VALE Crackers57

Remove this Banner Ad

Just got a reply from his niece;

Hi Syd, Crackers suffered from a sudden stroke Monday afternoon.
We were told there was a small chance he would come out of the coma but he would be unable to talk and walk.
He put up a brave fight but passed last night with his family all around him.
Thank you for your wishes.
He will be greatly missed by all.

I've passed on collective condolences from his online friends to his family and made them aware of a memorial thread for him here.

I too shall raise a beer tonight.

Rest well my friend.

Thanks, Syd.

Just terrible news.

Shit, that's something I didn't expect today. Terrible news.
Hope his family is doing as well as they can.
RIP Crackers.

Probably the first and last time ill be posting on another club's board not trolling, just passing on my condolences to those who knew Crackers. He was a really good bloke, shot the shit many a time on Bigfooty and on TLC, and his input will be sorely missed that's for sure. Most importantly I hope his kids can somehow get through this terribly hard time.

I have never conversed with him so I have missed something special according to all here,he will be missed by his friends here godspeed and safe journey.
RIP Crackers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RIP Cracker, condolences to all family and friends!

RIP Crackers. Your expert trolling of everyone like nobodies business was pure beauty. I'm throwing God an old tomato for taking you so soon. You will be missed as you're one of the few Collingwood supporters who were worth reading and always made me chuckle when I had a shit day. So long. :(

Remove this Banner Ad

VALE Crackers57

Remove this Banner Ad

Back