NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

It was stolen from her! Hilary was supposed to win and then start a nuclear war with Russia.

Right, so in this fantasy land you live in, Putin was only being heroic (again) by ordering a massive disinformation campaign to help Trump win, in order to avert WW3?

This was before he heroically intervened in Ukraine to defeat the 'Nazi bio-labs'.

What else have the Russians told you to think?

Well, he certainly couldn't build a wall and get Mexico to pay for it (imagine being stupid enough to fall for that!)
He did however throw millions off public health insurance last time he was POTUS with the repeal of the ACA.

But I do take your last point - he did indeed cut taxes for billionaires.
He once told a crowd he was going to get Cuba to pay for Guantanamo. Got huge cheers.

Yep, by Russian interference, and she still conceded. Not by the other side printing fake ballots, and she also managed to avoid ringing around to some states and try to flip it on 0 evidence.

See the subtle difference?

Imagine still trying to pretend equivalence now, in 2024. You don't get to call anyone else a cooker ever again lol.
A majority of Americans disagree with you. Take the dumb blinkers off and try again.

Right, so in this fantasy land you live in, Putin was only being heroic (again) by ordering a massive disinformation campaign to help Trump win, in order to avert WW3?

This was before he heroically intervened in Ukraine to defeat the 'Nazi bio-labs'.

$250,000 spent by hackers would hardly make a dent compared to approximately a billion dollars spent by both parties trying to win the election.
When countered by the supposed Russian disinformation campaigners, the DOJ backed down like you would when opposing Lionel Hutz in court.

Victoria Nuland's statement to a Senate committee that she was concerned the Russians might get control of biological research facilities suggests "biolabs" might be more than a conspiracy theory.

Victoria Nuland's statement to a Senate committee that she was concerned the Russians might get control of biological research facilities suggests "biolabs" might be more than a conspiracy theory.

I don't know if they exist or not, but let's assume this means that they do. In this case, surely the US support of Ukraine is very much justified as it would be clear that Russia's invasion of Ukraine is based on malevolent intent, no?

I don't know if they exist or not, but let's assume this means that they do. In this case, surely the US support of Ukraine is very much justified as it would be clear that Russia's invasion of Ukraine is based on malevolent intent, no?
I'm pro peace. There needs to be a diplomatic solution. Just funnelling weapons into Ukraine with no other strategy is just going to get more people killed.

Do you really think they are going to push Russia out of east Ukraine? If so, how many lives do you think that would cost?

I'm pro peace. There needs to be a diplomatic solution. Just funnelling weapons into Ukraine with no other strategy is just going to get more people killed.

Do you really think they are going to push Russia out of east Ukraine? If so, how many lives do you think that would cost?

Do you really think it's a "pro peace" position to be accepting of one country invading another?

Do you really think fewer lives would be lost if the international community took your view and allowed Russia to seize biolabs (if they exist) unopposed?

I'm not sure you've thought this through.

I agree with you totally that North Korea & Iran must cease their tunnelling of weapons into Russia with no other strategy of more people being killed.

Putin has already sent nearly 600,000 into the meat grinder. North Korea & Iran should cease using Russia as a proxy otherwise their war on democracy in Europe is being fought on their behalf to the last Russian.

A diplomatic solution is needed urgently which sees Russia maybe keep Vladivostok and return Kuril island to its rightful owner - Japan. Returning Belgorod to Ukranian rule may also help after the mistake of USSR forcible transfer from Ukraine to Russia in the early USSR days.

I agree with you totally that North Korea & Iran must cease their tunnelling of weapons into Russia with no other strategy of more people being killed.

Putin has already sent nearly 600,000 into the meat grinder. North Korea & Iran should cease using Russia as a proxy otherwise their war on democracy in Europe is being fought on their behalf to the last Russian.

A diplomatic solution is needed urgently which sees Russia maybe keep Vladivostok and return Kuril island to its rightful owner - Japan. Returning Belgorod to Ukranian rule may also help after the mistake of USSR forcible transfer from Ukraine to Russia in the early USSR days.
It's a shame that so many of the supposed "pro-peace" people seem to support Putin's war and the horrific human rights abuses committed there.

You still haven’t listened to the full 50 odd minutes of the recorded phone call have you? No, I thought so.
Deflect, deflect, deflect.

Sadly for me, I have listened to the full call. Just point me to the part which renders the "we need to find 11k votes" bit meaningless. Then once thats done, tell me how the fake/phony electors (team Trump's terminology there, by the way) is also a non-factor.

See if you can manage an actual response addressing the points I've raised this time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haven't you heard? Russia is one Lebbo (2 weeks) away from running out of ammunition*. They will be forced to flee across the 1991 borders. Zelensky will capture Moscow, then Putin will abdicate and hand himself in to the Hague!

* I think we were at this point 2 years ago!

Deflect, deflect, deflect.

Sadly for me, I have listened to the full call. Just point me to the part which renders the "we need to find 11k votes" bit meaningless. Then once thats done, tell me how the fake/phony electors (team Trump's terminology there, by the way) is also a non-factor.

See if you can manage an actual response addressing the points I've raised this time.
You’ve already been deceptive by quoting only a fraction of what Trump said at this instance in that recorded meeting.

On SRP they're again wheeling out the "Trump raped a 13 year old" story that was debunked 8 years ago by that bastion of RWNJ propaganda known as The Guardian. At this point it truly takes a certain level of ignorance and gullibility to be an anti Trumper. Sad!

There is nothing the cult will excuse. Nothing.
The irony of the pizzagate believers now residing to believe a buddy of Epstein is squeaky clean.

There is nothing the cult will excuse. Nothing.
The irony of the pizzagate believers now residing to believe a buddy of Epstein is squeaky clean.

😂 You know perfectly well that if Trump had done anything sinister it would’ve been media saturated years ago. Even the Sentinelese would’ve known about it.

Or are you trying to tell me that Trump is still a member of the NWO and we’re all ****ed? Now that’s something I’m prepared to entertain.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back