NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 3

Remove this Banner Ad

The idea that ABC and their moderators vs Fox and Hannity/Watters/Ingraham would be roughly equivalent on bias is hilarious, simply not within cooee of reality :drunk:
Sure Jan GIF

and Harris said the above quote which was not fact checked.
Of course not, because its true. No woman is birthing a baby then asking for it to be euthanised immediately after and no laws allow this.

Not that your interpretation is much better. Yes, 6 states currently have no limits, but please show me a single reported case of a woman just getting cold feet in the 9th month.

Only 1.3% of abortions happen after 21 weeks, and none besides fetal anomalies and non-viable happen anywhere near 36 weeks.

Absolutely mind-melting that we're having this conversation. Why would you take Trump's word on anything? :drunk:

Of course not, because its true. No woman is birthing a baby then asking for it to be euthanised immediately after and no laws allow this.

Not that your interpretation is much better. Yes, 6 states currently have no limits, but please show me a single reported case of a woman just getting cold feet in the 9th month.

Only 1.3% of abortions happen after 21 weeks, and none besides fetal anomalies and non-viable happen anywhere near 36 weeks.

Absolutely mind-melting that we're having this conversation. Why would you take Trump's word on anything? :drunk:
You ask for facts, you givens facts, then you melt.

I don't do research on killing babies. You want to defend it then go ahead. The law is the law and it was not fact checked.

There is no bias in the US media, or so I have been told.
There's plenty, but you can't just plonk left leaning and right leaning orgs down on either side of the ledger and go they're "the same".

Hell, why doesn't Harris just do the next debate on Newsmax, who's polling gave the last debate to Trump 93% to 7%? :tearsofjoy:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only Fox shows bias.
Let me know when one of ABCs presenters says when a woman votes for a man they transition into one.
Let me know when one of ABCs presenters appears on stage at with Harris at her rally.
Let me know when ABC get done for election misinformation to the tune of $800M.

Like I said, simply not within cooee of reality :drunk:

Let me know when one of ABCs presenters says when a woman votes for a man they transition into one.
Let me know when one of ABCs presenters appears on stage at with Harris at her rally.

Why are you defending US media organisations? That is ****ing hilarious. That is well and truly down the rabbit hole.

Sure Jan GIF

Whatever you say, Harris/DEMS Sympathizer.

Correct, they do.

Just nowhere near as much bias as Fox displays (refer to above examples).
Uh-huh and the fact that its 3v1 skewed towards the left is nothing.

Let men know when CNN/ABC/MSNBC publish something positive about Trump or Republicans I'll probably be dust to the wind by then.

Why are you defending US media organisations? That is ****ing hilarious. That is well and truly down the rabbit hole.

You're talking with someone who doesn't actually follow US media.

He has **** all idea on the news and shows they put out.

If you pointed out a bunch of people who show massive bias he wouldn't have a clue who they are.

Last edited:
You ask for facts, you givens facts, then you melt.
What facts have I been given? Dave Rubin's video? :tearsofjoy:

If you mean 6 states have no limit, yes thats fact. But the quote you take issue with is "Nowhere in America is a woman carrying a pregnancy to term and asking for an abortion". Fine, show me the facts contradicting that. Its happening, right? So it must have at least been reported somewhere. You must have seen it somewhere. Link it up.

Or you can just say you believe it coz Trump said so ¯\(ツ)

I don't do research on killing babies.
That much is abundantly clear.

You don't seem to research much at all, but talk like you do :drunk:

What facts have I been given? Dave Rubin's video? :tearsofjoy:

If you mean 6 states have no limit, yes thats fact. But the quote you take issue with is "Nowhere in America is a woman carrying a pregnancy to term and asking for an abortion". Fine, show me the facts contradicting that. Its happening, right? So it must have at least been reported somewhere. You must have seen it somewhere. Link it up.

Or you can just say you believe it coz Trump said so ¯\(ツ)

That much is abundantly clear.

You don't seem to research much at all, but talk like you do :drunk:
Nice melt. Please stop. Again the victim hey burbs.

Please don't direct anymore of your baby killing posts towards me. I showed you the law, they did not fact check her false statement, and that's that. Accept it or not, I truly do not give a ****.

Remove this Banner Ad

NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back