NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
img_2031-jpeg.2078426

He's talking about Kremlin disinformation tactics. That they focus on convincing cookers to be cookers moreso than any other forms of espionage.

When I tell you you blokes have been cooked by the Russians, Im not saying it to win points or for any other reason, than to genuinely help you blokes understand what's really going on.

I've watched all of you deny it, while simultaneously not only post the exact narrative they're pushing word for word on literally every topic they spread the shit about, but also even frequently actually repost Russian bots from Twitter on this very site.

Let me ask you; in your opinion why is it you believe in exactly what the Russians peddle (the same conspiracies, the same anti-vaxx COVID denialist shit, the same pro Trump crap, the same anti EU shit, the same anti Ukraine and pro Russia shit etc)?

It's clear this is the narrative they're pushing on people.

Do you honestly think it's just a co-incidence that you also believe it?
How are you this unaware. You sit here, having been fed nothing but lies about Covid and believing every single one of them. You believe that millions of mail in ballots processed at 2am with no witnesses and with a 100% approval for Biden are legitimate. You believe that illegal immigration is just some unfortunate accident and isn't being pushed by left wing governments in the EU and US to break down society and impose stricter authoritarian left laws. And you say that we are brainwashed, you are too far gone.

How are you this unaware. You sit here, having been fed nothing but lies about Covid and believing every single one of them. You believe that millions of mail in ballots processed at 2am with no witnesses and with a 100% approval for Biden are legitimate. You believe that illegal immigration is just some unfortunate accident and isn't being pushed by left wing governments in the EU and US to break down society and impose stricter authoritarian left laws. And you say that we are brainwashed, you are too far gone.

Thanks Putin.

Lols what?
lol at Elon

Being a low info operator, you probably don't know he tried to pretend a DDOS attack was responsible for the tech issues encountered during his chat with dear leader yesterday. Similar to what happened when he did the same thing back when he was on DeSantis.

Ok last one I promise :tearsofjoy:

elon-trump.png

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lol at Elon

Being a low info operator, you probably don't know he tried to pretend a DDOS attack was responsible for the tech issues encountered during his chat with dear leader yesterday. Similar to what happened when he did the same thing back when he was on DeSantis.

Ok last one I promise :tearsofjoy:

1723590778104-png.2078738
Your picture didn’t show

This makes literally no sense. You're saying Putin wants the Democrats in power?

No, he wants Trump in power.

This is accepted by everyone, including the Republicans themselves.

The Russian government was one of several foreign governments that interfered in the 2016 United States elections, with the goals of sabotaging the presidential campaign of Hillary Clinton, boosting the presidential campaign of Donald Trump, and increasing political and social discord in the United States. According to the U.S. intelligence community, the operation—code named Project Lakhta[3][4]—was ordered directly by Russian president Vladimir Putin.[5][6]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_interference_in_the_2016_United_States_elections

Project Lakhta, directly ordered by Putin himself.

The Kremlin actively supported the Trump campaign in 2016 (and are doing it again now) and actively sought to undermine the Democratic nominees in each election.

They also had contacts with numerous Trump officials in 2016, many of whom were subsequently convicted of lying to the FBI about it.

They also hacked the DNC computers, and gave that data to Trumps team:

1723609615610.png

The Mueller report stopped short of recommending Trump himself be charged with colluding with the Russians because there was insufficient evidence linking Trump and the Russians (despite the numerous attempts by the Russians) and because the FBI (correctly as it turns out) assumed Trump could not be convicted of any criminal wrongdoing because he was the Prez at the time.

Trump then framed this as 'no collusion' and now here we are.

In addition to hacking, the Russians flood the internet with memes and bot accounts who mindlessly parrot right wing and pro Trump content, misinformation like 'Clinton has died and been replaced by a body double' and all sorts of shit, looking for that content to go viral, get picked up by the algorithm and and pop up on peoples feeds (like it has with your social media feeds).

Around half of the Twitter accounts linked on this site in this subforum by you blokes are from Russian bot accounts. I've pointed a fair few out over the last month alone.

