NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Sussman trial was all about discovery and putting on record that HRC approved the alpha bank hoax.

The Danchenko trial exposes the FBI for paying a Russian informant $1m for false information to try to commit treason by bringing down a president.

What do you do when your legal system is taken over and corrupted by a Shadow Government. You start the devolution process that Trump did through EO’s in his final days as POTUS.
Trump changed who was in charge of The Pentagon and gave declassified docs to those in the military he trusts. Biden/Obama have limited power and only control mercenaries. That’s why the US military isn’t in Ukraine. Only the CIA is there plus paid mercenaries and Nazi thugs.

Think I've asked you this before mate but will try once again - is there any point when this stuff keeps not happening that you re-assess? Another 2 years? 10? 20??

What do you do when your legal system is taken over and corrupted by a Shadow Government. You start the devolution process that Trump did through EO’s in his final days as POTUS.
Trump changed who was in charge of The Pentagon and gave declassified docs to those in the military he trusts. Biden/Obama have limited power and only control mercenaries. That’s why the US military isn’t in Ukraine. Only the CIA is there plus paid mercenaries and Nazi thugs.
You're amazing, keep up the good work :thumbsu:

(Nobody mention the separation of powers)

Think I've asked you this before mate but will try once again - is there any point when this stuff keeps not happening that you re-assess? Another 2 years? 10? 20??
"It's all happening, it's just hidden"

Who needs reality? There are tunnels to dig!

This is the Conspiracies board Mofra. If you can’t accept that the SRP board is somewhere else in the Not Footy Related board. Not that I can see it unless I log off.
We're talking about wacky conspiracies here, and you have provided many for our enjoyment and amusement. I think you for it.

Any updates about those submarine tunnels under Australia? Was it dug by a contractor through a tender process, or do the deep state have their own equipment?

We're talking about wacky conspiracies here, and you have provided many for our enjoyment and amusement. I think you for it.

Any updates about those submarine tunnels under Australia? Was it dug by a contractor through a tender process, or do the deep state have their own equipment?
You think me for it hey?

You think me for it hey?
No, I thank you for it.

Why don't you want to talk about those tunnels though? It's a conspiracy and this is the conspiracies board.

I posted a conspiracy theory. Why do I need to talk about it?
Because without discussion, it's just a conspiracy headline.
Are you embarrassed by it?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sometimes I wonder if I’m dealing with a class of kids with special needs in here.
From the guy psychologically incapable of saying whether or not he'll remain balls deep in Q infused fantasy for his entire life irrespective of any confirming data whatsoever. Unreal :drunk:

Although I guess the above approach just makes you an average Q stick to be fair.

Is this you Eric?

Sometimes I wonder if I’m dealing with a class of kids with special needs in here. The Steele Dossier was a hoax. Stop acting like an idiot bringing up this crap.

Yet again, something your lot kept chirping about ("when the Durham investigation is done, you guys are going to look stupid") has come up a great big fat zero.

Do you never question your beliefs when they are continually shown to be bogus?

Yet again, something your lot kept chirping about ("when the Durham investigation is done, you guys are going to look stupid") has come up a great big fat zero.

Who was behind the Steele Dossier hoax?
HRC
Who was behind the Alpha Bank hoax?
HRC
The FBI and the DOJ have been exposed for carrying out political witch hunts.
The FBI and the DOJ are now on record as deliberately lying to the American people.

I’m pretty sure that the Sussman and Danchenko trials have been a success.

b72dd05180817700dd6d7558ca653138.gif

Who was behind the Steele Dossier hoax?
HRC
Who was behind the Alpha Bank hoax?
HRC
The FBI and the DOJ have been exposed for carrying out political witch hunts.
The FBI and the DOJ are now on record as deliberately lying to the American people.

I’m pretty sure that the Sussman and Danchenko trials have been a success.

Sussman and Danchenko both acquitted, so yes, successful for them. Total failure by Durham, though. I thought you were barracking for him ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back