NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's not forget people, Kamala was the lowest approved Democratic candidate in 2020 and has overseen the worst presidential reign in American history as VP. She is an awful candidate and a terrible person. This 'wave' of support is purely bought and paid for by the Democratic party and their complicit allies in the mainstream media (along with the brainwashed masses)
She has locked up more innocent people than that warden in shawshank redemption.

She helped Biden destroy the spending power of the average citizen who now has to pay through the nose for basics like food.

Trump should send her straight to prison, and personally, I wouldn’t be against him doing it before he is even
inaugurated.

End the Ukraine wars and give Kamala Lewinsky a spell in the clink.

See how can you not like him? His diplomacy is always on point. Getting KJU to chill out after some nuclear bantz on twitter, keeping a lid on Vlad with a little Wayne's World inspiration, the man is a dove who gets results.

Also I just saw this and thought it was entertaining. Join in the fun party m8, why not.

See how can you not like him? His diplomacy is always on point. Getting KJU to chill out after some nuclear bantz on twitter, keeping a lid on Vlad with a little Wayne's World inspiration, the man is a dove who gets results.

Also I just saw this and thought it was entertaining. Join in the fun party m8, why not.

Missing this e11f3954-e788-4b01-a5b5-04270075368f.jpeg

Maybe I was wrong when I said Elon wasn't going hard enough on the ketamine :tearsofjoy:

A bit sad to see him kowtow and prostrate himself like this before dear leader though, guess he finally caved and got out the kneepads

donald-trump-elon-musk-fued-04.jpeg

And you're sailing a bit close to the wind yourself, simping for billionaires has always been a bit of a blind spot for you. I expect it from a bootlicker like Easty, but would hate to see an otherwise fine upstanding young specimen like yourself going down the same road. Reach out if you ever feel in need of a quick attitude adjustment m8, happy to help!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They're both pretty much identical these days under Putin. I cant really tell the difference.

Ultra nationalist dictatorships with mixed economies, invading and annexing neighbors in Europe.
campaigners the lot of them!

Please i would encourage you start a separate thread to compare and contrast NAZIS and the PUTINS.

In this thread we are celebrating the achievements of the best president since Lincoln, Donald John Trump.

The vibes are off with Kamala.

It's giving... satantist.
Yes mate, as we've already discussed at length the entirety of the Democrat party is pure unfiltered evil, coming at ya direct from the 9th circle of hell. Definitely not just a political party with views and policies you personally disagree with.

Your take is nice and rational as always, and certainly could not in any circumstance be considered weird :tearsofjoy:

Honestly curious about this - why is it always Tom Hanks who comes up in these cooker pedo fantasies?

Why not, oh I dunno, Brad Pitt for example?
Is Tom Hanks the one who is moving to Greece where the age of consent is like 13 or is that another one? I can't recall, haven't looked into it for a while.

Is Tom Hanks the one who is moving to Greece where the age of consent is like 13 or is that another one? I can't recall, haven't looked into it for a while.
bourbons here we go.

The fact USA Today 'fact checked' it as false gives you all you need to know. Take it as you will.

Jinx. See, the powers at be are directing us to the same information. You can see why everything Malifice says happens to align with the WEF's and Deep State's view of the world.
Yessss, directing us to the 'information' they want us to see :think:

Definitely not just information and objective facts as they exist in reality, no siree bob. "Logic" :tearsofjoy:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back