NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 3

Remove this Banner Ad

It’s amazing how you can win a Nobel prize for ****ing up

It's amazing how uneducated morons fear and hate people of high level intelligence. This is another aspect that Trump has tapped into, and it's worked a treat for him. People who realise deep down that they're dumber than average embrace the bloke who is way dumber than average, as it makes them feel better about themselves. You can also be racist and misogynist as well as science denying - Trump makes that all valid. It empowers them to go further and believe all kinds of braindead conspiracy theories, seemingly to show the more educated that "I know what's really going on, you can't fool me". It's actually cringeworthy to witness, because they're being fooled into thinking they're not being fooled.

It's amazing how uneducated morons fear and hate people of high level intelligence. This is another aspect that Trump has tapped into, and it's worked a treat for him. People who realise deep down that they're dumber than average embrace the bloke who is way dumber than average, as it makes them feel better about themselves. You can also be racist and misogynist as well as science denying - Trump makes that all valid. It empowers them to go further and believe all kinds of braindead conspiracy theories, seemingly to show the more educated that "I know what's really going on, you can't fool me". It's actually cringeworthy to witness, because they're being fooled into thinking they're not being fooled.
I think there is more going on than Trump voters are stupid and racist.

Remove this Banner Ad

NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back