NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Notice where ABC and CNN are on that list?
Notice where Fox is?

Cheers for brilliantly illustrating my point for me.

Yep I use The Hill quite a bit too. Reuters as well, but have been told by some luminaries on here that it is also leftist propaganda :tearsofjoy:

You're confused. CNN is only regarding their news. Doesn't mean they don't have opinion merchants on their station with huge bias.

Brian Stelter a perfect example of a massively biased talking head journalist on CNN. He's literally just like Rachael Maddow who you have already admitted is akin to Fox's talking heads.

So all I illustrated is you have no idea what's going on. Once again.

I'm happy to accommodate your request to not mention other posters in quote replies to you - are you now saying I can't quote you yourself either, if the post is older than a few days or something?

You're quite sure I'm the one who's melting, yeah? :tearsofjoy:

There's only so much people can take from someone who posts like a 14 year old kid who think he's Pwning everyone.

You are not sure are you. Troll, victim, troll, victim.
This is simply not happening. Again, civil, fact-based discussion on a public forum.

You keep saying "you blokes". Ask your psyche about it.
I'll refrain from questioning your mental state despite having infinitely more reason to do so than you have to question mine.

Again, please stop quoting me.
Sorry mate, I'm not going to let the bullshit you are currently posting (trolling, playing the victim, stalking) stand unanswered.

You're free to stop doing that any time you wish :thumbsu:

Last edited:
Don't be a cyberstalker: Respect other people. Lifting social media content and posting it in threads, following people around from board to board to hassle them, contacting, mentioning, and @'ing them when they have made it clear they do not wish to engage with you, it's all just weird. Don't do that.
Report away mate

As you have no idea what you're talking about...

Fox has had the following Democrats on their shows recently.

Buttigieg, Newsom, Shapiro, Moore, Whitmer, Klobuchar, Warren, Sanders, Fetterman and Coons.

Now go find how many of Republican politicians are platformed on the Democrats MSM outlets.

You'll find its far less.

Strange how Fox is far worse than everyone else (according to you) yet they are far more willing to have the opposite sides voice on their shows.
Not for the first time, you should run a goalpost moving company :tearsofjoy:

You're confused. CNN is only regarding their news. Doesn't mean they don't have opinion merchants on their station with huge bias.

Brian Stelter a perfect example of a massively biased talking head journalist on CNN. He's literally just like Rachael Maddow who you have already admitted is akin to Fox's talking heads.
Yet again, we're in violent agreement mate. I can't recall Stelter nominating a debate either.

Report away mate
You need to relax a bit, you seem to be on a keyboard mash at the moment.

I'm just showing an example of what weird behaviour is.

You can even call yourself victorious and we both know you have superior intellect and superior intelligence. That's a given. But superior intelligence doesn't always mean that someone picks up on social cues.

I have asked you repeatedly to stop quoting me. That is not much to ask. I can guarantee that I will not quote you if you comply.

Now let's stop boring the crap out of every other poster. Please stop.

All is forgiven, just leave me alone. Please.

You can even call yourself victorious and we both know you have superior intellect and superior intelligence. That's a given. But superior intelligence doesn't always mean that someone picks up on social cues.

I have asked you repeatedly to stop quoting me. That is not much to ask. I can guarantee that I will not quote you if you comply.

No problems, pub time anyway.

I have no ill will toward you at all and consider you one of the better/more rational (well, until recently) right leaning posters here. But mate, please understand, you simply cannot declare an edict that another poster can't quote you on this platform. You're under no obligation to respond to me - block me, do whatever you like. But if I see something posted that interests me, or something I feel like pushing back on or offering a counterpoint on, from anyone you included I'll respond to it.

Have a good weekend.

You're pwning yourselves ¯\(ツ)

No people really aren't.

You thought the bias table proved whole heartedly what bias is present.

It shows which way ideologically their bias leans.

What you obviously didn't realise is that not all Democrats lean left. In fact there are Democrats who are also slightly right of centre.

So they can have a huge bias against Republicans while also being an employee of an organisation with a moderate bias.

Get it?

There's an ignore function if you don't want to read someone's posts. But you don't get to determine which posts someone else responses to. BlueE had the same request in the past and the same applies. You can ignore someone, but you can't say they can't respond to you.

If Bourbons is annoying you that much, perhaps ignore is your best option.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I watched it up to eh "Moderator lie 1" part :tearsofjoy:

Pretty pointless to engage with anything that detached from reality, and more than a little funny that they are straight up lying on their "Kamala was lying" video.

Why on earth would they include that in their supposed serious and sombre analysis do you think? I'm legit stumped :drunk:
Pretty pointless for your ilk to engage with reality

As it turns out Lindsey Davis and Kamala Harris are close friends as the were in the same sorority(Alpha Kappa Alpha). No wonder she went very soft on her.
Trumpy's freakout when Kamala pricked his ego was his own fault. It was every bit has bad as Biden's senile performance but without the sympathy for Biden's plight.

No people really aren't.

You thought the bias table proved whole heartedly what bias is present.

It shows which way ideologically their bias leans.

What you obviously didn't realise is that not all Democrats lean left. In fact there are Democrats who are also slightly right of centre.

So they can have a huge bias against Republicans while also being an employee of an organisation with a moderate bias.

Get it?
Overthinking it a tad here knackers. Fox News sits far right on the table you provided, ABC and CNN middle left, meaning Fox displays a greater bias for their side than ABC and CNN do for theirs - which is exactly what I've been saying all along.

Not sure why you're talking about what you are in the rest of this post, I suspect just moving those goalposts again coz you posted something you thought backed your take but which actually backed mine.

There's an ignore function if you don't want to read someone's posts. But you don't get to determine which posts someone else responses to. BlueE had the same request in the past and the same applies. You can ignore someone, but you can't say they can't respond to you.

If Bourbons is annoying you that much, perhaps ignore is your best option.
Exactly :thumbsu:

Not complicated I would have thought.

Remove this Banner Ad

NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back