Travel USA travel tips and tricks

Remove this Banner Ad

Stub hub will have tickets day of games cheaply wherever there's a game on but getting 4 tickets together is a risk so best to buy in advance if you have specific games you want to go to.

We got Brooklyn Nets tickets for $6 4 hours before tip off in 2017 for example. Short train ride to their arena if you want to go to a cheaper game

They rave about MSG but ultimately it's just another arena. Unless you do a tour for the history side of it all, I didn't find it any different to the others. You'd get cheap tickets for Pelicans and Magic if the schedule lines up, just keep an eye out while you're there. Knicks tickets were the most expensive, we paid $90USD for 3rd tier seats and they're alot better now

Heaps of people sell tickets outside arenas but I didn't go that route to buy
Rangers at MSG is a great vibe and the place is truely spectacular, highly recommend if you can get there.

Try get a seat at the bottom of the 2nd deck, you want to be able to see the ceiling.

Rangers at MSG is a great vibe and the place is truely spectacular, highly recommend if you can get there.

Try get a seat at the bottom of the 2nd deck, you want to be able to see the ceiling.
I went to a Rangers game at home then by coincidence an away game in LA so saw them twice. The home game was much better than the game at Staples

I follow the NBA religiously and found NHL a better spectator sport. It was awesome live (and not watched a minute on TV since coming home)

For our Superbowl trip next year, me and my mate are arguing Nashville Vs Austin/Texas.
The plan is to drive from Vegas to one or the other.
Anyone done the drive? Any opinions on Nashville vs Texas?
I'm keen on the Texas BBQ

How long are you looking at staying in Austin or Nashville?

Been to both several times. You will find elite BBQ in Nashville.

Nashville is just getting biggger and bigger. Bachelorette party capital of USA. Taken over from Vegas. I was there in May and Broadway is busy on Monday and Tuesday nights now. Weekends is next level.

How long are you looking at staying in Austin or Nashville?

Been to both several times. You will find elite BBQ in Nashville.

Nashville is just getting biggger and bigger. Bachelorette party capital of USA. Taken over from Vegas. I was there in May and Broadway is busy on Monday and Tuesday nights now. Weekends is next level.
2-3 nights. Depends on the drive. We may stay an extra night somewhere along the way.

Remove this Banner Ad

Travel USA travel tips and tricks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back