Upper Murray Football League 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Blueyboy,

Your tips were as f*cked up as mine for seniors. I said Feds to beat the Blues whilst you said that the Roos would win..Just! That doesn't mean that we can swap spit in the shower though! Your Cows and my sister would get too jealous!

So Corryong not only lost the seniors game but also lost the 4 fights. Thats what happens when ambitions get mixed up with capabilities!! Next weeks game will be a cracker - Tumba V Cudgie!

Demon Girl,
I done better than you I picked the winners..!!!
Lucky we aint part of the AFL like could you imagine how much my fines would be for bagging you out about rooting your Mum,Sister,Cat,Dog and anything else you filthy two headed creatures like to shag..!!!
I guess you will hit a Kangaroo again or maybe an elephant this time and you wont show up like last time you BIG GIRL ????????????????????????????????????????????? Ha Ha Ha
Yeah Saturday should be a cracker and with Deery and Piltz firing up kicking a bag full it will be Cudgewa win by 5 goals...

So any chance Tumba can rest a few this week so cudgy can have a win and keep doggies out of second spot so there is no chance the granny will b at the dogpit for the 15th year in a row... cause i can see whats gunna happen doggies get 2nd spot then bang knock tumba off in tumba first final and back to the shithole. Cmon Tumba use cant lose top spot unless cudgy beat use by 150 points...take one for the comp.Or if all else fails lets hope feds play a blinder and beat bullioh. Maxy or anyone can you tell me if the grand final is held in tumba whats the go with the selling of grog can they get a licence or will people be able to bring the slabs in g.f day for once...cause f..k there would be no way id head to tumba without a drop of grog in me.

So any chance Tumba can rest a few this week so cudgy can have a win and keep doggies out of second spot so there is no chance the granny will b at the dogpit for the 15th year in a row... cause i can see whats gunna happen doggies get 2nd spot then bang knock tumba off in tumba first final and back to the shithole. Cmon Tumba use cant lose top spot unless cudgy beat use by 150 points...take one for the comp.Or if all else fails lets hope feds play a blinder and beat bullioh. Maxy or anyone can you tell me if the grand final is held in tumba whats the go with the selling of grog can they get a licence or will people be able to bring the slabs in g.f day for once...cause f..k there would be no way id head to tumba without a drop of grog in me.

Wogboy,

Tumba hasn't won it yet, as you know finals are different again, but rest assurred one way or the other we will have piss wherever the GF is played! As it has been a while, we use to buy grog at the canteen. Not sure what the go is these days. I will shout you a beer or two from the keg that Blue Boy will be giving me:thumbsu:

There,s a lot of TALK of whom is going to host the Granny,I know Who wont be,Corryong and Feds and THE POOR B/W club.I can only go to Mass every Sunday and pray with Kev Flanagan at Sacred Heart that it,s not at SCUMSVILLE,good luck to Tumba and Cudgie,actually the poor old Tiges could do with a bit of praying for to.

Superwog I hope that the brains trust at Tumba are reading your posts. Would be great if Tumba could "tank" on the weekend and Im sure every other team would support them :) God knows no-one wants to head down to Bullioh again this year. Fingers crossed for Cudgie on the weekend hope you can pull off the win.

Tips for this week
Tumba by 27pts over Cudgie
Bullioh by 17pts over Feds
B/W by 13pts over Corry
RESSIES
Cudgie by 13pts
Bullioh by 12gls
Corry by 42pts
With my team of the year i think i will get at least 85% of them in the leagues team and M.Molkinten will be named COACH OF THE YEAR.
I have heard that the leagues presentation night will be held on Sunday lunch time the day after the 1st semi, this is a backward step,my personal opinion is that it should be held on Saturday night after the last home an away game or after the 1st semi that night.
And guys there is know way in hell, will Tumba be tanking.If Bullioh make it to another G.F. that's footy and super-wog tumba have a licence.This week i'm off to watch Adrain play at Bullioh .Yes there is no arse today because i'm wearing my glasses.max

Good Point Blueboy,

They had better do it before the finals, they wouldn't let the f*ckhead play in them would they? Typical Scumsville, I hope whatever team apart from them win the GF (preferably Tumba) but I would support Cudgie if I had too!!

