up the Arse! Goons Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Up the Arse! Goons Thread Part 10

News to me? Good news if true. I thought everyone gets bumped down with Chelsea winning. We now have to qualify, Spurs to Europa and Newcastle get nothing.

good results all round....thank **** we held onto 3rd spot. direct qualification is fantastic

Summer exodus at Spurs on the cards I reckon. Bale, VDV, Modric gone.
doubt VDV would leave... I don't want him to, he is quality in saying shit that leaves him with egg on his face.

I believe they will lose Bale, Modric and BAE. They will not sign their quality replacements.

They will sign Vertonghen only because he know he will get a walk up start at the Spuds.

As for us, Almunia has been shown the door.

Still hopeful we can sign M'Vila and I would really like better cover for our full back positions on either side. I don't ever want to see a starting back four with 4 CBs.

Even though both Gibbs and Santos are good players, neither of them are great players. Santos is really good offensively and generally gets the ball when he slides in. My issue with him is that he slides in too often, and when he does, he is very slow at recovering.

Gibbs is solid, but he doesn't really have anything he's really good at.

I would like to see us sign an LB good enough to start.

On the RB side, I still think Sagna is the best in the league. Buck more cover would be good. Jenkinson can play the role well and happy for him to be the replacement player, but still need another quality on the right to cover for injuries.

If we do sign M'Vila, then we have 3 players who can play the defensive midfield position really well. I would play Wilshere and Song in a mode attacking role. a midfield of Arteta, M'vila, Song and Wilshere though is too defensive.

So an attacking midfielder should be high on the agenda. Rosicky is good but to fight for titles, Rosicky should only come in as cover.

Diaby will forever be injured and Ramsey just cannot get his shit together.

But of course keeping RvP will be the number 1 objective.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So apparently Wilshere had knee surgery today. Hopefully it's just a minor clean out, because seriously, how much of this kid is broken?

Eden Hazard to hold a LeBron style hour long interview-cum-press conference to announce which club of the 30 top ones in Europe chasing him he'll be playing at next season.

So apparently Wilshere had knee surgery today. Hopefully it's just a minor clean out, because seriously, how much of this kid is broken?

Eden Hazard to hold a LeBron style hour long interview-cum-press conference to announce which club of the 30 top ones in Europe chasing him he'll be playing at next season.

I'm guessing it was just an arthroscope but yeah who knows with our history of announcing injuries?

This hazard circus is getting a bit tiresome. City will likely be the choice.

All is quiet on the RvP front at the moment. Not sure if that's a good or bad thing.

One of the media links on the official site is saying we are after another French bloke because city are in the race for M'Vila...great.

If Man City do manage to be greedy enough to steal RVP we should try and get Dzeko in a deal. We would be massive winners IMO.

Man City would be almost unbeatable with RVP.

No team with Dzeko, Aguero and Tevez should be on the search for a forward

Tevez will possibly move on, and question marks over ballotelli as well so there might be some movement in their list of forwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back