NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

The great man with a good lead there.

Mr. Trump now leads Mr. Biden 49 percent to 43 percent among likely voters nationally, a three-point swing toward the Republican from just a week earlier, before the debate. It is the largest lead Mr. Trump has recorded in a Times/Siena poll since 2015. Mr. Trump leads by even more among registered voters, 49 percent to 41 percent.

Biden's mental decline would've been alleviated if his administration hadn't beaten Medicare :$

Was hilarious watching the MSM finally "realise" that he's cooked (more like cremated)

They went from “This is the best version of Biden” to “He should step down” about 3 minutes into the debate.

A bigger back pedal than Maliface “I told youse Trump would get immunity”

This is after years of him berating BlueE for even suggesting the great man may have presidential immunity.

It has been a pleasure to watch.

Yes yes, but how is the courthouse at Gitmo going, much action coming up!??

I'm also gonna need your assistance come January mate, to step me through the quirks of why Trump is being sworn in despite having already remained president for the last 4 years :tearsofjoy:
You do realise Presidents who win a second term still get sworn in.

1720164104129.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You do realise Presidents who win a second term still get sworn in.

View attachment 2039264

He already won a second term didnt he?

He's been secretly running the government with Biden only being a body double (or Trump wearing his face via a Face-Off deal) remember?*

* flowersbyirene thinks this this may actually be true.

Last edited:
He already won a second term didnt he?

He's been secretly running the government with Biden only being a body double (or Trump wearing his face via a Face-Off deal) remember?*

* ParapMarkets thinks this this may actually be true.
Look the cooker is trying to be funny.

Look the cooker is trying to be funny.

No, I was being serious:

I've seen some pretty convincing stuff to indicate that Biden isn't Joe Biden. Ear lobe changes, slightly different face. The ear lobe stuff in particular is odd. Regardless if its the "real" Joe Biden or not, either way he's a Democrat controlled puppet who can't control his own bowels let alone the country.

Those two are claiming that Biden is dead and has been replaced by a body double.

Interesting you say that to me, and not to the two men who are claiming Joe Biden is dead, and has been replaced by a body double.
I tend to ignore nutjobs like this. For the same reason I ignore you.

They are inconsequential but you have built them up in your head to be something greater than they are.
It's why you see Nazis around every corner.

They are driving you mad but you can't see it and you can't let go. It's so obvious to see.

That is why I'm telling you to get some fresh air.

I tend to ignore nutjobs like this.

You're literally lurking on a Conspiracy subforum, where you regularly contribute.

Strange way to ignore nutjobs.

They are inconsequential but you have built them up in your head to be something greater than they are.

Qanon Trump lovers are far from inconsequential. They're cheering on (and contributing to) the democratic backsliding of the US Republic towards an authoritarian regime with a right wing populist leader (and Epsteins best friend, and sex offender), who is literally above the law.

Which is of course hilarious, because they're conspiracy nutters who seem to be really worried about governments seizing power by virtue of criminal conspiracies, Epstein and his mates, and governments being above the law.

Trump is OK though. They like him. He gets a pass.

You're literally lurking on a Conspiracy subforum, where you regularly contribute.

Strange way to ignore nutjobs.

Qanon Trump lovers are far from inconsequential. They're cheering on (and contributing to) the democratic backsliding of the US Republic towards an authoritarian regime with a right wing populist leader (and Epsteins best friend, and sex offender), who is literally above the law.

Which is of course hilarious, because they're conspiracy nutters who seem to be really worried about governments seizing power by virtue of criminal conspiracies, Epstein and his mates, and governments being above the law.

Trump is OK though. They like him. He gets a pass.
I enjoy this thread as it can have some good banter.

I don't take it seriously and treat it like SRP lite.

And if I could put you on ignore I would.

I enjoy this thread as it can have some good banter.

I don't take it seriously and treat it like SRP lite.

You dont take it seriously, but FlowersByIrene BlueE Lebbo73 and hundreds of thousands if not millions in the USA do.

And they're cheering on a march to literal Armageddon.

You may not realize it, but an emboldened Trump, free from Criminal liability, and who got away with attempting to overturn a lawful election, might be a really bad thing for the world.

Surely you can see how that might be a bad thing for everyone right?

And if I could put you on ignore I would.

1720169368061.png

You dont take it seriously, but FlowersByIrene BlueE Lebbo73 and hundreds of thousands if not millions in the USA do.

You may not realize it, but an emboldened Trump, free from Criminal liability, and who got away with attempting to overturn a lawful election, might be a really bad thing for the world.

View attachment 2039329
You said in another thread that this was not true.
Thats a poor dissent.

The majority were not asserting that a President could do any of those things.

Unless you consider 'murdering a political rival' to be within the scope of the Presidents official constitutional duties (and it's not).

View attachment 2039329
If you truly think Trump getting in will be literal Armageddon then it is really you who is cooked.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back