NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 3

Remove this Banner Ad

The great man on Joe Rogan 4.7 million views in 5 hours just on YouTube alone. Is he still on spotify?

FireKrakouer this is a great podcast episode, some say the greatest podcast episode ever (Tariffs will be placed on china podcasts.) Bigger than that Alex Jones episode AND no cats or dogs were eaten during the recording.

The great man on Joe Rogan 4.7 million views in 5 hours just on YouTube alone. Is he still on spotify?

FireKrakouer this is a great podcast episode, some say the greatest podcast episode ever (Tariffs will be placed on china podcasts.) Bigger than that Alex Jones episode AND no cats or dogs were eaten during the recording.
A tremendous conversation. 3 hours of high energy bantz and then flying off interstate for the next rally, a fair effort in my estimation. Tis a shame Kamala and Walz both turned down Theo and Rogan's invitations.

I liked the great man's line about how "they're making the whales frikken crazy". Much like with Jones's "they're making the frikken frogs gay" line, he will be endlessly attacked for it despite it being true.

Would you agree, comrade, that our work here is done and we should now shift our focus to 2028?

A tremendous conversation. 3 hours of high energy bantz and then flying off interstate for the next rally, a fair effort in my estimation. Tis a shame Kamala and Walz both turned down Theo and Rogan's invitations.

I liked the great man's line about how "they're making the whales frikken crazy". Much like with Jones's "they're making the frikken frogs gay" line, he will be endlessly attacked for it despite it being true.

Would you agree, comrade, that our work here is done and we should now shift our focus to 2028?

When I heard the wind drives the beautiful Whale crazy I was heard to exclaim Whale oil beef hooked!

Yep we can retire to the cigar room and discuss Vivek/Gabbard 2028

When I heard the wind drives the beautiful Whale crazy I was heard to exclaim Whale oil beef hooked!

Yep we can retire to the cigar room and discuss Vivek/Gabbard 2028
Betting flucs
Kamala out to 2.50 from 2.30 yesterday.
Could be a knock-out punch from Joe.
Will be interesting to see what she hits back with
and on what platform.
She is certainly not getting much love from Elon
on X.

Remove this Banner Ad

NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back