Conspiracy Theory The Attempted Assassination of Donald Trump

Remove this Banner Ad

He's been promoting these sites since he joined. 2007. He usually lists them in his "we didn't start the fire" posts. Luckily, I don't believe any posters take him seriously so not many would have followed his lead. You know chief is taking the piss, don't you.

So ... it's a conspiracy between Chief and Malifice?

America as a nation has created the foundation for such things to occur. They will claim political leaders should not be shot at, and the world will react in shock, but the truth is, the reason they give for the "second amendment" is the idea that the government will be afraid of the people (so as to not infringe on them) and for the people to deter/act against any tyrannical threat from said government. "Arms" in this case aren't ones that project rainbows or spawn flowers.

When you have such a culture, then of course you're going to have people who will take the reason behind it at the extreme literal sense and act against what they percieve as tyrannical to them. It doesn't make it right, but that is what the culture and amendment's existence alludes to. To have such a culture but then act shocked at the consenquence it breeds is hypocritical.

That's something most people don't get, they try to impose/apply their view of what should be morally right in regards to what is a unique layout of a nation that the United States built itself from (obviously stemming from the paranoia that was a byproduct of their hatred for ruling kings in the aftermath of the war of independence).

On another note, regardless of political stances or policies, there has never really been a president who has created doubt/generated paranoia in the elections/government itself like Trump has, so as to undermine the very essence of it. Leaders have accepted results, and even in the case of Nixon who was outsted, they have moved to the wayside rather than painting the running of the country as corrupt. Trump is pretty much the first that has gone chips-in in raising doubt over the fairness over what is meant to be the pillar for a nation, in the hope that it will work in his favour. It is an unprecedented moment for the country.

LOL

If it was bonbons what done it, the great man should consider himself lucky to walk away with just a bloody ear.

His posts make my eyes bleed.
Some say that the shooter was heard muttering patently untrue drone stats from Soros front organisations before screaming "muh Saudi sovereign wealth fund and IMF!" and opening fire.

Read comments too. All basically saying....had to be planned by the alphabet groups, allowing a trained (hired?) radical access to the only unsecured building, SS had clear line of sight, waited for him, etc...was a hit gone wrong.

Well now, plenty of talk here about how trump controlled those agencies when he was pres. I wonder if biden will get the same claims? Or perhaps those agencies are really pulling the strings? Hard to believe that a switched on guy like biden who is in the prime of his life isn't the guy running the country though.

Read comments too. All basically saying....had to be planned by the alphabet groups, allowing a trained (hired?) radical access to the only unsecured building, SS had clear line of sight, waited for him, etc...was a hit gone wrong.

"Trained radical"
He was a kid, by all accounts a bullied school-kid loner, registered Republican, and an absolute amateur.
Every kid who's gone through even the most basic of military training would aim for the centre of the seen mass.

He had access to a weapon that was banned under the Dems, and then had that ban lifted by Dubya.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's more conspiracy talk in the SRP thread than there is in the conspiracy thread. Where's all the talk of false flags? Besides some talk the shooter was a republican we've got basicallly nothing here.
There was the immediate jumping to "it must be Antifa!" by a few people posters earlier on.

"Trained radical"
He was a kid, by all accounts a bullied school-kid loner, registered Republican, and an absolute amateur.
Every kid who's gone through even the most basic of military training would aim for the centre of the seen mass.

He had access to a weapon that was banned under the Dems, and then had that ban lifted by Dubya.
Yeah good point. He wasn't professionally trained. More like trained as a gun enthusiast at shooting ranges. **Hired....possible (doing it as martyr) but probably not. Probably so radicalized and disaffected he was 'inspired' to take action.

**Hired----Top amateur shooters in a state. Alphabets keep an eye out. Radical left leaning. Keep an eye out. Checkmark. Recruit...got a mission for you, your name will go down in history, we will kill you anyway. Yeah sure, sign me up. Doesn't sound plausible. Seen movies like that tho.

The Dems don’t even remember why they hate Trump in the first place.

Originally, the vitriol was because Trump was allegedly an agent of Russia. This turned out to be a lie. Yet they continue to hate him anyway, because the TV tells them to.

This is the power of propaganda.

Here is the “Two Minutes of Hate” from the movie, 1984. This is Orwell’s depiction of how The Party’s subjects were brainwashed to hate the enemies of the State. They are encouraged to hysterically express their anguish and hatred towards the political opposition of The Party.

The Democrat base are far closer to this than they realize. This is what the MSM has turned them into.

Orwell was right, once again.

Let’s face it, most of the woke whack jobs are beyond help. We’ve all seen the responses on the srp and the weird meltdown by our legal aid friend here.

One hopes the few remaining lefties with a functioning brain cell actively call for calm and a stop to the dangerous rhetoric coming from that side of the political aisle.

Referring to your political opponents as nazis or hitler is just dumb, and leads to events like what we saw yesterday.

What I will say though... guys, I'm starting to put some stock in this "anointed by god" angle re: Donnie boy. I mean look at it - contests 3 presidential elections against 2 of the most beatable opponents in US history, survives an assassination attempt where the bullet actually nicks him and spills some claret, and as a result creates the most iconic photo you're ever likely to see, ensuring he'll romp it in in November if that wasn't already going to happen :oops:

Thats luck bordering on the supernatural, I might just be on board with the GEOTUS thing at this point. FK and Easty, feel free to invite me to the next mensa meeting, I promise I'll sit quietly in the back and only speak when spoken to :tearsofjoy:

"Trained radical"

He did aim for the centre of the seen mass.

If Trump didn't turn his head it's blown off.

Sliding doors moment. A few more inches and that bullet connects properly…lefties are building gulags for us wrongthinkers before the body has gone cold.

Trump has alway said “they are after you. I’m just standing in the way”

The great man taking bullets for we the people.
In all seriousness though, sad to see this has broken you even more than you already are. True derangement.

Don't be afraid to reach out and get some help mate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Conspiracy Theory The Attempted Assassination of Donald Trump

Remove this Banner Ad

Back