NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 3

Remove this Banner Ad

is it just my imagination, or does Trumpy seem to be afraid to debate Kamala again?
Its interesting, coz clearly Harris really wants another debate - not because she lost the first one, but because polling is still showing Americans want to know more about her. She needs more exposure.

Trump (as the loser of the first debate) really should be wanting another one too, but doesn't seem to. I don't know whether that is genuine fear of being toweled up again or he genuinely thinks he's done enough and in a good enough position that he doesn't see any upside in giving her another crack. A bit delusional if its the latter but I could buy he really thinks that, his debate prep and performance is kinda what you'd get if you were surrounded by yes men telling you its all going great.

Ok, starting to think JD might be democrat plant. First he drops this beauty last month

and now delivers this absolute gem

img_2226-jpeg.2108394

A bit too subtle for MAGA nation no doubt but still, gotta pay that :tearsofjoy:

is it just my imagination, or does Trumpy seem to be afraid to debate Kamala again?
Well, last time he got spanked that hard it cost him $130k so I'm not surprised he's scared.

Probably did.

Bit he's not the scared one.

She's the one that won't turn up unless everything is made a safe space for her.

Like when CNN had her for a 44 minute LIVE interview only to edit it down to 18 minutes to cover up her gaffes galore.

Oh you watched them edit it LIVE. Did you manage to get a screenshot?

I love it when ol' submarine tunnellin', gitmo courthouse buildin', Trump is still prez Lebbo questions my engagement with reality.

I can think of no greater endorsement :tearsofjoy:
It was only a couple of months ago that Trump told us that his third term would be his greatest one of all. You wouldn’t see him saying this when you’re glued to CNN all of the time.

It was only a couple of months ago that Trump told us that his third term would be his greatest one of all. You wouldn’t see him saying this when you’re glued to CNN all of the time.
Oh? Trump said it did he? My bad, must be true then :tearsofjoy:

He's also told us Niki Haley was responsible for security on J6 and that he's still running against Biden lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Welp, looks like another lie from to throw on the pile from the debate

Not fact checked by the moderators either, clear pro-Trump bias imo (am I doing it right? :tearsofjoy:)

Oh? Trump said it did he? My bad, must be true then :tearsofjoy:

He's also told us Niki Haley was responsible for security on J6 and that he's still running against Biden lol
And Pelosi said that she ignored his request for the use of the National Guard. Just accept that you’re lying and lets move on from your constant spamming of the thread.

And Pelosi said that she ignored his request for the use of the National Guard. Just accept that you’re lying and lets move on from your constant spamming of the thread.
So Niki Haley wasn't actually responsible for security on J6 then?

Bit of progress here mate well done, you appear to be accepting that dear leader either lied or is cognitively impaired. A big step for you either way :thumbsu:

You don’t like the truth, Gu Pr?
Whatever you believe to be true, we can pretty much assume the opposite is happening.

Works perfectly here as expected ie. if Lebbo believes vast swarms of immigrants are abducting and eating pets, we can safely assume the truth is that vast swarms of immigrants are not abducting and eating pets.

Very helpful, keep up the good work mate :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back