Thanks to the way the algorithm works, once you start reading that misinformation, your social media platform will subtly start to push more of that content on you, and before long you're utterly cooked into COVID denialism, anti-vaxx nonsense, pro Trump Qanon 'white replacement' nonsense and more. Then you yourself become an agent of the Kremlin, posting those same bot posts, memes and talking points on other social media forums, cooking others.

Think about it mate. You sat down in front of your computer 10 years ago (when this shit started) a blank slate. Now you're hyperfocused on the USA election, can likely name all the major players, are a COVID denialist and Trump cultist and now believe all the talking points the Russians have been putting online for years.

Stop and think about it for a second. You haven't 'done your own research'. It's been done for you.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_interference_in_the_2016_United_States_elections

The Kremlin actively supported the Trump campaign in 2016 (and are doing it again now) and actively sought to undermine the Democratic nominees in each election.

They also had contacts with numerous Trump officials in 2016, many of whom were subsequently convicted of lying to the FBI about it.

View attachment 2079100

The Mueller report stopped short of recommending Trump himself be charged with colluding with the Russians because there was insufficient evidence linking Trump and the Russians (despite the numerous attempts by the Russians) and because the FBI (correctly as it turns out) assumed Trump could not be convicted of any criminal wrongdoing because he was the Prez at the time.

In addition to hacking, the Russians flood the internet with memes and bot accounts who mindlessly parrot right wing and pro Trump content, misinformation like 'Clinton has died and been replaced by a body double' and all sorts of shit, looking for that content to go viral, get picked up by the algorithm and and pop up on peoples feeds (like it has with your social media feeds).

Thanks to the way the algorithm works, once you start reading that misinformation, your social media platform will subtly start to push more of that content on you, and before long you're utterly cooked into COVID denialism, anti-vaxx nonsense, pro Trump Qanon 'white replacement' nonsense and more.

Think about it mate. You sat down in front of your computer 10 years ago (when this shit started) a blank slate. Now you're hyperfocused on the USA election, can likely name all the major players, are a COVID denialist and Trump cultist and now believe all the talking points the Russians have been putting online for years.

Stop and think about it for a second. You haven't 'done your own research'. It's been done for you.
Was already proven false Mal but Cookers like yourself keep cooking.
These allegedly indicted Russians were happy to appear and prove their innocence but the FBI shit the bed and stopped pursuing it when their bluff was called.

View attachment 2079100

Around half of the Twitter accounts linked on this site in this subforum by you blokes are from Russian bot accounts. I've pointed a fair few out over the last month alone.

Thanks to the way the algorithm works, once you start reading that misinformation, your social media platform will subtly start to push more of that content on you, and before long you're utterly cooked into COVID denialism, anti-vaxx nonsense, pro Trump Qanon 'white replacement' nonsense and more. Then you yourself become an agent of the Kremlin, posting those same bot posts, memes and talking points on other social media forums, cooking others.

And you think that Covid was more than just a cold, that the vaxx was "safe and effective", that your government cares about you and isn't just using you as a sacrifice to raise taxes and impose new laws, that men can be women and that the world is melting. The difference is - it makes sense why you are indoctrinated, because the elites, whether collective or in their own independent sphere, want you indoctrinated and have the power and influence to do so, controlling your access to information, influencing your leaders, influencing your companies, influencing your media.

Your supposition makes no sense and implies Russia has much more strength and sophistication than it actually does. Newsflash, the world is not run by Russians.

And as I've said before, I'm post-information. I don't actually consume much information at all because it's all compromised to control you. I make 95% of my conclusions based on logic which can't be compromised. I appreciate that you and your colleagues may not have the ability to independently devise what is going on, so may I just suggest you stay off the internet, vote for the most conservative party available to vote for and try to make a positive difference in the real world whenever you venture out to it.

And as I've said before, I'm post-information. I don't actually consume much information at all
Yep :tearsofjoy:

Good first step here acknowledging this mate :thumbsu:

I make 95% of my conclusions based on logic which can't be compromised.
Still a bit or work to do though - vibes, you make 95% of your conclusions based on vibes and your own confirmation bias.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back