NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Hmmn AI is really getting good at generating crowds.

But interestingly, those are pretty big crowds. Geeze, think how much the Harris campaign paid them all to be there!

There are videos of some rather large twitch streamers speaking out and telling Harris people to sod off and stop trying to contact them and their people.

The great man does indeed hold people to a high standard, and expects them to perform.

Do you think Biden's Border Czar did a good job at the border?

YES or No will suffice.

If NO, do you think she was hampered by Biden's disastrous decision to reverse Trump's immigration policies?

Reversed?

lol, you guys are such low info operators. Biden deported more people than Trump did and kept Title 42 in place for years :drunk:

Are Trump supporters really that dumb to go after Coach’s service history? Wowee, talk about desperation..
Every accusation is an admission with the cult

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oohhh shit FlowersByIrene, with some help from Kevin I think I finally worked out what the **** you are talking about.

Getting your talking points from Kevin Sorbo, another piece of the puzzle falls into place :tearsofjoy:

I didn't get this from Kevin Sorbo, I actually saw a viral reel of this black dude raising it first. I suspect Kevin has probably seen the same thing. It was pretty funny, and importantly as is the kernel at the core of all humour - entirely accurate. She would never say it, because she is not African American.

I didn't get this from Kevin Sorbo, I actually saw a viral reel of this black dude raising it first. I suspect Kevin has probably seen the same thing. It was pretty funny, and importantly as is the kernel at the core of all humour - entirely accurate. She would never say it, because she is not African American.

Sounds like something Eddie Griffin would say.

“ON MONDAY NIGHT I’LL BE DOING A MAJOR INTERVIEW WITH ELON MUSK — Details to follow!” Trump wrote.
Last month, Musk, who has endorsed Trump for the presidency, dismissed reports saying he planned to give $45 million a month to a pro-Trump super PAC, calling them “ridiculous.”

''Meanwhile, over the weekend, Trump claimed he had an apparent change of heart on electric vehicles because of Musk. Musk is the CEO of Tesla, one of the biggest EV companies in the world.''

Hahahahaha.

I didn't get this from Kevin Sorbo, I actually saw a viral reel of this black dude raising it first.
Uh huh :tearsofjoy:

I suspect Kevin has probably seen the same thing. It was pretty funny, and importantly as is the kernel at the core of all humour - entirely accurate. She would never say it, because she is not African American.
Probably won't say it at a campaign rally, no :tearsofjoy:

Remove this Banner Ad

NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back