NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 3

Remove this Banner Ad

The pet eating was unfortunately an example of the "fact" checkers telling Trump he's wrong when it is public record that he was correct.
I'm sure those 'public records' will turn up any day now too.
Like Trump's tax returns, or Mexico's payment for the wall...

Derailing the thread again. Mod of the year award is yours for the taking Muff!
Asking for proof when we're talking about proof is detailing the thread?

You beautiful mind. Never change brother

Ohio is a red state, so it's more likely she was a Trump voter.

Probably one of RFK jr's friends.
On Aug. 26, Canton police charged a 27-year-old woman with animal cruelty and disorderly conduct after she “did torture, kill, and eat a cat in a residential area in front (of) multiple people,” according to a police report.

But Allexis Ferrell is not Haitian. She was born in Ohio and graduated from Canton’s McKinley High School in 2015, according to public records and newspaper reports. Court records show she has been in and out of trouble with the law since at least 2017. Messages seeking comment were not returned by several attorneys who have represented her.

She is being held in Stark County jail pending a competency hearing next month, according to the prosecutor’s office.

Yikes, Trump manages a draw despite it being 3 v 1 - imagine if it had been a fair contest like the debate v Biden!

Kamala will get another honeymoon bump in the polls largely due to the pre-planned Tatay thing - foolishly timed, they should have dropped this within 2 weeks of the election with how short voters memories are - but it will settle again when people remember foreign policy and the peaceful state of the world (relative to now) that Trump produced m8.
Searing political analysis as always m8 :tearsofjoy:

3 v 1 lol, Donnie got some questions about J6 and the stolen election shtick did he? And was fact checked on laughable lies the level of which Harris didn't even begin to approach? Poor baby, its all so unfair isn't it. Believe it or not the questions asked of both candidates were completely fair game, fears about Trump's authoritarian leanings are an issue for voters this election. On the flip side Harris was asked questions focused on her weak points too, ie. economy, inflation and fracking.

And 2 weeks out might be cutting it just a little fine to register to vote, regarding a major part of TayTay's post. Weird how the entire MAGA-sphere is so bent out of shape about a celebrity endorsement that means nothing isn't it? :tearsofjoy:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 2107986
Swing and a miss

It was a down home, born and bred US citizen, imagine that. Probably a Trump supporter :tearsofjoy:

I wonder why they didn't fact check Kamala on her bullshit about US Personal in war zones?

Seems like their was a bias in the interviewers questioning.
Yeah, coz thats on roughly the same level as babies are being executed after birth and immigrants who come for sex change operations are eating pets :tearsofjoy:

If they fact checked everything the debate would be about 5 hours long. Trump lied 30+ times and was pulled up on, what, 5 of them? Moderators did about as well as could be expected in such an environment.

The bias in the US media is not even hidden anymore. Its those watching and defending it that are laughable.
Well the last thing I'd like to be is laughable, can you assist me to educate myself on the issue? Specify and perhaps offer some definitive examples of where you believe the bias lay in yesterday's debate? Is it just that Trump was fact checked more?

Honestly interested coz I'm not seeing it, but happy to look at any counter arguments.

Well the last thing I'd like to be is laughable, can you assist me to educate myself on the issue? Specify and perhaps offer some definitive examples of where you believe the bias lay in yesterday's debate? Is it just that Trump was fact checked more?

Honestly interested coz I'm not seeing it, but happy to look at any counter arguments.

Don't be paranoid I wasn't referring to you.

Of course the US media is bias. They do not even hide it anymore.

The fact checking and what they checked wasn't overly scientific.
Again, some specific examples would be good. The executing babies after birth one is pretty iron-clad I would have thought.

Put it this way, you wouldn't want your life depending the outcome.
On the contrary, I'd be quite happy staking my life on the fact that there are no laws on the books allowing execution of healthy babies after birth in the US and that there aren't vast swarms of immigrants abducting and eating pets :tearsofjoy:

Remove this Banner Ad

NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back