I'm tipping Nichol may play the early finals but won't be there on G/F day if he's found guilty, if Cudgy is good enough to win the flag they shouldn't have any worries about knocking Tumba off and keeping Bullioh from a home final at the piggery. Question, has any of the clubs lodged a complaint about the facilities out there hosting finals or is it just us on whingers on this forum? I'd go for finals to be played at Cudgy and Corryong every year with the bottom 2 clubs given the catering rights on G/F day.
Tips for the weekend
Cudgy by a point
Bullioh by 45
Walwa in an upset by 5

2's
Cudgy by 40
Bullioh by 100+
Corryong by 60

I'm tipping Nichol may play the early finals but won't be there on G/F day if he's found guilty, if Cudgy is good enough to win the flag they shouldn't have any worries about knocking Tumba off and keeping Bullioh from a home final at the piggery. Question, has any of the clubs lodged a complaint about the facilities out there hosting finals or is it just us on whingers on this forum? I'd go for finals to be played at Cudgy and Corryong every year with the bottom 2 clubs given the catering rights on G/F day.
Tips for the weekend
Cudgy by a point
Bullioh by 45
Walwa in an upset by 5

2's
Cudgy by 40
Bullioh by 100+
Corryong by 60

I remeber at the start of the year we discussed the topic and we all agreed that the piggery should be taken out of the equation but I guess its probaly just us whinging on the forum! I agree it should be played at Corryong given they have the better facilities.

Any way my tips for the week:

Tumba by 13 points;
Bullioh by 5 goals;
Walwa by 2 goals;

Magoos:
Tumba by 18;
Bullioh by 120;
Corryong by 70;

Bring on the this saturday!

I remeber at the start of the year we discussed the topic and we all agreed that the piggery should be taken out of the equation but I guess its probaly just us whinging on the forum! I agree it should be played at Corryong given they have the better facilities.

Any way my tips for the week:

Tumba by 13 points;
Bullioh by 5 goals;
Walwa by 2 goals;

Magoos:
Tumba by 18;
Bullioh by 120;
Corryong by 70;

Weekend wrap:

Blueboy -

Cetainly not gloating, but I see that the Blues were leading right up until 3rd Quarter- what happened? By looking at the quarter scores you should have won it! Was Piltz fairly well marked? Can you give me a run down?

Maxi,

What happened at the Piggery? Did Bullioh have a bad day kicking majors or did the Swans really put it to them? By the looks of things Feds were winning and lost it in the last quarter?

In the seconds I hope that some team will be able to mark up to Corryong in the GF - it looks like Cudgie is my pick to at least make it a competative game. I see in the first's that Corrigan Dale kicked nine goals, if he had of been there all season I wonder how many he would have finished with?

Now to next week, obviously I can understand the concerns that a few of you have had in relation to the SCUM winning next weekend and then the GF being held in Bullioh - dont worry it wont happen. Tumba will kick their filthy arses, then Cudgie will beat them in the next final then we wont have them playing in the big one. They can all go and buy their Pie Shop with winnings from their last 4 premierships - hang on they can't, they spent it all on buying players!!

How does that sound? Sounds good doesn't it, but as we all know finals footy is different who knows those bloody Demons might decide not to make up numbers! All I know that its just the start of some big weeks comming up - good luck to all sides except the SCUM

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Demonroo didn't get down to bullioh ended up having to take S.Brook up to cudgie because he had no lift.D.Authors was the main destroyer in the first half then faded abit in the second half .For feds to go down to bullioh by 2gls was a great efford but i do know T.Hickey didn't play but feds had afew players out as well.
Now that finals are here i wish all the sides all the best an may the best team win.[tumba bullioh g.f.]

Weekend wrap:

Blueboy -

Cetainly not gloating, but I see that the Blues were leading right up until 3rd Quarter- what happened? By looking at the quarter scores you should have won it! Was Piltz fairly well marked? Can you give me a run down?

Maxi,

What happened at the Piggery? Did Bullioh have a bad day kicking majors or did the Swans really put it to them? By the looks of things Feds were winning and lost it in the last quarter?

In the seconds I hope that some team will be able to mark up to Corryong in the GF - it looks like Cudgie is my pick to at least make it a competative game. I see in the first's that Corrigan Dale kicked nine goals, if he had of been there all season I wonder how many he would have finished with?

