NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

I appreciate you for taking the time to express your interest in how I talk.

Thank you.

That's okay. I occasionally fall into mania myself and I've become better at identifying it, so I try to offer a helping hand when I spot it in others.

That's okay. I occasionally fall into mania myself and I've become better at identifying it, so I try to offer a helping hand when I spot it in others.

I feel our interaction has helped me grow and develop as a person.

Please continue to monitor and respond if you feel the situation warrants.

The irony of that coming from you.

The guy who is the thread leader in replying to posts not directed at him.
As I often do, I responded to post that interested me on a discussion forum and, in this case, asked a specific question that only that poster could answer.

I appreciate your input but I'd really like to hear from zill

lolz

Agreed mate, votes really shouldn't be counted at night time. In fact all votes not yet physically in count centers by the time it gets dark should probably be ruled null and void, thats real democracy :tearsofjoy:
Yeah, there’s nothing wrong with sending the Republican poll watchers home, pretending that they’re going to leave and then counting suitcases full of Biden ballots at a ratio never heard of before in history.
Nothing to see here at all. Please don’t insult our intelligence.

lol. I wish to retract my previous statement regarding persecution complexes :tearsofjoy:

But sure, in light of this grievous attack on Donnie I propose a moratorium on any and all criticism of either himself or the GOP, probably through to start of November I'd say.

And in any case, they should really be taking the high road just like Donnie did when Pelosi's husband got attacked... oh wait.
His jilted lover will miss him during the next 30 years

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Better :thumbsu:

Its the idea that Democrats need to lead this that's ridiculous (again, you've only injected the "both sides need to" now, once called on it). I'm fully on board with it, lowering the rhetoric is a great idea, its been a great idea ever since Fox and Trump conscientiously raised it to fever pitch.

How many times do you think Trump has called his political opponents fascist/marxist/scum on Truth Social this year? Are you even aware of that? Do you accept that he called his political opponents vermin, and used language literally lifted from Hitler speeches? Are the Democrats and media just supposed to ignore that, not note it, in an election year?

I refused to watch an hour long video, oh how unreasonable of me.

Any time you're ready mate. If Piers' line is anything like yours, the red bull guzzling idiot's apparent response is becoming more reasonable by the minute - like I said, context.

Both sides as of now, sure, but not equally and pretty clear who went there first.

I'm not sure ascribing the position of a red bull guzzling idiot to an entire party or spectrum of politics is all that helpful, to put it mildly.

Happy to be here mate, lets see if we both can. I'd appreciate a response to the questions I've asked above.
You almost got there but like the guy in the video you refuse to watch - but I'm certain you'd learn from - you just couldn't fully get there without rehashing old tit for tat stuff from the past

I'm am fully aware of the rhetoric previously but its what happens now that concerns me.

I can't see the talk for change lasting.

Its the idea that Democrats need to lead this that's ridiculous (again, you've only injected the "both sides need to" now, once called on it). I'm fully on board with it, lowering the rhetoric is a great idea, its been a great idea ever since Fox and Trump conscientiously raised it to fever pitch.

Trump is the prime instigator for sure.

But the other side doesn't have clean hands either.

I'm somewhat reminded of Senator McCains concession speech on Obamas victory:

While I repudiate McCains politics, I cant help but admire him as a human being.

The above (from 2008) shows just how far down the drain things have become.

We need more of the above in politics, from both sides.

Trump is the prime instigator for sure.

But the other side doesn't have clean hands either.

I'm somewhat reminded of Senator McCains concession speech on Obamas victory:

While I repudiate McCains politics, I cant help but admire him as a human being.

The above (from 2008) shows just how far down the drain things have become.

We need more of the above in politics, from both sides.

They started attacking Trump before a vote was even cast.

That's instigating shit before he was an elected official.

We know they were planning and scheming before he was even elected.

To say he is the prime instigator is not looking at history very closely at all.

The Democrats knew him very well as he was once one of them moving in their circles.

They undoubtedly did many things to rile him up and they probably thought it would backfire on him.

Instead it backfired on them and they made him into what he is now.

You almost got there but like the guy in the video you refuse to watch - but I'm certain you'd learn from - you just couldn't fully get there without rehashing old tit for tat stuff from the past
As I've now offered twice for you to point me to the specifically heinous part(s) of the hour long video that have your knickers in a twist, I'll assume you're simply unable to do this. Shocked to be sitting here.

Past? I'm talking about Trump rhetoric this election cycle :drunk:

I'm am fully aware of the rhetoric previously but its what happens now that concerns me.
Aware of it, but on available evidence had no issue at all with it. This is kinda the point, mate.

Only being concerned about what happens now is amazingly convenient isn't it? Reminds me of MAGA nation being all over Biden early days about apparently not following through on his 'unity' message. Unity, **** me. No, not in the 2 months following the election. No, not on Jan 6. Starting.... now :tearsofjoy:

Spare me.

Last edited:
I mean there were people out there stating how good it would be for Trump to be taken out on the inauguration podium in 2016.

Remember those inauguration riots?
You should run a goal post moving company :rolleyes:

Here's Donnie boy calling Nancy a "crazed lunatic" and joking about the attack on her husband soon after it happened;

Just point me to any Democrat leadership taking similar shots about Scalise in the wake of that attack? I'll wait.

People seem to think all this " threat to democracy" is all new but Jimmy Carter saw it coming a long way off. Before some of the people in this thread were even born.

From his speech...

“I want to speak to you first tonight about a subject even more serious than energy or inflation,” he said. “I want to talk to you right now about a fundamental threat to American democracy.

The erosion of our confidence in the future is threatening to destroy the social and the political fabric of America.”

“As you know, there is a growing disrespect for government and for churches and for schools, the news media, and other institutions. This is not a message of happiness or reassurance, but it is the truth and it is a warning.”

That was in 1979. He showed some Eisenhower like foresight in that moment.

You should run a goal post moving company :rolleyes:

Here's Donnie boy calling Nancy a "crazed lunatic" and joking about the attack on her husband soon after it happened;

Just point me to any Democrat leadership taking similar shots about Scalise in the wake of that attack? I'll wait.

The gloves were off by then.

Scalise was attacked because of the rhetoric and dog whistling coming from the Democrats side and their MSM allies.

Do you not remember Maxine Waters telling people to harass Republican politicians where ever they saw them in public?

Telling regular people to do that is bad enough. That unhinged people could hear that and go even further...

She wasn't joking either.

They started attacking Trump before a vote was even cast.

That's instigating shit before he was an elected official.

We know they were planning and scheming before he was even elected.
Wait, they attacked an opposing candidate!?? gasps

During an election cycle!???? faints

You guys are utterly hilarious. A collective persecution complex at a scale heretofore unknown in human history :tearsofjoy:

To say he is the prime instigator is not looking at history very closely at all.
True in a sense, Fox News were the ones who really kicked it off (coz they couldn't handle a black dude being elected).

Catch the video I posted last page? Its only 5 mins long but fairs fair, as I'm much better at this than Stokey I'd be happy to point you to the most pertinent examples.

Remove this Banner Ad

NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back