Apr 22, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
T.Swift Huddersfield Town AUFC
Hey boys and girls,
just a quick Question!
So I've bought a couple of tickets for Friday night's game and some of the people I've bought tickets for have pulled out, but I've found others to go in their place.

Problem is I have Concession tickets and they are Adults, so where do I go on gameday to pay the difference on the ticket so they can get in? Can I go to any gate ticket booth? Do I have to go to special office?

Can someone let me know where I have to go to do this it'd be a huge Help!

Thanks! ......... GO CROWS!! :)

Usually its just the people at the actual gates, but ill doubt theyll notice considering their standing their for multiple hours...

At 6 foot 3 i accidentally entered with our familys child membership ticket and nobody blinked

Nobody notices. My 19 y/o mate has been getting in all year with children's tickets. Not at all endorsing that idea, just saying you should be fine. It's not like you're intentionally ripping off the club or anything.

they generally do notice as we have had people use our concession season memeberships and have always been picked up.

It's easy to do, you can upgrade at any of the gates before you go in.

Does anyone know how much it is to upgrade ???

My wife wants to go tomorrow night and I am trying to work out whether it will be cheaper to buy my son a $4 ticket and upgrade my son's ticket to an adult for my wife to use or to just buy my wife a $29 ticket ??

From memory it's not much. When people have our son's concession ticket they've only paid $4 or $5 to upgrade it to adult I think

I legit can not remember this game in 2011 that I needed to upgrade for, I was also so nice, so young, asking my question.

sigh... now I feel old and bitter haha

Remove this Banner Ad

Upgrade Ticket (Concession --> Adult)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back