NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Emails have surfaced of the Harris campaign paying influencers tens of thousands of dollars to attend the DNC

Even if true, who cares?

It's not like Trump doesnt have an army of internet grifters spruiking his merits for cash, or that Trump himself hasnt grifted merch, tickets to his rallies and dinners and even bits of the suit he was wearing when he was charged from gullible suckers online.

I'm not simping bourbons, Donald Trump is legitimately the best candidate, for the US, for Australia

How can any sane person actually think that?

During his last presidency, he catapulted us into a Trade war with China (our biggest trading partner) that saw them bully the shit out of us with tariffs and shit. His official policy platform is to make the USA (our biggest military ally) non interventionist (and it's pointless having a military ally, that wont actually intervene to help you out).

Because of his rhetoric in Europe re NATO, were seeing the Germans, Poles and others drastically expanding their military budgets, and Putin becoming emboldened to take on NATO.

How does any of that help Australia?

I'm not simping bourbons, Donald Trump is legitimately the best candidate, for the US, for Australia, for the world. I am just a logical person, wanting the world to be a better place.
Yes mate, like I said we know you're legit in your simping.

No one could be that delusional no matter how much they're being paid. Can't teach that, gotta be innate :tearsofjoy:

Because of his rhetoric in Europe re NATO, were seeing the Germans, Poles and others drastically expanding their military budgets, and Putin becoming emboldened to take on NATO.

Why is this is a bad thing?

These nations should expand their defence capabilities and not rely on a North American country to protect their European nations from other European nations.

If every European nation on the side of NATO did this then the likes of Putin won't stand much chance of anything if they united against him.

Nothing to see here

"His car exploded on the highway" hahaha, ahhh lebbo you're such an easy mark. "When you put it like that" indeed :tearsofjoy:

Chatham County Grand Jury indicted Mario Demaine Clark,44, of Atlanta on April 15th and charged him with homicide by vehicle in the second degree.

Demaine was driving freightliner flatbed on I-16 eastbound in Chatham County on December 4, 2020 when he struck vehicles which caused the death of Harrison Deal of Statesboro.

There were four vehicles involved in the 10:00 AM crash which included a flat-bed truck carrying steel driven by Clark, two smaller vehicles and a tractor trailer. Three of the vehicles were engulfed in flames by the time firefighters made it to the scene.

Harrison Deal died as a result of the crash.

Last edited:
"His car exploded on the highway" hahaha, ahhh lebbo you're such an easy mark. "When you put it like that" indeed :tearsofjoy:

PS Lebbo73 - the statewide audit actually proceeded, which found that the "original machine count accurately portrayed the winner of the election."

You look incredibly stupid when you swallow the Kool Aid to this extent, and allow it to represent your own understanding.

Looks like Trump not backing away from cypto.
Saying he will pay off trillions of US debt with bitcoin.
Will propably launch something when he does his Musk interview.
Eric and jr up and about on X.
Bros in cyrpto
Terms of trade generally specify the currency in which government debt / bonds/ debentures must be paid.
It's why Russian rouble sanctions worked.

In short, it's another brain fart with no thought put into it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hang on I'll just grab the thread's resident race expert - Bostonian please confirm :tearsofjoy:
I saw a good comment on this all over night that I think readily distilled the issue.

Does Kamala say the magic word? I don't recall her ever doing so. Obama definitely has.

If she comes out and drops it at her next rally, the issue will be put to bed.

I'll be happy to eat my words, if she does.

Tampon Tim confirmed coward.

He “slithered out the door,” charge two of his former Guard colleagues, Command Sgts. Major Thomas Behrends and Paul Herr (both now retired), leaving the unit “hanging without its senior Non-Commissioned Officer, as the battalion prepared for war.”

Democrats leaning into their weirdness.

Republican Priorities:

1. Stop wars.
2. Control illegal border entries.
3. Make America Great Again.

Democrat Priorities

1. Stock the boys dunnies with tampons.
2. Organise drag queen reading sessions for the kids
3. Make America Burn Again

Last edited:
I saw a good comment on this all over night that I think readily distilled the issue.

Does Kamala say the magic word? I don't recall her ever doing so. Obama definitely has.

If she comes out and drops it at her next rally, the issue will be put to bed.

I'll be happy to eat my words, if she does.
I assume (possibly erroneously) that you have some idea what you're talking about, feel free to loop me in! :tearsofjoy:

Remove this Banner Ad

NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back