Upper Murray 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Tips for this week
Tumba in a close one both sides won't be at full strength 21pts
Corryong to increase their percentage 10gls
Feds to bounce back over bullioh 37pts

Was flicking through the clearance page tonight. Got a good laugh reading that marmo was cleared to bullioh only to put in another clearance to Corryong at the deadline! Heard that grimes is a gun and Wil win games of his own boot. But he cost the demons a mint.
How many football clubs and cricket clubs has Marmo played for?

Was flicking through the clearance page tonight. Got a good laugh reading that marmo was cleared to bullioh only to put in another clearance to Corryong at the deadline! Heard that grimes is a gun and Wil win games of his own boot. But he cost the demons a mint.

Big names not Big heads.

How many football clubs and cricket clubs has Marmo played for?

What club in their right mind allow a player who has just only recently signed with your club ,lodge a clearance to a rival club, and Allow the clearance? Clubs must be run by Yowie's up this way

What club in their right mind allow a player who has just only recently signed with your club ,lodge a clearance to a rival club, and Allow the clearance? Clubs must be run by Yowie's up this way

Those at the kennel have always been a bit special! Lols like Marmo is looking for GF. What a dud

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geez I'm glad Evan Nicholas plays in the Upper Murray. Who else would the Border Mail talk about.
True, the leagues highest profile coach hasn't been quoted in the border mail for 2 years. Pity Maxwell Duncan isn't still coaching up that way, that's a man that was never short of a word. Maybe Walwa should give him a call?

True, the leagues highest profile coach hasn't been quoted in the border mail for 2 years. Pity Maxwell Duncan isn't still coaching up that way, that's a man that was never short of a word. Maybe Walwa should give him a call?

Take my hat off to the 13 Walwa players that doubled up on Saturday, tough 3 weeks ahead for the Walwa Club to keep that up so they don't forfeit..

I agree it's time the great man made a return to upper murray ranks, if he can't get them back on their feet no one can. Plus, he's a great spokesman for the league who's got the balls to say what everyone's thinking!

What was the go with Feds today? Did they have many players out or has Corryong adding Marmo and Grimes made that much difference?

Saw you goal umpiring the tumba Feds game last week chop. What were your thoughts?
Kenny it was a good game to watch, i thought tumba should of been 3/4 gls infront by quarter time by the amount of time they had the ball in their forward line,but credit to feds backline to be able to maintain that pressure on their opponents for 4 quarters of footy.It came down to the last quarter to decide the outcome of the game.Tumba loosing B.Carey just before 3quarter time didn't help there cause. I thought the best player on the ground was B.Ohlin, his marking around the ground is going to cause problems to other sides.Do i think feds will win the G.F. maybe but the other 3 sides that will make-up the 4 are more than capable on there day of winning. I would like to see Tumba play their finals game either at Corryong or Cudgie i beleive the team they have got is more suited to the bigger grounds .I think the surprise package this season is Corryong even though they picked up acouple of late clearances have been the only side to beat feds and alot of the credit must go to Evan an the Corryong committee.
Toecutter lawn bowles takes up my time but you never know, with the salary cap comming into play next season i think $60,000 is the cap, what i would like to see would be something like this WALWA-$60,000 TUMBA,CORRY, FEDS-$50,000-BULLIOH $45,000 and all coaches fee's are included in the cap or second option is all clubs at $60,000 with $10,000 of it spent on their ressies sides.
Watched Tumba/Walwa game yesterday,with no ressie game walwa were able to put 19 players on the field,forget the score i thought walwa gave tumba a game with tumba resting about 10 players so Fruit i would say feds did the same and that's not taking anything away from Corryong, there was 4 points up for grabs and Corryong wanted them more than Feds and in the tumba/walwa game it did snow for about 3/4 mins what were the ground conditions at the other games.
Will do my final team of the year next week an tips for the medal
To the sides that still have to play walwa if you have any players that aren't getting a game lend them to walwa and to all the players that took to the field for walwa yesterday well done

TIPS THIS WEEK
Going to back tumba over cudgie if they want 3rd spot,tumba by 14pts
Corryong will be to strong for Walwa 10gls
Going to back Bullioh in a close one over Feds 7pts only because it's at Bullioh

Have been away for a while may as well get back amongst it

Tips

Tumba over cudgie in a close one a lot on the line for the Roos

Corryong to kick a cricket score against poor old Walwa who only named 14 players again this week which is a shame hope they fill the side

Feds by 15 goals over bullioh at Corryong with some big ins for the swans this week

Remove this Banner Ad

Upper Murray 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Back