NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Sure, that's the modern interpretation.

That's the scientific interpretation.

I know you blokes struggle with science (climate change, evolution, vaccine efficacy, peer review etc) but there it is.

But like the modern interpretation of racism which requires "structural inequalities" for someone to be racist,

No, all people are saying here is that it's self evidently wrong to equate 'black on white' racism as being = to 'white on black racism'.

If White people in the USA had a history of being enslaved by Blacks, then disenfranchised till the Civil Rights era, subject to a Black version of KKK, rampant and entrenched discrimination etc, the inverse would be true.

Why do you cookers ignore that context and try and draw an obviously false equivalence?

or like the modern interpretation of gender which de-couples sex and gender

Hang on.

You think gender identity is linked to biological sex?

You think boys wear blue and girls wear pink due to 'genetics'?

Obama is black, he was raised as 'black'. Kamala is not, she was raised as indian.

You campaigners really flip flop.

One minute you're claiming some kind of 'biological reality' to gender.

Next minute you're asserting a woman with a literal Black father, is not black, because 'she wasn't raised that way' biological reality be damned.

Can you see the obvious logical disconnect between those two positions?

Have to go ahead and stick up for bonbons here.

He may be a simpleton but he's OUR simpleton.

Top Contributor :thumbsu:
Likewise mate, I do have to give you some credit here - would have thought you'd ride in to give Bostonian a quick reach around on this by now, kudos for avoiding.

Oi Bostonian, when even Easty thinks your shtick is too moronic to defend it might be time for a re-think I reckon :tearsofjoy:

Magnificent.

There are quite a few brown people in America that have been called 'black' with no issues right up until last week, I wonder what changed :tearsofjoy:

Nothing changed.

There's just ****wits who can't tell the difference between two colours.

As always you're like a fly on shit over something I'm guessing Trump said.

I have no idea what he said and really don't care. Unlike obsessed you.

That's the scientific interpretation.

I know you blokes struggle with science (climate change, evolution, vaccine efficacy, peer review etc) but there it is.

No, all people are saying here is that it's self evidently wrong to equate 'black on white' racism as being = to 'white on black racism'.

If White people in the USA had a history of being enslaved by Blacks, then disenfranchised till the Civil Rights era, subject to a Black version of KKK, rampant and entrenched discrimination etc, the inverse would be true.

Why do you cookers ignore that context and try and draw an obviously false equivalence?

Hang on.

You think gender identity is linked to biological sex?

You think boys wear blue and girls wear pink due to 'genetics'?
You sound hilarious when you try and explain these demented post-modern, post-truth concepts.

Last edited:
Likewise mate, I do have to give you some credit here - would have thought you'd ride in to give Bostonian a quick reach around on this by now, kudos for avoiding.

Oi Bostonian, when even Easty thinks your shtick is too moronic to defend it might be time for a re-think I reckon :tearsofjoy:

You try too hard, dial down the cringe factor.

You campaigners really flip flop.

One minute you're claiming some kind of 'biological reality' to gender.

Next minute you're asserting a woman with a literal Black father, is not black, because 'she wasn't raised that way' biological reality be damned.

Can you see the obvious logical disconnect between those two positions?
Again, you're not keeping up Malifice. I'm sorry I didn't go back and highlight all the past discussion in this.

In the context of American political discussions, as we are discussing Kamala and Obama. Black = African American.

While Kamala is "black" in that she is descended from someone who is black or brown or whatever. She is not African American because her father was not "African American" and she was not even raised by her father, she was raised Indian. Therefore she is not "black" in the context of our discussion with black meaning African American.

Obama on the other hand, while his father was not "African American" he was raised as such in America, raised as a black family in the US.

That is different again to the concept that a white person or an asian person or whatever could be "Aboriginal".

Please do try keep up, I know you struggle but I can't spend all my time explaining simple things to you.

Nothing changed.

There's just ****wits who can't tell the difference between two colours.
Any thoughts on ****wits who acknowledge Obama is black, like FlowersByIrene? :tearsofjoy:

As always you're like a fly on shit over something I'm guessing Trump said.

I have no idea what he said and really don't care. Unlike obsessed you.
No, I'm like a fly on shit over something you're saying. And will continue to be, strap in :tearsofjoy:
I am never going to let you stop talking about this

This is the funniest shit I've ever seen on this thread, big call I know.

You try too hard, dial down the cringe factor.
If I wanted to be cringe I'd go with something like

Obama is black.
Harris is black.
U mad bro?

But I'm way too classy for that. Much funnier just to keep asking you about it and watch you try to navigate coherent sentences while avoiding any acknowledgement that some specific black people are black :tearsofjoy:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Again, you're not keeping up Malifice. I'm sorry I didn't go back and highlight all the past discussion in this.

In the context of American political discussions, as we are discussing Kamala and Obama. Black = African American.

While Kamala is "black" in that she is descended from someone who is black or brown or whatever. She is not African American because her father was not "African American" and she was not even raised by her father, she was raised Indian. Therefore she is not "black" in the context of our discussion with black meaning African American.

You're doing it wrong.

Kamila (as a woman with a Black father, and Indian mother) gets to choose which of those ethnic backgrounds she identifies with.

You don't get to tell her what race she is. She gets to pick either Black, Asian, or both (whichever she identifies as).

Its the same as if I have an Irish father and Italian mother. I get to choose Irish, Italian, or both.

You dont get to tell me shit.

If I wanted to be cringe I'd go with something like

Obama is black.
Harris is black.
U mad bro?

But I'm way too classy for that. Much funnier just to keep asking you about it and watch you try to navigate coherent sentences while avoiding any acknowledgement that some specific black people are black :tearsofjoy:

Your obsession over other posters is what makes you cringe AF.

What an utter weirdo.

I've never heard her refer to herself as African American.

She's always just called herself American.
lolz
“I’m Black, and I’m proud of being Black,” Harris said in 2019. “I was born Black. I will die Black, and I’m not going to make excuses for anybody because they don’t understand.”

Harris, whose first name is Sanskrit for "lotus," has always identified as both Indian and Black and has long embraced both cultures. She visited India regularly growing up, went to a historically Black university, was President of the Black Law Students Association and was a member of both the Congressional Asian Pacific American Caucus and Congressional Black Caucus.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/kam...first name is,has long embraced both cultures.

She's both Indian and Black.

That's not only the actual 'biological reality' (which you blokes seem to think is important when it comes to gender), its also how she identifies.

If you're still arguing otherwise at this point, you're an ignorant flog.

The ****ing disconnect of the cookers on here saying 'Yes Kamila is the literal child of a Black man, but she's not really Black' in the same breath as saying 'Transwomen cant be women because they were born with a penis' is mindblowing.
Every time I think they've reached peak ideological cookery they somehow find another gear, its actually kinda impressive :oops:

Remove this Banner Ad

NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back