Match Discussion VAFA Premier A 2024 R16 - Fitzroy v Blues @ Brunswick Street

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We can't overtake snowdogs percentage. We need to win both and they lose both theirs.

However if we win both and uni blacks lose their other match as well, and the margins are substantial, I think it's still possible to overtake them instead. Rouge et Noir will be a big deal.

Even if relegated, roys can be satisfied they weathered the initial grade shock and would expect to feel more confident next time they are elevated. Last part of season stands distinct from the baptism.

On SM-A146P using BigFooty.com mobile app

To win 5 games playing at this level for the first time would be a massive achievement

If the blacks get flattened in the next 2 games its possible to survive (but highly unlikely)

I think Bernard's are safe cause of excellent percentage (and they've got Old Mel to play)

Sorry i think we're toast, but not the supermarket kind

To win 5 games playing at this level for the first time would be a massive achievement

If the blacks get flattened in the next 2 games its possible to survive (but highly unlikely)

I think Bernard's are safe cause of excellent percentage (and they've got Old Mel to play)

Sorry i think we're toast, but not the supermarket kind
Bakery toast, got it! :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Match Discussion VAFA Premier A 2024 R16 - Fitzroy v Blues @ Brunswick Street

Remove this Banner Ad

Back