Now to next week, obviously I can understand the concerns that a few of you have had in relation to the SCUM winning next weekend and then the GF being held in Bullioh - dont worry it wont happen. Tumba will kick their filthy arses, then Cudgie will beat them in the next final then we wont have them playing in the big one. They can all go and buy their Pie Shop with winnings from their last 4 premierships - hang on they can't, they spent it all on buying players!!

How does that sound? Sounds good doesn't it, but as we all know finals footy is different who knows those bloody Demons might decide not to make up numbers! All I know that its just the start of some big weeks comming up - good luck to all sides except the SCUM

Demon
We had a few out injured and didn't play good footy for 4 quarters.
Piltz had flu and didn't even make it through first quarter he will be right next week.
Credit to Tumba chipping away and got in front in the last, but finals footy now and anything could happen.
I think the Grandfinal will be at Bullioh

Finally we are down to the real stuff, great to see the mighty demons in the finals action again and after the way we played on saturday i've got no doubt we can push Cudgie to advance into the prelim. Finally we have the firepower to not just win our own ball but have the players to actually kick some goals, hopefully Tangers pulls on a Cudgie jumper cause nothing is sweeter than knocking off a glory hunter.:D
As for our 2's without getting to over confident i think nothing short of a flag will be a dissapointment for the boys who've worked hard all year and are reaping the benefits, credit to the albury boys who travel up and play for nothing. Well done to Owie for a great debut year coaching. I see all the haters from last year are suspicously quiet about our success this season, you must all be fishing.:rolleyes:

Finally we are down to the real stuff, great to see the mighty demons in the finals action again and after the way we played on saturday i've got no doubt we can push Cudgie to advance into the prelim. Finally we have the firepower to not just win our own ball but have the players to actually kick some goals, hopefully Tangers pulls on a Cudgie jumper cause nothing is sweeter than knocking off a glory hunter.:D
As for our 2's without getting to over confident i think nothing short of a flag will be a dissapointment for the boys who've worked hard all year and are reaping the benefits, credit to the albury boys who travel up and play for nothing. Well done to Owie for a great debut year coaching. I see all the haters from last year are suspicously quiet about our success this season, you must all be fishing.:rolleyes:

Demon, like all the other sides in finals, no one will remember who finshed 3rd or 4th just who plays in the grand final. Yeah the boys played well on the weekend, both sides, however finals is a different ball game and pressure does a lot of things to different people. Let's go week by week ey and hopefully be champions in september, not in august. Good luck to all sides in finals and let's hope all the games are close.

Just a thought lads. Three teams are in with a real shot at the flag as we know(don't think the demons will have the depth to challenge but will push the blues). Been thinking that the teams will have spent some serious coin to finish 3rd or 2nd. I say this as there is usually a couple of contenders who think they have a shot and these teams tend to top up at the end of the clearance deadline. Looking at the blues, deery has had 2 years and probably aimed to have a serious tilt this year by the players they have brought in. What happens if they finish 3rd? Deery goes? Players go? Or they spend even more next year and smash everyone. Would all tumba's recruits come back for another go if they went out in straight sets. Would they spend more to go further the next year? Would not having won a flag count against them backing it up?

And lastly we have all been waiting For bullioh to fall off the perch. If they don't make the big dance will it be the straw that breaks the camels back? Wouldnt think it would take much for the nichol boys and a few others to pull up stumps.

This is all assuming these clubs have spent some cash to get where they are ;) ;) ;)

Just a thought lads. Three teams are in with a real shot at the flag as we know(don't think the demons will have the depth to challenge but will push the blues). Been thinking that the teams will have spent some serious coin to finish 3rd or 2nd. I say this as there is usually a couple of contenders who think they have a shot and these teams tend to top up at the end of the clearance deadline. Looking at the blues, deery has had 2 years and probably aimed to have a serious tilt this year by the players they have brought in. What happens if they finish 3rd? Deery goes? Players go? Or they spend even more next year and smash everyone. Would all tumba's recruits come back for another go if they went out in straight sets. Would they spend more to go further the next year? Would not having won a flag count against them backing it up?

And lastly we have all been waiting For bullioh to fall off the perch. If they don't make the big dance will it be the straw that breaks the camels back? Wouldnt think it would take much for the nichol boys and a few others to pull up stumps.

