NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 3

Remove this Banner Ad

The tunnels?

That's a lot of dirt, mate
You do realise that you’re on the conspiracy board and I posted a conspiracy theory. You’re posting bs and trying to claim it as true.
I’d bet that you were that kid who kept yelling out lalalalala whenever your brother/sister tried to say something that you didn’t want to hear.

You do realise that you’re on the conspiracy board and I posted a conspiracy theory. You’re posting bs and trying to claim it as true.
I’d bet that you were that kid who kept yelling out lalalalala whenever your brother/sister tried to say something that you didn’t want to hear.
My god this is beautiful.

"My BS is ok because I never claimed it is true but I want more than official court documents from anyone else" is just pure art.

I salute you.

Which Lebbo is this today - Mossad, submarine or regular?

Most of us are libertarian or classical liberal over at Mensa.

FK and I stand out like dogs balls with our conservative values.

We did write a beautiful letter of congratulations to the great man when he won that golf tournament.

It got rts back to us because FK addressed it to The Great Man c/o but got the spelling of Mar a Lago wrong.

The letter ended up at the Taj Mahal and came back with a note that said “the great mahatma did not play golf you ignorant Aussie campaigners!”

1727942264945.png

1727942401549.png

Remove this Banner Ad

NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back