Vale Jared Brennan

Remove this Banner Ad

Obviously still offended after last week for being exposed as finals pretenders. More importantly, you joined April 4 2012, have no idea of the original joke, and are a bandwagoning flog.

Next.

Or I'm an alias. Haha Lionaround. Better to be a part of the finals, than so far away from finals contention that you have become a laughing stock. We just took our foot off the gas too early and went to sleep. Having a rest in preparation for what's to come..

Could well be. Still 2 games more than your formerly salary cap assisted club will be participating in this year.
Amazing what happens to a club when they have to play under the same rules as everyone else eh....

Geez you're a lightweight.

Educate yourself junior.

Every club was eligible for the retention allowance. Your ignorance makes me cringe.

Geez you're a lightweight.

Educate yourself junior.

Every club was eligible for the retention allowance. Your ignorance makes me cringe.

Were they really? Can you find me a source other than your own made up posts that states that the Adelaide Football Club was granted an extra 10% on top of their salary cap? I didn't think so you little trouble making scamp.

Your unfounded arrogance makes me want to vomit. Your spin attempts are worse than anything Maguire has ever attempted to pitch.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Were they really? Can you find me a source...

Here you go lightweight.

And I quote...
Theoretically it is available to every club, since it applies to clubs whose lists have fewer than 40 per cent of local players. The reality, since most clubs have at least 50 per cent local players, is that it applies to Brisbane and Sydney.

Now, considering that you can't even hold onto the one Queenslander on your list, imagine how little value the Crows would get for their salary cap if the nature of the AFL talent pool meant that 75+ percent of your list came from interstate.That's why all the clubs, including yours, voted for the introduction of the retention allowance to offset the inequity experienced by Brisbane and Sydney.

If the retention allowance really gave us an advantage as you claim, why didn't Adelaide for example dump all their South Australian players and stock up on Victorians and West Australians and take the 10 percent concession?

You just got schooled lightweight. Be grateful for the lesson. I shall not waste any more time on it as I have debated it many times before with posters much more interesting and lucid than yourself. If you crave further knowledge, feel free to use the search function and read more of my posts. :)

Here you go lightweight.

And I quote...

Now, considering that you can't even hold onto the one Queenslander on your list, imagine how little value the Crows would get for their salary cap if the nature of the AFL talent pool meant that 75+ percent of your list came from interstate.That's why all the clubs, including yours, voted for the introduction of the retention allowance to offset the inequity experienced by Brisbane and Sydney.

If the retention allowance really gave us an advantage as you claim, why didn't Adelaide for example dump all their South Australian players and stock up on Victorians and West Australians and take the 10 percent concession?

You just got schooled lightweight. Be grateful for the lesson. I shall not waste any more time on it as I have debated it many times before with posters much more interesting and lucid than yourself. If you crave further knowledge, feel free to use the search function and read more of my posts. :)

Arrogance and bluff, the refuge of the gormless. The only schooling you have provided is to show how easily diverted you are and how unclear you are on what you are arguing. You should re-read your post and then punch yourself in the face.:)

ShrewdVossy.jpg

Hahahaha, I love this. Awesome comeback. The choice of words and photo is perfect.

Bigfooty crowbots will never learn, hence schooling them is pointless. It's like trying to explain trigonometry to a sloth.

Remove this Banner Ad

Vale Jared Brennan

Remove this Banner Ad

Back