NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

It's "children of the community" EasternTiger :p

LOL she's a national treasure. The All-American Airhead.

The idea that her handlers have to shield her away from any situation that doesn't involve teleprompters/canned speeches because she's not very good on her feet, is remarkable.

She's had a tremendous transformation in the last few weeks, with all the changes in her nationality and accents.

She's gone from Indian Jamaican to African American to Foghorn Leghorn.

She is so removed from reality she actually thought she could subliminally influence an audience by speaking in their accent, and not be noticed.

Of course, the Tampon Cult has lapped it all up.

Tampon Tim openly funding literal NAZIS!

Mrs Tampon reveals she opened the windows during Floyd riots to enjoy the smell of burning tyres.

Someone needs to tell the whack job that smell is businesses her husband allowed to burn to the ground.

And in a development that will surprise no one, the kid is a nutter as well.

Quite the array of “media” you appear the consume

Have you ever had a conversation with a women, ET?

No, not your mum. A women that you aren't related to?
He recently confessed at Mensa that he frequents Melbourne's finest bordellos... to the point that he has become almost fluent in mandarin.

The BLM riots were focussed on institutional racism in Trump's America.
The Jan 06 violence was focussed on overturning American democracy.
What should I be more vocally critical of?
You tell me?
No it wasn’t. BLM was infiltrated by criminals that couldn’t accept that Donald Trump was president.

Oh so no one said they're good, they just pretend they don't exist? Let me know when you get you story straight :tearsofjoy:

Not that thats correct either. As always, people have just noted that nazis existing in a country is not a rationale to invade it.
I forgot you don't do nuance.
Anyway, the nazis went from extremist hate group to legit military special forces unit pretty quick. The US is even providing them with training and weapons, something they hadn't done previously due to being suspected of gross human rights violations. So the nazis are either good now, or their history is being memory holed.

Wait, there are people still gullible enough to swallow the "de-nazification" Putin BS?

Oh gawd, Lebs has some legit competition :drunk:

Wait, there are people still gullible enough to swallow the "de-nazification" Putin BS?

This is what I mean when I say it has been memory holed. Prior to Russia invading, azov was considered an ultranationalist neo nazi group and accused of human rights violations. Now it's "russian propaganda".

I don't think anyone ever believed the BS that this was Putin's motivation, particularly considering his own merry band of nazi mercenaries. It's more that the MSM and many on the left were the first to point out that Ukraine was a corrupt hellscape with a nazi problem... until 2022, when the narrative changed to "corruption smuption, this is not a regional war it is a civilisational war. If we don't send a trumptillion dollars worth of weapons to these guys then we're doomed".

You gotta admit that the leftie hippies of the 60s wouldn't be cheerleading billion dollar payments to the arms industry to send bombs into a conflict zone in order to benefit a military with a renowned neo nazi element (acknowledging the fact that the other side has the same disturbing element). Whatever happened to that peace-loving style of leftyism? I blame the algorithms!

Last edited:
I don't think anyone ever believed the BS that this was Putin's motivation, particularly considering his own merry band of nazi mercenaries. It's more that the MSM and many on the left were the first to point out that Ukraine was a corrupt hellscape with a nazi problem... until 2022, when the narrative changed to "corruption smuption, this is not a regional war it is a civilisational war. If we don't send a trumptillion dollars worth of weapons to these guys then we're doomed".

You gotta admit that the leftie hippies of the 60s wouldn't be cheerleading billion dollar payments to the arms industry to send bombs into a conflict zone in order to benefit a military with a renowned neo nazi element (acknowledging the fact that the other side has the same disturbing element). Whatever happened to that peace-loving style of leftyism? I blame the algorithms!

Objecting to one sovereign nation invading another falls well within the definition of peace loving.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Objecting to one sovereign nation invading another falls well within the definition of peace loving.
One can oppose the invasion (as I do) and also oppose the US trying to play world policeman again at their tax payer's expense. Their track record for cost/ benefit is not great in this regard m8.

I don't think anyone ever believed the BS that this was Putin's motivation, particularly considering his own merry band of nazi mercenaries.
C'mon mate, you must have noticed BlueE's ramblings (presumably, translated from Russian to English)

One can oppose the invasion (as I do) and also oppose the US trying to play world policeman again at their tax payer's expense. Their track record for cost/ benefit is not great in this regard m8.
Nobody said boo about Trump's massive arms deal to the Sauds and the multi-year war being waged in Yemen, and the contagion effect it's had across the ME.

Sadly in the modern social media era: No pictures = nobody cares.

Sure, but you asked "Whatever happened to that peace-loving style of leftyism?", and it's clear that we both agree that the answer is "Nothing". I mean, reacting against an aggressor to restore peace is appropriate, no?

The woke cult is a useful idiot for the MIC.

The democrats got the freaks to froth over Putin (Because Russiagate) and their far left wing are basically
activists for war.

We can all see this. Blind Freddy can see this. People raised by wolves can see this.

Let's not argue over how bat shit insane the left is because we'll be here all day.

Speaking of freaks, have a listen to this beauty.

Nobody said boo about Trump's massive arms deal to the Sauds and the multi-year war being waged in Yemen, and the contagion effect it's had across the ME.
This is the same fallacy that Chuckles constantly engages in: "You didn't write 5,000 posts here criticising action X, therefore you have no right to criticise action Y".

When you find yourself beginning a post with "But you guys were awfully quiet about..." then I invite you to reconsider and instead engage in a lil critical thinking rather than proceeding with your intellectualy lazy "but orange man" response m8!

I mean, reacting against an aggressor to restore peace is appropriate, no?
That depends on you definition of "reacting". Diplomacy, negotiations, sanctions etc are peaceful (or at least non-violent). But it is absurd to suggest that sending 10s of billions of dollars worth of weapons into a conflict zone is being "peaceful".

I forgot you don't do nuance.
Anyway, the nazis went from extremist hate group to legit military special forces unit pretty quick. The US is even providing them with training and weapons, something they hadn't done previously due to being suspected of gross human rights violations. So the nazis are either good now, or their history is being memory holed.
Riiiiiiiiight

Nazis exist, so invading the country they exist in is ok - and I'm the one who doesn't do nuance.

Good one :tearsofjoy:

This is what I mean when I say it has been memory holed. Prior to Russia invading, azov was considered an ultranationalist neo nazi group and accused of human rights violations. Now it's "russian propaganda".
Still nope :tearsofjoy:

The russian propaganda is that 'de-nazifying' Ukraine is good not a big deal. And you're still gulping it down, somehow.

Your ability to obfuscate is unparalleled :drunk:

Last edited:
Well done m8, you've correctly identified here that worrying about nazis does indeed pale into insignificance once a belligerent foreign power rolls over the border with the aim to erase that country's national identity :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back