NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Trump too scared to debate on Fox as well - unless its moderated by his cheering section of course :tearsofjoy:

Really struggles when removed from his echo chamber and he knows it.
You’re too blind to see that Kamala is desperate for another debate because Trump is destroying her in the internal polling. The Deep State is literally having a coronary over what they see as an election that’ll be too big to rig.

You’re too blind to see that Kamala is desperate for another debate because Trump is destroying her in the internal polling. The Deep State is literally having a coronary over what they see as an election that’ll be too big to rig.

Internal polling.... are you hearing voices again Lebbo?

Mal you've spent the last couple of years saying the laptop was russian disinfo.

No I haven't. Go back and check.

The laptop existed. Hunter likely sold it to some Pawn Shop or lost it and someone else did. I've never said otherwise.

And the above is a total ****ing non-story.

The story was censored because it had all the hallmarks of Russian disinformation (like literally hundreds of stories floating around at the time, most of which you or others on here believe are true) and was being promoted by Russian bot accounts on Twitter and Facebook, and discussed in the internet by cookers (and Russian bots), liking and sharing posts containing utter nonsense about what was on the damn thing.

When it turned out the laptop was real and not disinfo, Meta reversed the ****ing ban.

The above 'story' proves nothing other than Russian disinfo exists, the laptop exists, and the FBI was working with social media companies like Meta to limit the amount of Russian disinformation being spread online (just like our own government does here).

There was nothing on the ****ing laptop. The fact you're still (repeatedly) bringing it up 5 years after the fact every few weeks like a metronome simply demonstrates how cooked you are.

Poster: Trumps debate didnt go well..
You: Hunter Bidens Laptop.
Poster: What? Anyway I thought Kamilla did OK...
You: Hunter Bidens laptop.
Poster: What about it?
Your wife: What do you want for dinner tonight?

Seriously, you've been crapping on about this ****ing innocuous laptop now for 5 years. What on earth do you think it proves?

The laptop existed. Hunter likely sold it to some Pawn Shop or lost it and someone else did. I've never said otherwise.

The story was censored because it had all the hallmarks of Russian disinformation (like literally hundreds of stories floating around at the time, most of which you or others on here believe are true) and was being promoted by Russian bot accounts on Twitter and Facebook, and discussed in the internet by cookers (and Russian bots), liking and sharing posts containing utter nonsense about what was on the damn thing.

When it turned out the laptop was real and not disinfo, Meta reversed the ****ing ban.

The above 'story' proves nothing other than Russian disinfo exists, the laptop exists, and the FBI was working with social media companies like Meta to limit the amount of Russian disinformation being spread online (just like our own government does here).

There was nothing on the ****ing laptop. The fact you're still (repeatedly) bringing it up 5 years after the fact every few weeks like a metronome simply demonstrates how cooked you are.

Seriously, you've been crapping on about this ****ing innocuous laptop now for 5 years. What on earth do you think it proves?
The laptop is such a non-event that Joe Biden will given Hunter and himself a blanket pardon for all the crimes that they’ve committed. Put your house on it.

You still don't know what "literally" means.

Did I miss the press conference where the FBI warned of election interference after the Iranians hacked the Trump campaign and leaked it directly to the Biden campaign? Or did the Whitehouse do that themselves? Can't seem to find it.
At least they didn't request it :tearsofjoy:

"Russia if you're listening..."

The laptop is such a non-event that Joe Biden will given Hunter and himself a blanket pardon for all the crimes that they’ve committed. Put your house on it.
Bookmarked.

But will he charge Hunter $2M for it?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kamala and Obama as well.

I think Obama is the only one powerful enough to give the go for this takedown. I'm not even sure how strong the case is, until they get alleged underage victims or how many other perps there are in the entertainment industry.

Wow

Kamala and Obama as well.

I think Obama is the only one powerful enough to give the go for this takedown. I'm not even sure how strong the case is, until they get alleged underage victims or how many other perps there are in the entertainment industry.

That's an altered image. It's a fake, here's the original.

Harris1.jpeg

The "Harris got the questions" crowd are hilarious. Here is the list of issues asked about in the debate;

Economy/cost of living
Tariffs
Abortion
Migration
Deportation
Fracking
Jan 6
2020 election
Israel
Ukraine
Afghanistan
Race
Obamacare
Climate change

Like yeah, who could have possibly predicted this random assortment of off-the-wall questions, all clearly focused against Trump's weaknesses? :tearsofjoy:

Trump didn't prep and wasn't prepared to speak about the issues, Harris did and was. Pretty simple.

Remove this Banner Ad

NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back