NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

No, it doesnt.

It's talking about Conspirational views and the acceptance of 'alternative facts' without relying on deductive empirical reasoning.
Dude you are literally talking about social constructs, and listed some, and still think that statement doesn't apply to you?
Someone stick a fork in Mal, he's done.

bourbons GTFIH

Trump starting ‘to agree a lot more’ on legalizing marijuana

It's not too late to jump to the dark side, Chuckles. You don't want the cop who locked everyone up for weed to be pres when the other option is Donald "four twenny" Trump?

That looks sick.

I don't know if you watched the Acolyte recently but the dark side are the good guys now. They were just misunderstood. And the Jedi are cops. And as we know... all cops are bastards right.

Yet in the Acolyte thread you were calling it woke.

Bit of a chameleon, aren't you FBI?

Maybe FK or ET will invite you to Mens Shed?

Just playing 4D Chess.

He doesn't really hire incompetent morons (from the VP Pence, his media people, his Secretaries, advisors, all the way down the chain to his own personal lawyer).

It's just no-one can live up to his high standards and they pale in comparison to the Great man because he's the smartest person in the world, many fine people have told him how smart he is, he will take an IQ test to show how smart he is, just ask anyone, he's really really smart.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/president-trump-called-smart-six-times-before/story?id=52209712

Watching you cookers cheer on this campaigner who gives precisely zero ****s about you is ****ing hilarious.
Surely by now you would’ve realised that Trump only says this to bait the Deep State actors into showing the plebs who they really are. He’s baiting them plain and simple. Simpletons like yourself get all worked up over it which makes for a good laugh.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes.

The article doesnt say what you think it does.

Did you go to Uni bro?
This is from the same article you linked. I know it is supposed to reinforce your worldview, however the author and yourself falll into the trap of believing that these sorts of claims don't apply to you, only to the other side of whatever view you hold. Have a read of this line and tell me how it doesn't apply to you. In case you don't get it, i'll spell it out for you: you attribute almost everything to "russians and nazis", a shadowy cabal of basement dwellers using the power of social media for their nefarious ends.

"as are those who attribute extraordinary events to unseen forces or interpret events through the Manichean narrative of good versus evil"

This is from the same article you linked. I know it is supposed to reinforce your worldview, however the author and yourself falll into the trap of believing that these sorts of claims don't apply to you, only to the other side of whatever view you hold. Have a read of this line and tell me how it doesn't apply to you. In case you don't get it, i'll spell it out for you: you attribute almost everything to "russians and nazis", a shadowy cabal of basementeense hoing dwellers using the power of social media for their nefarious ends.

"as are those who attribute extraordinary events to unseen forces or interpret events through the Manichean narrative of good versus evil"
Imagine how disconnected you have to be from reality to think everything you dont agree with is russian misinformation, but on the other hand think Wikipaedia - the easiest site to corrupt - is the gold standard of information.

Last edited:
27b5271d191a5bd0ad68348f663efd90.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back