NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep the photos and explanations coming.
I don't think it will do much good, sadly.

No matter how much photographic proof you provide of actual holocaust-supporting assholes standing shoulder to shoulder with MAGA folk, cookers like Lebbo73 will continue to pretend they have nothing to do with his team.

People like that just aren't wired to accept objective fact :(

I think I found a banner for this thread guys

quote-there-is-freedom-of-speech-but-i-cannot-guarantee-freedom-after-speech-idi-amin-72-86-39.jpg
I think that quote is mis-attributed, believe it was Elon Musk :tearsofjoy:

Good. It took a while, but we got there in the end.

Facepalm

Feel free to examine his posts (they're the same dude) where he openly spruikes Nazi shit, anti immigration nonsense, white power shit and worse.

Those I havent deleted of course. So most of the worst ones are gone.

He's just one of the pleasant people I get to engage with on a daily basis. Grumpy old campaigners like you are the least of my problems.

You dont see what I do. There are some genuine shitcampaigner Nazis floating around these parts.
Jeeeeesus christ

I knew that YippeeYiYeo bloke was cooked but god damn :oops:

Isnt the issue with Elon that he WASNT banning Covid misinformation according to everyone here? His lack of action to prevent speech being the obvious qualms you had
I don't believe Elon owned twitter during covid, no.

I'm talking about him being a (former, I suppose) free speech absolutist, expressly telling advertisers to go **** themselves then suing them when they did just what he suggested. Among other instances.

Its pretty funny.

I don't believe Elon owned twitter during covid, no.

I'm talking about him being a (former, I suppose) free speech absolutist, expressly telling advertisers to go **** themselves then suing them when they did just what he suggested. Among other instances.

Its pretty funny.
That has nothing to do with anything though? He said they can advertise, they just choose not too. He didnt ban them from advertising? He is as close to a free speech absolutist as the world has... which is sad not a good thing btw.

Bourbons you know this, there were ordinary protestors (your every day centrist American), counter protestors (your every day leftist American) and the far right that disrupted the event. The many fine people were referring to every day people on both sides.
Hmm :think:

Reporter: "The neo-Nazis started this. They showed up in Charlottesville to protest --"

Trump: "Excuse me, excuse me. They didn’t put themselves -- and you had some very bad people in that group, but you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides.
Dunno mate. When he says you had some very bad people in that group, I assume he's talking about the neo-nazis yeah? Issue being he then immediately continues to say "but you also had very fine people". Also unsure why he started to say "they didn't put themselves...", thats exactly what they did.

Possibly yet another instance of the ol' MAGA "what he really meant" was. In any case its a bit unconvincing I gotta say, kinda looks like he was trying to denounce white nationalists without actually losing any support amongst them.

Oh come on :tearsofjoy:

He's literally suing people coz they chose to not have their products associated with content on his site. Free speech not applicable to the companies making those decisions?

Plenty of bans of journalist accounts critical of him too.
Exactly what im saying. He is a shocking advocate for free speech yet is the best we have. How pathetic is that?

I mean UK are jailing people for memes and mean tweets.... Elon is above that yes. He is suing companies and not individuals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That quote is a loaded question and you're assuming the foundation of that question was accurate, the protest wasn't just started by neo nazi groups.
The "Unite the Right" rally in Charlottesville wasn't planned and organised by neo-nazis? Yeeaaaah gonna need a citation there lol. A guy by the name of Jason Kessler organised it, seems like a lovely bloke lol

Just coz they said they were coming simply to protest the removal of statues or whatever doesn't change who they are. I mean come on, they were walking around with tiki torches chanting "jews will not replace us" before any actual violence broke out :drunk:

Last edited:
Exactly what im saying. He is a shocking advocate for free speech yet is the best we have. How pathetic is that?

I mean UK are jailing people for memes and mean tweets.... Elon is above that yes. He is suing companies and not individuals.
Ah ok, gotcha. Yep he is indeed a shocking advocate for free speech, which makes his free speech absolutist shtick very funny. He also said twitter should be politically neutral prior to buying it and hosting campaign events for DeSantis and Trump, bloke is practically a comedian :tearsofjoy:

Being jailed for stoking racial hatred online I think you mean, but happy to look at specific examples.

Ah ok, gotcha. Yep he is indeed a shocking advocate for free speech, which makes his free speech absolutist shtick very funny. He also said twitter should be politically neutral prior to buying it and hosting campaign events for DeSantis and Trump, bloke is practically a comedian :tearsofjoy:

Being jailed for stoking racial hatred online I think you mean, but happy to look at specific examples.
Stoking racial hated online is a complete load of crap. What is the definition of stoking exactly and who sets it? Stoking is not a word with a clear and set definition as far as I can see

Stoking racial hated online is a complete load of crap. What is the definition of stoking exactly and who sets it? Stoking is not a word with a clear and set definition as far as I can see
Haven't read a whole lot about it, mostly Tommy Robinson supporters posting absolute crap (which includes Elon himself funnily enough lol)

But like I said happy to read up if you feel some specific instances are out of line.

I'm not following the issue deeply but my high level understanding is that the claim is that a number of advertisers are engaging in illegal cartel conduct by taking a united, intentional approach, not to advertise on Twitter in an attempt to force changes at Twitter. It's the same argument as if Coles and Woolies were to set grocery prices to price out Aldi etc.

It wouldn't be an issue if one advertising company elected to do it independently, but I believe (again, not following it closely) that the accusation is that its an agreed approach behind closed doors and anti-monopoly laws generally make that illegal.
Thanks.

Price fixing a bit different to whats going on here and I'm guessing the companies involved will argue free speech in any case, have to see how it shakes out I guess.

Haven't read a whole lot about it, mostly Tommy Robinson supporters posting absolute crap (which includes Elon himself funnily enough lol)

But like I said happy to read up if you feel some specific instances are out of line.

Have you also looked at the registrar for arrests on social media posts?

Love the fact that it takes your geo location when you go to this website also :D

It never explains what they did... 7000+ arrests without definition. Seems democratic and defined?

Have you also looked at the registrar for arrests on social media posts?

Love the fact that it takes your geo location when you go to this website also :D

It never explains what they did... 7000+ arrests without definition. Seems democratic and defined?
Quite a few hate crimes listed there, so at a glance it would seem yes thats what people are being jailed for. You may disagree with definitions of course.

Seems like a particular issue in the UK due to antiquated laws/culture

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back