NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OK zill you win.

Next time someone posts a link to a Neo Nazis or Russian bots twitter account along with content from that account or parrots some shit that is identical to an argument posted on Stormfront or 8kun, I'll keep quiet about it.

It's the only way to be fair to the debate after all.

Is that what you want to happen?

No of course, I dont deny it, and it didnt deny it above either. Go back and read:

Far from denying it, I not only admitted it, I also gave my ****ing reasons for doing it.

If you post content from (or that mirrors) Nazi rhetoric, White nationalist bullshit or similar I'm going to bring it to yours (and everyone else's) attention.
And encourage them to check out more of it, by suggesting websites they might not have heard about. Got it.

And encourage them to check out more of it, by suggesting websites they might not have heard about. Got it.

Well yeah.

Wouldn't you want to know if the shit you're saying is just parroting Nazi rhetoric or the post or link you're reposting on here comes from a site full of misinformation being spread by an avowed Neo Nazi or Russian bot?

A Yes or No will suffice.

And if the answer is 'No' for some reason, dont you think others might want to know?

OK zill you win.

Next time someone posts a link to a Neo Nazis or Russian bots twitter account along with content from that account or parrots some shit that is identical to an argument posted on Stormfront or 8kun, I'll keep quiet about it.

It's the only way to be fair to the debate after all.

Is that what you want to happen?
You don't need to encourage users to go to those sorts of sites. For example, I clicked the twitter post you mentioned, and from there got sent to some sort of extremist website via a link. I don't know how reliable the site is, I only link it here in the hopes no one will ever visit this particular site.

Well yeah.

Wouldn't you want to know if the shit you're saying is just parroting Nazi rhetoric or the post or link you're reposting on here comes from a site full of misinformation being spread by an avowed Neo Nazi or Russian bot?

A Yes or No will suffice.

And if the answer is 'No' for some reason, dont you think others might want to know?
The problem is that the tweet was simply about trump, i'm sure there are many thousands of such posts from today. Not everyone looks at a tweet then decides to check out everything else that has been posted by that person.

Remove this Banner Ad

NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back