NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 3

Remove this Banner Ad

The other day there wasn't. insert drunk emoji.
So little as to be negligible, moderators did as good a job as could be expected.

Why would such obviously tilted and favoured to Harris moderation allow Trump the last word on every single topic and shut Harris down the one time she asked for it, do you think? Seems a little strange.

You're talking with someone who doesn't actually follow US media.

He has **** all idea on the news and shows they put out.

If you pointed out a bunch of people who show massive bias he wouldn't have a clue who they are.

Anyone with any bit of objectivity knows the bias in the US media. It's stupid even arguing about it. It's never a matter of if, it only about how much.

Why are you defending US media organisations? That is ****ing hilarious. That is well and truly down the rabbit hole.
I'm not defending anyone. I'm laying out objective, verified facts clearly demonstrating why ABC and Fox are not "the same".

Legit mind boggling you guys don't seem to be able to comprehend this. How about playing the ball and actually engaging with what I'm saying - by all means, explain to me how a Fox personality literally stumping for Trump on stage at his rally is in any way comparable to anything ABC have done.

Anyone with any bit of objectivity knows the bias in the US media. It's stupid even arguing about it. It's never a matter of if, it only about how much.

The funniest thing is they have the whole of Hollywood and the Entertainment industry displaying even more bias and they'll still cry because Fox.

Print media is probably the only medium where there's a more even spread of partisan reporting.

The funniest thing is they have the whole of Hollywood and the Entertainment industry displaying even more bias and they'll still cry because Fox.

Print media is probably the only medium where there's a more even spread of partisan reporting.

It's all basically unwatchable for me. I don't watch movies anymore. Re-runs of seinfeld, homicide life on the streets etc. That's it.

I have a few podcasts and the rest is sport. I do not know whats happening in the world, unless I get a phone call or read it and linked from BF. And this place is fairly ordinary to what it was.

Sure Jan GIF

Whatever you say, Harris/DEMS Sympathizer.
Don't play the ball whatever you do :thumbsu:

I'm not defending anyone. I'm laying out objective, verified facts clearly demonstrating why ABC and Fox are not "the same".

Legit mind boggling you guys don't seem to be able to comprehend this. How about playing the ball and actually engaging with what I'm saying - by all means, explain to me how a Fox personality literally stumping for Trump on stage at his rally is in any way comparable to anything ABC have done.

1000001743.png

I get all my info from The Hill and Forbes.

Anything to either side of them looks biased.

Uh-huh and the fact that its 3v1 skewed towards the left is nothing.
I love this 3v1 thing. Trump speaks and you parrots squawk it back, unreal :tearsofjoy:

How did the 3 strong team manage to drop the ball to such a degree that they allowed Trump the last word on every single topic and shut Harris down the one time she asked for it?

Let men know when CNN/ABC/MSNBC publish something positive about Trump or Republicans I'll probably be dust to the wind by then.
Let me know when Fox say something positive about Harris or Democrats :drunk:

That isn't what this is about and you know it (or at least, you should if you're not being deliberately disingenuous, which does seem to be the case quite often with you blokes). Yes, those orgs lean and have a bias towards the left - just not to the degree Fox does, for the reasons and due to the examples I've outlined.

You're literally allergic to facts. On brand for a Trump supporter, I guess.

You're talking with someone who doesn't actually follow US media.

He has **** all idea on the news and shows they put out.

If you pointed out a bunch of people who show massive bias he wouldn't have a clue who they are.
Far more idea than Skipper, as he himself will attest to

I don't follow this shit as closely as you do, so it was news to me when I heard it.

Something tells me I might have you covered as well, you're pretty good on the time period when the Dems were the conservative party but rarely factor in any information points from the last 5 decades or so.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nice melt. Please stop. Again the victim hey burbs.

Please don't direct anymore of your baby killing posts towards me. I showed you the law, they did not fact check her false statement, and that's that. Accept it or not, I truly do not give a ****.
rofl

So, so telling that you characterise a civil, reasoned, fact-based discussion (well, on my part anyway) as a melt - and then write the 2nd paragraph that you did :drunk:

You've utterly checked out mate. Psychologically incapable of engaging on the merits of the topic. You are still nowhere close to demonstrating how her statement was false - because you can't, and don't want to own up to just believing it coz Trump said so ¯\(ツ)

rofl

So, so telling that you characterise a civil, reasoned, fact-based discussion (well, on my part anyway) as a melt - and then write the 2nd paragraph that you did :drunk:

You've utterly checked out mate. Psychologically incapable of engaging on the merits of the topic. You are still nowhere close to demonstrating how her statement was false - because you can't, and don't want to own up to just believing it coz Trump said so ¯\(ツ)

Every day you quote me, rant, troll, the get called on it and play the victim. It's boring. Stop quoting me.

If there's one thing I'm not mate its a victim, I'm rag dolling you blokes all over the shop here :tearsofjoy:

If this was a video it would be one of those clickbaity ones, "MAGA destroyed with facts and logic" or similar.

You are not sure are you. Troll, victim, troll, victim.

You keep saying "you blokes". Ask your psyche about it.

Again, please stop quoting me.

View attachment 2109423

I get all my info from The Hill and Forbes.

Anything to either side of them looks biased.
Notice where ABC and CNN are on that list?
Notice where Fox is?

Cheers for brilliantly illustrating my point for me.

Yep I use The Hill quite a bit too. Reuters as well, but have been told by some luminaries on here that it is also leftist propaganda :tearsofjoy:

Don't be a cyberstalker: Respect other people. Lifting social media content and posting it in threads, following people around from board to board to hassle them, contacting, mentioning, and @'ing them when they have made it clear they do not wish to engage with you, it's all just weird. Don't do that.

I love this 3v1 thing. Trump speaks and you parrots squawk it back, unreal :tearsofjoy:

How did the 3 strong team manage to drop the ball to such a degree that they allowed Trump the last word on every single topic and shut Harris down the one time she asked for it?

Let me know when Fox say something positive about Harris or Democrats :drunk:

That isn't what this is about and you know it (or at least, you should if you're not being deliberately disingenuous, which does seem to be the case quite often with you blokes). Yes, those orgs lean and have a bias towards the left - just not to the degree Fox does, for the reasons and due to the examples I've outlined.

You're literally allergic to facts. On brand for a Trump supporter, I guess.

As you have no idea what you're talking about...

Fox has had the following Democrats on their shows recently.

Buttigieg, Newsom, Shapiro, Moore, Whitmer, Klobuchar, Warren, Sanders, Fetterman and Coons.

Now go find how many of Republican politicians are platformed on the Democrats MSM outlets.

You'll find its far less.

Strange how Fox is far worse than everyone else (according to you) yet they are far more willing to have the opposite sides voice on their shows.

Remove this Banner Ad

NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back