This is all assuming these clubs have spent some cash to get where they are ;) ;) ;)

Old Kenny,

Todays paper says 1 Nichol boy will be not be playing footy for 6weeks

People's tips for the weekend anyone?
My are
Seniors-Corryong by 5 points in an upset. Cudgy are looking old and sore by this stage of the year while the demon's look fitter and hungrier for a finals win i think. I'm tipping Marmo, Dale and Nicholas will be good for 10-12 goals between them.
2's-Tumba by 10 points over the pie eaters. The Bullioh boys will be hoping for the canteen to be well stocked after running around on the big Cudgy ground all day.:p

My tips for this week
Reading cudgies coachs comments in Thursdays paper that Bullioh will beat Tumba in 2nd semi then i hope Cudgie are happy about finishing 3rd because Tumba won't loose 2 finals at home, so yes i think Cudgie will get over Corryong this Saturday in a close won.If D.Aurthors can put 4 quarters of footy together like he did in the first half against Tumba last week and the Star boys up an running in there back line Cudgie by 17pts.
Corryong you have had a great season.
In the ressies i want tumba to win but i think bulliohs bigger bodies will get them over the line[hope i'm wrong].

My tips for this week
Reading cudgies coachs comments in Thursdays paper that Bullioh will beat Tumba in 2nd semi then i hope Cudgie are happy about finishing 3rd because Tumba won't loose 2 finals at home, so yes i think Cudgie will get over Corryong this Saturday in a close won.If D.Aurthors can put 4 quarters of footy together like he did in the first half against Tumba last week and the Star boys up an running in there back line Cudgie by 17pts.
Corryong you have had a great season.
In the ressies i want tumba to win but i think bulliohs bigger bodies will get them over the line[hope i'm wrong].
Regarding bills comments in the paper what did you think he would say, he would have been asked the question " hey bill if you win who do you think u will be playing next week' um no comment sir... he had to say someone and he picked bullioh to go straight threw, cause he and everyone else knows when it comes to finals the doggies no how to turn it on. And no max i dont think he was happy finishing 3rd but injuries have really caught up with them at the wrong end of the year. But in saying that i think they will get over the line today by 27 points and will refreash and get some players back to have a real crack at tumba/bullioh in 2 weeks.

Good luck to all sides playing today, hopeing for evan contest in the Cudgi Vs Corrong and think it will be just that looks to be a shoot out and with the late pick ups for Corrong and the injury and age factor all against the blues i think it will be Corrong getting over the line in a close one.....
Tumber should be winning the 2s again will be a close game but the tumba boys have a few 1st grade boys in there pushing to be picked next week.....
As for all the banter that the Bulldogs will come to Tumba get the home GF and win yet another flag really people RD 1 Tumba By 60+ rd 2 Tumba by 25+ rd 3 Tumba down by 3 after a 5 goal start and 5 players out that day...im not one to say (or we had 5/6 players out but on that day both sides had some guns out)
in the wet i was there on all 3 times to watch i think that the Tumba boys forward 6 with the likes of Matty, Burgo, Kelly, Brookes will be far to stong for the dogs to hold out if Tumba can limit the supply to Hicky Tumba just win. With the likes of Marc Sheppard and THE NUGGET to come back into the side i can not see them getting beat at home huge game though.

just a chicks veiw:):)

Good luck to all sides playing today, hopeing for evan contest in the Cudgi Vs Corrong and think it will be just that looks to be a shoot out and with the late pick ups for Corrong and the injury and age factor all against the blues i think it will be Corrong getting over the line in a close one.....
Tumber should be winning the 2s again will be a close game but the tumba boys have a few 1st grade boys in there pushing to be picked next week.....
As for all the banter that the Bulldogs will come to Tumba get the home GF and win yet another flag really people RD 1 Tumba By 60+ rd 2 Tumba by 25+ rd 3 Tumba down by 3 after a 5 goal start and 5 players out that day...im not one to say (or we had 5/6 players out but on that day both sides had some guns out)
in the wet i was there on all 3 times to watch i think that the Tumba boys forward 6 with the likes of Matty, Burgo, Kelly, Brookes will be far to stong for the dogs to hold out if Tumba can limit the supply to Hicky Tumba just win. With the likes of Marc Sheppard and THE NUGGET to come back into the side i can not see them getting beat at home huge game though.

just a chicks veiw:):)

Anyone know the scores from today?

Remove this Banner Ad

Upper Murray Football League 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Back