NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Basically if you vote Trump you fall into one of these 4 categories.

Rusted on ignorant republican, dumb as a box of rocks, racist POS and misogynist and based on plenty of these comments I think some have ticked 3 of these. And if you think this stance makes you some sort of cool, it doesnt, everyone knows you are a no good POS and wont respect you.

Or #5

Regular people who hate people like you and while they weren't going to vote they will now because of douche posts like this.

If Trump declares himself the winner on election night, and Trump/MAGA attempt to overthrow the Government in the days or weeks following the 5th of November, would you still support Trump over Harris?
Mate, Don could declare himself the winner right now and attempt to move into the Whitehouse this weekend and they'd support it. There is no bottom.

Easty started out as a pure reaction troll ie. not really believing the stuff he posts. He still has that posting style, but has morphed into an actual fash curious bootlicker - I'm just unsure if he himself even realises this has happened. Would be very funny if it wasn't so sad :(

That will trigger the absolute shit out of a lot of fragile people.

I feel many of them will find their way to this thread so they can vent.

They can’t tee off on conservatives in the echo chambers so I am afraid we will have to suffer through their abuse, profound contempt, and the wretchedness of the vanquished.

I for one will not retreat from their terrible wrath.

My door is always open to those poor souls who need guidance and wise counsel, even the ones who despise me.

Nailed it. Just imagine the seething frothing mess you blokes would be in if it was, of I dunno, George Soros doing this. You'd never be able to talk about anything else ever again :tearsofjoy:

GZpCsNsbUAA8cj6

Where are all the pro 1st amendment anti-elite right wingers and conspiracy theorists? Sure ain't what you used to be :(

Remove this Banner Ad

NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back