NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Comeon, apply some logic here why else would Hanks become a citizen of Greece. I mean yeah Santorini is nice, but I prefer Italy.
"Logic" again :tearsofjoy:

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F016dacf3-ea37-4fd7-af13-bc41150976e5_550x309.jpeg

Did you not read the article? He didn't even apply for it and pedophilia is not classified as a disability in Greece, the claim that he moved there (he hasn't) because it was seems pretty comprehensively shot down? You know, if you're applying logic ;)

Last edited:

Let's not forget people, Kamala was the lowest approved Democratic candidate in 2020 and has overseen the worst presidential reign in American history as VP. She is an awful candidate and a terrible person. This 'wave' of support is purely bought and paid for by the Democratic party and their complicit allies in the mainstream media (along with the brainwashed masses)
Yep, you’re post- information all right.

Let's not forget people, Kamala was the lowest approved Democratic candidate in 2020 and has overseen the worst presidential reign in American history as VP. She is an awful candidate and a terrible person. This 'wave' of support is purely bought and paid for by the Democratic party and their complicit allies in the mainstream media (along with the brainwashed masses)
Her so called support and poll numbers are a fugazi

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The USA Today one? Yes of course I did. I assumed the opposite was true for all that was said throughout, so effectively conspiracy confirmed.
You assumed? Doesn't sound very logic-based mate :tearsofjoy:

Do you at least accept that pedophilia is not classified as a disability in Greece (ya know, the whole basis for this particular pedo fever dream in the first place)?

You assumed? Doesn't sound very logic-based mate :tearsofjoy:

Do you at least accept that pedophilia is not classified as a disability in Greece (ya know, the whole basis for this particular pedo fever dream in the first place)?
Most assumptions (or at least most of mine) are based solely in logic. If the left is evil, then this fact check supporting them must be wrong. See

But seriously, I don't care about Tom Hanks nor Greece and I didn't purport that he was a paedophile nor that that conspiracy was true.

That the world is run by satanists however...

Most assumptions (or at least most of mine) are based solely in logic. If the left is evil, then this fact check supporting them must be wrong. See

But seriously, I don't care about Tom Hanks nor Greece and I didn't purport that he was a paedophile nor that that conspiracy was true.

That the world is run by satanists however...
Too right

Maybe I was wrong when I said Elon wasn't going hard enough on the ketamine :tearsofjoy:

A bit sad to see him kowtow and prostrate himself like this before dear leader though, guess he finally caved and got out the kneepads

donald-trump-elon-musk-fued-04.jpeg

And you're sailing a bit close to the wind yourself, simping for billionaires has always been a bit of a blind spot for you. I expect it from a bootlicker like Easty, but would hate to see an otherwise fine upstanding young specimen like yourself going down the same road. Reach out if you ever feel in need of a quick attitude adjustment m8, happy to help!
It's just like the great JDV m8... once people get to know the great man they change their views for the better, and vice versa.
Ps. any danger m8?
Can't remember what this question was about and too lazy to find it m8, pls repeat it if you wish to receive more FK wisdom. You know from experience that I'll steer you the right way.
Why not, oh I dunno, Brad Pitt for example?
Brad Pitt and Edward Norton get the benefit of the doubt due to their performances in Fight Club. Similarly, Leo gets a free pass because he's given some GOAT performances.

It's like Chris Rock said in his latest special, comparing people's reactions to Michael Jackson and R Kelly:

That’s right, selective outrage. Everybody, you know what I’m talking about? One person does something, they get cancelled. Somebody else does the exact same thing… No. You know what I’m talking about. You know, like the kind of people that play Michael Jackson songs, but won’t play R Kelly.

Same crime. One of them just got better songs. That’s right. Well, I’ll play “Startin’ Somethin’,” it’s a party. I play “Bump n’ Grind,” now you an activist.

On an unrelated note, how interesting that comedy GOATs like Chappelle, Rock, Gervais, even Norm in his later days all shifted towards the right?

It's just like the great JDV m8... once people get to know the great man they change their views for the better, and vice versa.
uh huh :tearsofjoy:

Can't remember what this question was about and too lazy to find it m8, pls repeat it if you wish to receive more FK wisdom. You know from experience that I'll steer you the right way.
I get it m8, the internet is hard. Its not like you can literally click on the quote and instantly see the post being referenced or something.

I'm struggling to remember myself, it was a solid 48 hours ago after all. But if I reach way back into the vestiges of the past I think you may have been about to regale us with a mensa approved spiel detailing why companies simply choosing not advertise on twitter after being told to go **** themselves isn't actually free speech :tearsofjoy:

Brad Pitt and Edward Norton get the benefit of the doubt due to their performances in Fight Club. Similarly, Leo gets a free pass because he's given some GOAT performances.
I'm consistently shocked by the overlap in our taste in movies m8, Lebowski and Fight Club both top 5 for mine :hearteyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back