NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 3

Remove this Banner Ad

This is why Trump was disappointing, he should have kept hammering her about those lies and reminding all that she was not answering any of the questions. This in spite of the bias. He seemed to have lost a bit of his edge from the past.

That evil smirk of hers is quite unstable. Maybe it put him off.

This is why Trump was disappointing, he should have kept hammering her about those lies and reminding all that she was not answering any of the questions. This in spite of the bias. He seemed to have lost a bit of his edge from the past.

That evil smirk of hers is quite unstable. Maybe it put him off.
"Evil smirk" :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Ahh you guys are good value I'll give that.

Good to know that a smirk is all thats required to knock dear leader off his game in any case. Making Harris's point for her regarding how easy to manipulate he is.

Ok I think we've worked out where the hell Trump's eating the pets thing came from :tearsofjoy:

Just hanging with Qanon enthusiast and professional nutcase Laura Loomer, nothing to see here. Even money she regaled him with tales of haitian illegals abducting cats to barbecue on the plane ride to the debate. Currently engaged in a twitter shitfight with fellow cooker Marj Taylor Greene

Attended the 9/11 ceremony with him today too. "The best people" :tearsofjoy:

Lecturing me about taking a loss. Meanwhile, denies that illegal immigrants are eating pets, ducks and geese. 😂

Lecturing me about taking a loss. Meanwhile, denies that illegal immigrants are eating pets, ducks and geese. 😂
I'm simply in awe of your ability to keep on truckin' tunnellin' with your chosen delusion to the exclusion of every available data point :tearsofjoy:

Did you not see how badly it went when FK tried to 'prove' the pets thing? I don't suppose you can do any better?

(I'm joking of course - well aware that you offer no support, source or rationale for literally any brain fart you post. Dear leader would be proud)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd rather the Hill moderate it.

They don't have a bias to any of the parties.
Probably but after ABC basically 3 on 1 against Trump, I'd like to see if Harris would be willing to go into enemy territory.

Did you watch the video? If so, have a crack at the other lies. Lie 1 was that trump would sign a national abortion ban so you aren't off to a good start.
I watched it up to eh "Moderator lie 1" part :tearsofjoy:

Pretty pointless to engage with anything that detached from reality, and more than a little funny that they are straight up lying on their "Kamala was lying" video.

Why on earth would they include that in their supposed serious and sombre analysis do you think? I'm legit stumped :drunk:

"Nowhere in America is a woman carrying a pregnancy to term and asking for an abortion"

Several states have no gestational time limit.
To term = baby is born. Was in response to Trump's clearly ludicrous and false "they're killing babies after birth", which Dave Rubin apparently reckons is actually true, somehow :drunk:

Remove this Banner Ad

NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back