NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Those interviews have no relevance.
Not if you don't watch them, no :tearsofjoy:

I said show me where the GOP have put together a group of their politicians to oversee going after third party candidates.

Show me where the GOP carry on about "spoiler" votes every election.

Simple request given you are so certain it happens.
Look mate, I know you'd desperate to narrow the parameters so that your team gets the 'win' in comparison to the big scary Democrats. So here, let me assist you with that lofty goal - no, I'm not aware of the GOP officially putting together a group of politicians to specifically go after 3rd party candidates.

Over here in reality, if its all the same to you I'll remain aware that the GOP have instead done this re: RFK via their compliant vassals in media.

Not if you don't watch them, no :tearsofjoy:

Look mate, I know you'd desperate to narrow the parameters so that your team gets the 'win' in comparison to the big scary Democrats. So here, let me assist you with that lofty goal - no, I'm not aware of the GOP officially putting together a group of politicians to specifically go after 3rd party candidates.

Over here in reality, if its all the same to you I'll remain aware that the GOP have instead done this re: RFK via their compliant vassals in media.

I don't have a team, you do.

There, wasn't that difficult was it. Pointing out one side is far more invested in shutting out third parties shouldn't get you so worked up.

Yes, you watch Fox is now confirmed.
From time to time, mostly as contained in opinion pieces from guys like Kulinski. Give it a try mate, some of the best comedy you will ever see :tearsofjoy:

Additionally it may help in convincing people you have the slightest idea what you're talking about when a relevant topic comes up.

Last edited:
I don't have a team, you do.
giphy.gif

There, wasn't that difficult was it. Pointing out one side is far more invested in shutting out third parties shouldn't get you so worked up.
Didn't register the "over here in reality" part of my post eh?

There's a shock :tearsofjoy:

Last edited:
The real lefty freaks are up and about on SRP today. Quite scary if they aren't bots. Surely most of them aren't allowed outside.

Not bots, just very sad people. They are melting so hard.

We shouldn't be too hard on them though. They suffered a very traumatic double whammy.

On the day the great man stood unkilled, Richard Simmons sadly passed. Vale.

RichardSimmonsSept2011.jpg

Not bots, just very sad people. They are melting so hard.

We shouldn't be too hard on them though. They suffered a very traumatic double whammy.

On the day the great man stood unkilled, Richard Simmons sadly passed. Vale.

RichardSimmonsSept2011.jpg
That is sad, RIP.

They seem to be feeding off their own hysteria. That's why I assumed bots, with some kind of machine learning happening.

That is sad, RIP.

They seem to be feeding off their own hysteria. That's why I assumed bots, with some kind of machine learning happening.

They are in a cult.

Yesterday caused intense anxiety and discomfort because they feared their side would be blamed and they may possibly lose control of the cults "narrative."

It is virtually impossible to reason with them.

They are in a cult.

Yesterday caused intense anxiety and discomfort because they feared their side would be blamed and they may possibly lose control of the cults "narrative."

It is virtually impossible to reason with them.
Anyone that does try reason will end up with a bullseye on their back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

JD Vance was a former never Trumper but has since become a staunch supporter. Shows a man who can learn from his mistakes and isn't too arrogant to grow and change. Effectively the antithesis of the modern Democrat and RINOs. A good selection.

It just shows grifters gonna grift.

Harris was on the debate stage pointing out Biden's racist past.

Next minute she's VP.

Grifters.

I'd made that bet way before the election. And it was right until millions of mail in ballot were "found" at 2am in Arizona
lolz

Agreed mate, votes really shouldn't be counted at night time. In fact all votes not yet physically in count centers by the time it gets dark should probably be ruled null and void, thats real democracy :tearsofjoy:

Hell no I don't really talk like that! What do you think I am, a crazy person??

I actually talk in riddles :cool:

A case full of corruption, now laid to rest
In a land where the right wing is the best.
A ruling is made, justice is done.
By a lady of law, a victory won.
The great man smiles, his worries decrease.
Thanks to a judge named after a piece.

Who am I?
Yeah - that's what I mean. Is this how you talk in real life?

****ing awesome seeing the left-wing f'wits who came out with the "shame they missed" comments on social media start to lose their jobs and receive the well-deserved pile on. Turns out Linked-In is good for something after all
Fake news surely.

I've been reliably informed that only right wingers get cancelled, both here on BF and in the wider world. And I know you blokes wouldn't just be labouring under a gigantic persecution complex ;)

I see 'Lets tone down the rhetoric' lasted all of 5 minutes.

View attachment 2049757
lol. I wish to retract my previous statement regarding persecution complexes :tearsofjoy:

But sure, in light of this grievous attack on Donnie I propose a moratorium on any and all criticism of either himself or the GOP, probably through to start of November I'd say.

And in any case, they should really be taking the high road just like Donnie did when Pelosi's husband got attacked... oh wait.

Not all republicans support Trump. Why are you pretending otherwise?
Sure, I guess. But is that relevant? I think we're pretty much all clearly Trump, or anti-Trump right now so I don't really see the value in... but but what if they were a Republican? So what?

It's pretty clear they're not a Republican having donated physical money to a pro-Biden lobby, but even if they were they're clearly anti-Trump.

Remove this Banner Ad

NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back