NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 3

Remove this Banner Ad

We're all shocked to be sitting here if the indoctrinated Biden Harris operative and failed assassin is let off by the democrat justice system.

Republicans are happy to let mentally ill people have picnics with assault rifles.

Just another day in Florida really.

This is the president who let his storm troopers raid the home of his political opponent (for something he did), charged him with novel legal theories in an election year, then allowed two of his radicalized supporters free shooting access at him when all that failed.

It's not even hidden anymore, and fully supported by the media and their minions.

This is the president who let his storm troopers raid the home of his political opponent (for something he did)
Ahh, "Biden's DoJ" lol

The fact that both were raided for the same thing should probably tell you that Biden wasn't actually sitting in a dark room with the FBI plotting out Donnie's raid, but you've never been great at putting 2 and 2 together.

charged him with novel legal theories in an election year
False. All charges were long before an election year and only bled into one due to Trump's sole legal strategy of just delaying until he's prez again. In the case of the classified docs the government had literally been trying to get their shit back since 2021.

then allowed two of his radicalized supporters free shooting access at him when all that failed.
Conspiracy-theorist-1024x580.jpg

Last edited:
Given how many times the last couple of pages Trump derangement syndrome and TDS has been referenced, I'd find it hard to believe you wouldn't know that the term isn't encouraged across the site.

Knock it off thanks.

Watching I See You GIF

Rules such as the one you are enforcing are a social construct and a weapon of oppression wielded by the patriarchy to keep the working class subservient to the bourgeoisie who in turn spit on the deplorable lumenproletariat who just want to exist for the sake of existing.

It’s a ****en disgrace.

Rules such as the one you are enforcing are a social construct and a weapon of oppression wielded by the patriarchy to keep the working class subservient to the bourgeoisie who in turn spit on the deplorable lumenproletariat who just want to exist for the sake of existing.

It’s a ****en disgrace.

blah blah blah whatever GIF by WWE

This is the president who let his storm troopers raid the home of his political opponent (for something he did), charged him with novel legal theories in an election year, then allowed two of his radicalized supporters free shooting access at him when all that failed.
And dumped documents at Mar A Largo during the raid

A bit sad to see you stoop to the level of the rabble in here mate, you used to be one of the best right-leaning posters on this site.

Apparently all it takes is facts and a want for reasoned, evidence-backed discussion to be labelled as a troll, melting etc. Thats Trumpism for you I guess, very on brand. Pretty humorous though you'd accuse me of melting after the week Skipper has just put in, I lol'd.
"Used to be..."??? I still am. TBH I'm not overly invested in this topic - not confident in the ability of either candidate and their ability to make lasting positive change is very limited. So I don't make enough time to post here.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"Used to be..."??? I still am. TBH I'm not overly invested in this topic - not confident in the ability of either candidate or their ability to make lasting positive change is very limited. So I don't make enough time to post here.

Nah you've changed man. It's been ages since you've infracted me.

Malifice this is your time to shine, baby!

We urgently need your fact checking skills combined with your obsession with all things nazi to confirm whether the shooter was in fact featured in an azov propaganda video.

A simple yes or no will suffice.

Unless that video was doctored, 'Yes' he was.

He spent a lot of time online trying to recruit fighters for Ukraine and went there himself to help out.

What do you think this proves?

Bloke is just a cooker with a gun fried by the algorithms, just like the rest of them.

Unless that video was doctored, 'Yes' he was.

He spent a lot of time online trying to recruit fighters for Ukraine and went there himself to help out.

What do you think this proves?

Bloke is just a cooker with a gun fried by the algorithms, just like the rest of them.
I thought it would be right up your alley, him having ties to a nazi organisation and all. Perhaps if he had criticised the banks due to interest rate rises you may have had more interest in him.

Nah you've changed man. It's been ages since you've infracted me.
Ugh my sleep deprived post didn't read well. And I can't even get Kurve to slap you :(

Yeah I think the USA is stuffed either way. Only a matter of time now :$

Hopefully we can become more self sufficient with defence, just in case the US empire falls.

I thought it would be right up your alley, him having ties to a nazi organisation and all. Perhaps if he had criticised the banks due to interest rate rises you may have had more interest in him.

Not sure you can say he has 'ties to a Nazi organisation'.

His politics don't suggest anything 'Nazi' about him at all. He was trying to recruit fighters for Ukraine.

And yes, I'm aware Azov is (or at least was) full of Neo Nazi flogs.

Hes just a typical cooker like the rest of you blokes. An isolated male loner sitting in front of his social media feeds getting cooked by the algorithm.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2024-09...d&utm_campaign=abc_news_app&utm_content=other

You posted that I made those statements. I didn't, you were either lying or mistaken.
If you can barely follow your own posts mate, no wonder you struggle with accuracy.

And the "PS" comments are helpful hints in case you believe 100% of what Trump says.
I'm here too help :thumbsu:
Bless your heart. Surely you know by now I can think independently and like most people that support Trump don't move in lock step with each other or Trump.

Methinks someone doth protest too much. All the quotes of violent rhetoric have been posted in media repeatedly by Biden, Harris and other democrats you support and like to hide behind putrid memes and questionable twitter links.

This one from someone who quotes the Chairperson of the Revolutionary Communist Party, USA.

1726651980952.png

The media has been disgusting and corrupt and I've posted many examples of this, and continue to.

Last edited:
He also endorsed Nikki Haley and Vivek. The guy didn't care which side of politics did it, as long as it wasn't Trump
View attachment 2114002

Routh also voted for Trump in 2016
Don't know much about Vivek but Nikki Haley is the biggest Military Industrial Complex puppet there so it doesn't matter which side she's on, she supports war.

Same as the Routh nutter shooter. Thinks Trump was going to stop the war.

Weird thing about Hayley was she only asked to speak at the RNC convention, 24 hours before the rally Trump was shot at.

We could have been having two women vying for the Presidency and it wouldn't have mattered to them who won.

Hahahahahahaha.

Da Comrade! End support for Ukraine! Vote Trump! Democrats bad! COVID is not real! Do not get vaccinated! Shoot up your school! Break up NATO! Get your news from online only!

Like and share Comrade! Like and share!
The Unhinged Stalker again.

I've just got one question.

A Yes or No will suffice.

Have you ever held a legal practitioners’ certificate?

Not sure you can say he has 'ties to a Nazi organisation'.

His politics don't suggest anything 'Nazi' about him at all. He was trying to recruit fighters for Ukraine.

And yes, I'm aware Azov is (or at least was) full of Neo Nazi flogs.

Hes just a typical cooker like the rest of you blokes. An isolated male loner sitting in front of his social media feeds getting cooked by the algorithm.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2024-09...d&utm_campaign=abc_news_app&utm_content=other
Are these the same people who said that the laptop was russian disinformation? You repeated that garbage for years and want to act like other people are cooked?

Remove this Banner Ad

NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back