NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Too funny.

It's a CNN interview.

Seems like you asked for proof then when given it didn't even look to see the validity of it.

Very unlike you.

No I see the validity of it. I'm aware there are plenty of people who don't consider bi-racial people to be members of either ethnic group.

It's like if I (Anglo Australian) marry a Black Jamaican woman, and we have kids. Plenty of Anglo Australians wouldn't consider our child Anglo, and plenty of Black Jamaicans would consider our child Black.

From where I sit (and where plenty of others sit) our child would be both (Anglo and Black) unless they choose to identify otherwise.

Which is of course the logical position taking the socially constructed nature of ethnicity into account.

I didn't get this from Kevin Sorbo, I actually saw a viral reel of this black dude raising it first. I suspect Kevin has probably seen the same thing. It was pretty funny, and importantly as is the kernel at the core of all humour - entirely accurate. She would never say it, because she is not African American.
So what. Bob Marley wasn’t African American. Neither was Grandmaster Flash. But they both popularised Rap and reggae music, and are both considered black in the US.
So it’s a nonsense argument.

No I see the validity of it. I'm aware there are plenty of people who don't consider bi-racial people to be members of either ethnic group.

It's like if I (Anglo Australian) marry a Black Jamaican woman, and we have kids. Plenty of Anglo Australians wouldn't consider our child Anglo, and plenty of Black Jamaicans would consider our child Black.

From where I sit (and where plenty of others sit) our child would be both (Anglo and Black) unless they choose to identify otherwise.

Which is of course the logical position taking the socially constructed nature of ethnicity into account.

I guess many black American people see many parts of their culture as being exclusive to them.

Kamala doesn't share that culture so they don't see her as one of their own.

There is an irony in people taking issue with stuff Trump questioned when the vitriol directed at black Republicans is far worse.

The people who take issue with Trump are always quiet when it's directed at black Republicans.

So what. Bob Marley wasn’t African American. Neither was Grandmaster Flash. But they both popularised Rap and reggae music, and are both considered black in the US.
So it’s a nonsense argument.
Well when Kamala popularises a part of African American culture maybe she too can be considered 'black'. Instead her primary intersection with the African American culture was locking up young African American males for petty drug charges while a DA in SF. But for the time being, she is not African American and only pretends to be because she thinks it will secure her more votes and put her and the political oligarchs who control her in power again.

Look, I'm sure there are black folk out there who don't think she's black. There are folk out there who believe in flat earth and that chocolate milk comes from brown cows :tearsofjoy:
6 year old me was devastated when I went to a farm and saw a brown cow being milked. When it came out white, I cried.

It was a valuable lesson for 6 year old me - advertising lies.

Remove this Banner Ad

NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back