Game Updated Confirmed Trades Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Mattlowry said:
Well there has been activity with certain clubs (Geelong, Sydney, Western Bulldogs, West Coast, Kangaroos, Brisbane (now quit), Hawthorn) and i might be forgetting one of them but certain clubs arent doing anything (Essendon(wont trade at all but apparently said wants to do the draft so yeah), Collingwood, Carlton, St.Kilda, Fremantle, Adelaide, Tigers, Port Power)

St Kilda, Fremantle have recentlly done best 22's so thats alright so they are still in it but Collingwood, Carlton, Adelaide, Tigers, Essendon havent traded and or/ done best 22's in a long time if ever (in the case of Tigers and Carlton). Dissapointing. Its good that people like West Coast quit because it allows their spots to be taken by people who actually want to play the game. I understand some teams just dont want to trade beacuse they are happy with their sides but they should still post best 22's.

The game should go somewhere too. I dont know how or whatnot but should go somewhere after we have traded.

And in response to Jako's question what he means is that after the draft is done you can have a maximum of 39 players on your normal list and 3 spaces left for Rookie players that we will get in the rookie draft. Veterans dont count towards your normal list of 39 but if you have 39 normal players and 2 veterans you can only get 1 rookie as you can have a maximum of 42 players on your total squad.
Remember you must do at least 3 draft picks though so you can have a maximum of 36 players before the draft. Some clubs need to delist soon.
Anyways thats my ramble.

Carlton and Collingwood have people nominated to take over, but neither have done anything. Patience is wearing thin for Collingwood!

Essendon says he's finished trading. We are now waiting on his finalised list before the draft.

Brisbane is free. the only other club under a question is Richmond. Does Wrenny still want to play?

The real draft must happen. I want my chance at picking my players for the future. I don't want some crappy recruiters dud picks.

Of course the draft will be after the real thing. :)

sum trades....

Wells for P.Burgone and Mahoney

Makepeace for A.Kingsley

and Firrito, Waters, pick 12, and p.johnson for scott welsh isaac thompson skipper and urch

Mattlowry said:
And in response to Jako's question what he means is that after the draft is done you can have a maximum of 39 players on your normal list and 3 spaces left for Rookie players that we will get in the rookie draft. Veterans dont count towards your normal list of 39 but if you have 39 normal players and 2 veterans you can only get 1 rookie as you can have a maximum of 42 players on your total squad.
Remember you must do at least 3 draft picks though so you can have a maximum of 36 players before the draft. Some clubs need to delist soon.
Anyways thats my ramble.

Thanks Matt, now i understand

Its good that people like West Coast quit because

except i didn't quit......... I think it was Brisbane who quit

Three Way Trade:

B.Harris and R.Murphy end up at the Swans from Freo

A.Grover has gone from Sydney to the Kangas

Ian Perrie has gone from the Kangas to Fremantle

and Paul Johnson and pick 27 to Freo from Sydney

And of Course, Luke Penny is now at Freo courtesy of Sydney

Confirmed over MSN on Freo part.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mattlowry said:
It looks that way. there really should be a screening process in this game.

How do we implement one? It's pretty hard I suppose. Taking suggestions... :mad:

You know you would've if you had the chance.

But yes, we do need a screening process.

no trades until EVERYONE gets that persons email!!!!

greekgod said:
How do we implement one? It's pretty hard I suppose. Taking suggestions... :mad:

You know you would've if you had the chance.

But yes, we do need a screening process.

no trades until EVERYONE gets that persons email!!!!
its on the page before for everyone to see!

you wouldve done exactly same and so wouldve everyone else if they had the chance!

AS A REMINDER:

This thread is called the updated trades thread for the purpose of listing trades,not banter about rules or politics. Take that to the other thread guys. Sorry to be the evil moderator but it just helps everything run smoothly.

Back to Business...

Mal Michael to Kangas from Sydney
Adam Simpson and Shannon Watt to St.Kilda from Kangas
Grahame Johncoc-k to Sydney from St.Kilda
Greg Tivendale, pick 32 to Kangaroos from St.Kilda.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Updated Confirmed Trades Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back