NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Donnie's going to Springfield lol

"You might not see me again", haha. He's so desperate to create unrest is almost comical - how about some policy fatman??

I assume the 'tone down the rhetoric' people would be pretty disappointed in his continual lying and demonising of the legal immigrants living there. Creating quite a dangerous situation for his visit.

This is an all timer :tearsofjoy:

img_2256-jpeg.2114056

"I'm using that as an example of people that are coming in from Silence of the Lambs", **** me

Cheers Don makes total sense now :tearsofjoy:

Harris again laughing about being a gun owner and shooting people. Sounds unhinged.
Laughing about shooting people who break into her house. The average 2nd amendment conservative would be cheering such a sentiment.

Still a ways to go to reach MAGA levels of unhinged - laughing about people being attacked by someone who did the breaking in.

4362c2925cd760ea2c6e303a5d1024e2

Are these the same people who said that the laptop was russian disinformation?

Most of the laptop stories are Russian disinformation.

You repeated that garbage for years and want to act like other people are cooked?

No-one repeated anything for years. Everyone has always acknowledged the existence of the 'laptop'.

It's just the 'laptop' contains nothing, shows nothing, is nothing other than cooker bait for cookers.

Which is why you keep bringing it up.

This is an all timer :tearsofjoy:

img_2256-jpeg.2114056

"I'm using that as an example of people that are coming in from Silence of the Lambs", **** me

Cheers Don makes total sense now :tearsofjoy:
"Totally not senile"
- his cult

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back