NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thoughts on 40 of his previous 44 cabinet members not endorsing Trump this time around? After all, those are the people who worked for him
That is not true more than half have. Others would not get on Trumps new cabinet as long as his arse points to the ground because they are all swamp. Illuminaries like Miley, Bolton and Scaramuchi.

That is not true more than half have. Others would not get on Trumps new cabinet as long as his arse points to the ground because they are all swamp. Illuminaries like Miley, Bolton and Scaramuchi.

So you're saying Trump hired members of 'the Swamp' as his 'only the best people'?

Would you not consider Tech giants like Musk or members of the US Political establishment like JFK as members of 'the Swamp'?

Im not a libertarian. Libertarianism is a long debunked and discarded school of political thought, with few adherents. We have the 1 Libertarian politician (Lijonhelm) and the rest are mostly Liberals (at the moment mostly Social Liberals/ Liberal Democrats).

You're conflating liberalism with libertarianism. They're vastly different ideologies, with the latter (libertarianism) being debunked centuries ago. Liberalism has long moved on from 'small government' to discussions of positive vs negative liberty, and the role of the State in regulating harm.

Which is a schoolboy error that someone with a degree in Political Science should be incapable of making.
You believe so much in individual rights you defer to the government to be the sole arbiter of what those rights are. Got it.

I'm not following the issue deeply but my high level understanding is that the claim is that a number of advertisers are engaging in illegal cartel conduct by taking a united, intentional approach, not to advertise on Twitter in an attempt to force changes at Twitter. It's the same argument as if Coles and Woolies were to set grocery prices to price out Aldi etc.

It wouldn't be an issue if one advertising company elected to do it independently, but I believe (again, not following it closely) that the accusation is that its an agreed approach behind closed doors and anti-monopoly laws generally make that illegal.
Coles and Woolies aren’t going to price out Aldi. All three of them are predominantly owned by Blackrock.
Cue Mal with the Nazi/Antisementic accusations.

You believe so much in individual rights you defer to the government to be the sole arbiter of what those rights are. Got it.

The liberal government, overseen by an independent judiciary, regulated by the separation of the powers and adhering to the Rule of Law, and reported on by a free and open Press.

It's worked to get us to where we are right now.

You act like Australia is some kind of tyrannical shithole. No one on Earth has (or has ever had) it better than you do now, and you still bitch, while cheering on flogs like Trump who openly wants to establish an authoritarian dystopia.

Suuuure they wouldn't haha

**** me, Tulsi and RFK Jr, two real upstanding paragons of ethics and principle there :tearsofjoy:

RFK was literally shopping his endorsement to Harris, she told him to bugger off so he went to Trump who was more than happy to provide the required bribe of a cabinet position (which Trump will probably renege on anyway lol)
Oh Alco, offering his support to Kamala if she’ll back his quest to investigate why a high percentage of children are sick, isn’t a question of his ethics and principles.
What a moronic thing to say.
Gabbard doesn’t want any more wars. I thought that you would support this.

Im not playing this game. I have no idea what you're talking about.

The reference is to one of your esteemed mates gough, who has a habit of posting absolute vile crap, supports terrorist organisations etc etc etc. To the credit of some mods a lot of his vile stuff has been removed. You know this anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't be a coward. Answer the question.

Are you pro Israel or anti Israel?

If Israel were to comply with that long list of UN resolutions, I would support them.

Until then, they are a pariah/rogue state. An apartheid regime.

They should be sanctioned, similar to apartheid era South Africa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back